Author Topic: Trump's Taxes  (Read 7833 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump's Taxes
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2021, 11:25:26 AM »
Don Trump is far far far too little of a hegemonic corporatist warmonger for the modern Democratic party.

That still doesn't change the fact that he should have been a politician first and then established a grifting foundation.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 26, 2021, 01:06:32 PM »
Trump wrote that the US still did not know the true status of Iraq’s nuclear program. He then wrote, “I’m no warmonger. But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don’t, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us.”

He continued: “Am I being contradictory here, by presenting myself as a deal-maker and then recommending preemptive strikes? I don’t think so. There’s nothing really comparable to unleashing a squadron of bombers, but in the world of business sometimes you have to make quick, secret, decisive moves in order to gain a negotiating advantage.”

When radio host Howard Stern asked Trump in September 2002 if he is “for invading Iraq,” Trump responded, “Yeah, I guess so. I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump's Taxes
« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2021, 01:12:41 PM »
Congrats to Don Trump for not being a monolithic thinker.

LOL, 2002

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2021, 01:26:52 PM »
Congrats for getting his way on the invasion of Iraq

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2021, 01:41:37 PM »

SlowDug actually thinks Don Trump-Private Citizen controlled things back then.

Goodness

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 26, 2021, 04:24:49 PM »

SlowDug actually thinks Don Trump-Private Citizen controlled things back then.

Goodness

lol yeah that's what I think brain genius.

Nice tap out tho

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 26, 2021, 05:11:37 PM »
I will forever  :lol: :lol: at any simpleton that quotes what a private citizen said  about a geo-political act 14 years before they held political office and/or held no sway over policy at the time.   Now, in a recurring theme, had this been say, Bill Kristol doing a 180 it would have been open for scorn and ridicule because Kristol/PNAC held tremendous sway over the Bush Administration.

Any non-simpleton no understands 20 years later that these perpetual wars are ridiculous which makes the current ProgFascist movements internally dominate culture of forever war so fascinating.   Maybe that will change now that OrangeMan bad isn't around to meltdown about every 17 seconds.  But given the extremely low amount of push back on iPOTUS 'bombs away' Biden, it looks like perpetual war is still BAU.