Author Topic: Fire Chris Klieman  (Read 109722 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Chris Klieman
« Reply #1400 on: October 08, 2023, 06:33:52 PM »
This team isn't better than 2014 or 2016.

I wasn't making the argument that they are, probably going to end up around the same as both of those teams, 8-4ish. Which makes the meltdown that some people are having, really confusing to me.

I think you might be the only one that still thinks this team can win 8 games.

Everyone thinks this team CAN win go 5-2 with the schedule we have left. If you, or anyone else, doesn't think we can win 8 that means you have doubts about 6 and I'll take that bet right now, name your terms.

I honestly have no idea what any of this means.  I think Houston at home and Baylor at home are pretty much automatic W's to get to 5 total wins.  Don't see us winning any of the remaining road games.  If you win the remaining home games then you get to 7, split and you get 6.  To get to 8 would mean running the table at home and winning a road game against 3 teams that appear to be orders of magnitude better than OSU.

I'm not sure what you're taking exception to, I said 8-4ish, that's exactly what you just described.

Did you list Baylor at home as an automatic win but not Iowa State because you realized that going 2 and 2 in those other games, 3 of wick are also against other mid teams, would give us 8 wins?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: October 08, 2023, 07:27:59 PM »
I would handicap the remaining games from most likely to win to least likely to win below.   I think 7 is the most likely outcome, with 4 home wins being slightly more probable than 3 home wins and a road win.

1. Houston
2. Baylor
3. TCU
4. ISU
5. TTU
6. KU
7. UT
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: October 08, 2023, 07:29:05 PM »
I would handicap the remaining games from most likely to win to least likely to win below.   I think 7 is the most likely outcome, with 4 home wins being slightly more probable than 3 home wins and a road win.

1. Houston
2. Baylor
3. TCU
4. ISU
5. TTU
6. KU
7. UT

I love you.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: October 08, 2023, 08:35:15 PM »
at this point, i’m starting to think that coach snyder is telling opposing coaches our playbook in an effort to get klieman fired so that snyder could come back for one more shot at a natty

i’d love for anyone here to provide a more plausible explanation for what has transpired this season

Clams just out here showing where all the bodies are buried. Like yeah, of course, obviously there is not a single person alive on this planet who doesn’t realize there is a saboteur in the ranks. There is absolutely treachery afoot but you don’t need to go broadcasting it to the whole dang world!
there’s nothing a parent won’t do for their child.
have you thought that perhaps snyder’s other motivation may be a conspiratorial effort to bolster his son’s new program , the kansas hawks?

we don’t want the recruits knowing this information- but what’s clear to me is that word made it to dylan edwards’ family which drove his decommitment, how many others know?

i’m guessing that bill has a burner phone and a host of fake profiles on all the socials that he’s using to spread his information.  he was always suspiciously close to holly row, there’s no telling what she has been exposed to.

he’s squeezing klieman with the death grip of a python.  unbelievable.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: October 08, 2023, 09:51:16 PM »
at this point, i’m starting to think that coach snyder is telling opposing coaches our playbook in an effort to get klieman fired so that snyder could come back for one more shot at a natty

i’d love for anyone here to provide a more plausible explanation for what has transpired this season

Clams just out here showing where all the bodies are buried. Like yeah, of course, obviously there is not a single person alive on this planet who doesn’t realize there is a saboteur in the ranks. There is absolutely treachery afoot but you don’t need to go broadcasting it to the whole dang world!
have you thought that perhaps snyder’s other motivation may be a conspiratorial effort to bolster his son’s new program , the kansas hawks?

we don’t want the recruits knowing this information- but what’s clear to me is that word made it to dylan edwards’ family which drove his decommitment, how many others know?

i’m guessing that bill has a burner phone and a host of fake profiles on all the socials that he’s using to spread his information.  he was always suspiciously close to holly row, there’s no telling what she has been exposed to.

The goEMAW premium subscription comes thru in the clutch yet again.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: October 09, 2023, 08:18:02 AM »
https://toomuchaccess.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: October 09, 2023, 09:27:46 AM »

Ok clams let’s just drop the charade…you are a hacker and you are the one who traced the IP address to triangulate LHCBS’s secret livejournal where he’s documenting all of his various plots and schemes to undermine coach hamface. I would ask that you not disclose the url at this time, but I guess the bigger question is:
What should be done? Do we let coach Snyder have his way? And if so would it be better to preemptively CAN CHRIS or do we let Snyder completely implode The Program before bringing him back to fix it? I’m coming at this from the perspective of what’s is best for ksucatsu football

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: October 09, 2023, 09:36:55 AM »

1. Houston
2. Baylor
3. TCU
4. ISU
5. TTU
6. KU
7. UT

I love you.

Not gE I would pretty much rank it that way too. ku has the best shot to finally get a win, at home, they will throw everything at us, and I don't blame them.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: October 09, 2023, 10:07:21 AM »
This team isn't better than 2014 or 2016.

I wasn't making the argument that they are, probably going to end up around the same as both of those teams, 8-4ish. Which makes the meltdown that some people are having, really confusing to me.

I think you might be the only one that still thinks this team can win 8 games.

Everyone thinks this team CAN win go 5-2 with the schedule we have left. If you, or anyone else, doesn't think we can win 8 that means you have doubts about 6 and I'll take that bet right now, name your terms.

If the team continues on the current trajectory, I have doubts about 6 wins.
@mikec2w

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: October 09, 2023, 11:17:20 AM »
Line on the TTU game is a lot closer than I thought it would be. I will wait for snowbrag to come out before thinking more about it.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: October 09, 2023, 11:26:07 AM »
Line on the TTU game is a lot closer than I thought it would be. I will wait for snowbrag to come out before thinking more about it.
What did you think it would be

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: October 09, 2023, 11:33:25 AM »

Closer to +7, last I looked it was +1 but it may have moved more since then.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: October 09, 2023, 11:35:01 AM »
our offense has a few pretty tough problems to solve for itself.  Will can't create in the pocket.  Our OL is not good at pass blocking.  Our WRs can't really create separation. 

Fixing any one of those issues goes a long way, but I don't know how fixable that stuff is.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline bananaeater

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: October 09, 2023, 12:35:50 PM »

Closer to +7, last I looked it was +1 but it may have moved more since then.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: October 09, 2023, 12:44:11 PM »
Snowbrag has us as 2 point favorites, I won't quit my day job to become a handicapper.  @bananaeater I assume you are staying away from cats to cover on this one?

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: October 09, 2023, 12:48:19 PM »
Snowbrag has us as 2 point favorites, I won't quit my day job to become a handicapper.  @bananaeater I assume you are staying away from cats to cover on this one?

I bet TTU moneyline.  Cats struggling, night game in Lubbock.....
@mikec2w

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: October 09, 2023, 02:06:04 PM »
We're going to get throttled unless our receivers magically start getting open

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: October 09, 2023, 02:52:42 PM »
We're going to get throttled unless our receivers magically start getting open

We have had mostly crappy forever.  We make up for it my spaghetti'ing our QB's domes.  Why should we change now?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: October 09, 2023, 03:44:26 PM »

1. Houston
2. Baylor
3. TCU
4. ISU
5. TTU
6. KU
7. UT

Agree.

Offline bananaeater

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: October 09, 2023, 07:10:16 PM »

Rule #10 - Never ever ever give up. 

I'm ride or die.  Cats to cover.

"Money takes wings.  The only thing that endures is character" - OJ Simpson

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: October 10, 2023, 07:50:21 AM »
i hope to one day party with bananaeater. absolute legend.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: October 14, 2023, 08:15:22 PM »
I don’t feel great about having this guy as our head coach

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #1422 on: October 14, 2023, 08:18:31 PM »
He has to let Klanderman go or he should go too

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: October 14, 2023, 08:22:50 PM »
The problems go beyond that

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: October 14, 2023, 09:29:24 PM »
The D is uncharacteristically bad, but I don’t see a ton of other faults. Credit to CKx2 knowing we needed Avery to win that game.