Author Topic: Manhattan International Airport Master Thread  (Read 48391 times)

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: mhk-ord?
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2010, 01:46:51 PM »
more ORD delusions....sad.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2010, 01:50:26 PM »
ORD is the only biggy that makes American Eagle sense.   :pray:

there was some kind of ord rep at the last announcement when they announced three dfw flights daily and they've spent the past few months studying mhk to ord flights, so anything other than ord would be really surprising.

get_hit should just go ahead and spill it.

Sir Richard Branson has selected MHK as a launching site for Virgin Galactic.  We've known for years that MHK and Salina have had superior runway access and have been backups for Space Shuttle missions.  It will be kinda fun to see the parade of billionaires and celebs strolling through Aggieville as they pass the time during pre-flight prep.

I went to the one in Salina.  Stood outside on the runway in the freezing cold for hours to watch a plane take off.  :flush:

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
MHK 'Pak at 1 O'Clock Tuesday
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2010, 01:04:44 PM »
See you all there.

Manhattan Regional Airport News Conference
The media and public are invited to attend a news conference at the Manhattan Regional Airport Passenger Terminal on Tuesday, June 8, 2010, at 1:00 p.m. The news conference will address expanded commercial air service for the Manhattan Regional area. Dignitaries from our Congressional Delegation, from the State of Kansas and from the region have been invited to attend and provide comments during the news conference. The Manhattan Regional Airport is located at 5500 Fort Riley Boulevard, Manhattan, Kansas.
Additional information will be provided to the media and public at the news conference.

:cheers:

"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: MHK 'Pak at 1 O'Clock Tuesday
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2010, 01:20:14 PM »
See you all there.

The media and public are invited to attend a news conference at the Manhattan Regional Airport Passenger Terminal on Tuesday, June 8, 2010, at 1:00 p.m. The news conference will address expanded commercial air service for the Manhattan Regional area. Dignitaries from our Congressional Delegation, from the State of Kansas and from the region have been invited to attend and provide comments during the news conference. The Manhattan Regional Airport is located at 5500 Fort Riley Boulevard, Manhattan, Kansas.
Additional information will be provided to the media and public at the news conference.

Who are these "dignitaries...from the region?"  Rich from Rock-a-belly?  Jason Humes from So Long? :dunno:

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2010, 01:24:17 PM »
Safe to assume that if it is mhk-ord we may be considered for a spot in the Big 10 expansion? I think so.

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2010, 01:27:35 PM »
Safe to assume that if it is mhk-ord we may be considered for a spot in the Big 10 expansion? I think so.

HAH!  :flush:
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2010, 01:34:36 PM »
See you all there.

Who are these "dignitaries...from the region?"  Rich from Rock-a-belly?  Jason Humes from So Long? :dunno:
rich from rab is my bro.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2010, 01:36:44 PM »
See you all there.

rich from rab is my bro.

Ya, that's partly why I assumed he was one of the dignitaries from the region.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2010, 01:41:06 PM »
See you all there.

rich from rab is my bro.

Ya, that's partly why I assumed he was one of the dignitaries from the region.

i wonder what speech he's giving.  i wonder if he even likes airports?   :confused:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2010, 03:04:15 PM »
Wikipedia just updated to say O'Hare starting November.   :dunno:
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2010, 03:05:44 PM »
Wikipedia just updated to say O'Hare starting November.   :dunno:

:AA:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2010, 03:07:41 PM »
OH SNAP!@!!
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2010, 05:14:07 PM »
 :pbj: :AA: :pbj:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2010, 05:44:56 PM »
Manhattan Kansas Manhattan Regional Airport will be offering service to Chicago O'Hare Intnl Airport beginning January 1st, 2011. The once-daily flights leave at 6:50am and return around 7pm. Just remember where you heard it first - Manhattan Kansas!
:AA:

Great departure/return time for a once daily
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 06:09:25 PM by steve dave »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2010, 06:39:27 PM »
ORD should be direct from MHK by the end of the year. 

you're delusional. if this happens, i will eat my arm, and streak down el camino real.

We should rename this thread 'the thread where ChicagoCat gets outed as mother &@#%ing liar!' :curse: :curse:

We should rename this thread to ChiCat calls out all the haters!  :surprised:

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2010, 06:46:04 PM »
you've got to be shitting me.

MHK, you scary scary monster.  :frown:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2010, 06:57:22 PM »
LOL at the flyover schools

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2010, 07:46:01 PM »

you're delusional. if this happens, i will eat my arm, and streak down el camino real.

We should rename this thread 'the thread where ChicagoCat gets outed as mother &@#%ing liar!' :curse: :curse:

starts in 2011 n00b

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2010, 07:57:42 PM »

starts in 2011 n00b

Damnit, didn't see that.  Meh, its a fracking day.  I'm taking the victory on this.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2010, 11:22:58 PM »
well, we are about 14 hours away from out lives changing forever.  :surprised:

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2010, 09:26:24 AM »
I already told you guys this....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, maybe you will all believe me next time.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2010, 09:52:18 AM »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 09:58:20 AM by mcmwcat »

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2010, 09:59:32 AM »
Anyone else open this thread hoping to see a picture of a one-armed naked trips?

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2010, 10:09:11 AM »

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2010, 01:14:32 PM »
I didn't know our mayor was such a tool, all he talked about was being a cubs fan and goin to wrigley. :puke: