Author Topic: Hunter Rison  (Read 11741 times)

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
Re: Hunter Rison
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2019, 02:11:30 PM »
I hope that’s true
CJ's response is a little weird after reading Rison's tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2019, 04:30:40 PM »
Every MCMW person kn the board did a 180.

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2019, 04:53:38 PM »
MCMW is not domestic battery, hope that helps.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2019, 07:31:18 PM »
That’s like one of the most common crimes committed by athletes, unless KU is just skewing my perception.

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2019, 09:32:01 PM »
Should have seen this one coming. Like father like son....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

shut the eff up

Offline Purple Derpathy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2019, 09:36:17 PM »

shut the eff up
Why?

Offline bunter

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm not a good poster.
    • View Profile
    • Investigate 3/11
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2019, 11:22:44 AM »

shut the eff up
Why?

Because at best your comment is lazy and not funny, at worst it reinforces stereotypes. Are you upset that a rocky upbringing has perhaps negatively affected someone, or smuggly pleased your worldview has been upheld?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2019, 12:04:41 PM »
the ellipses didn't help

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline KSURFC8

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2019, 12:34:27 PM »

shut the eff up
Why?

Because at best your comment is lazy and not funny, at worst it reinforces stereotypes. Are you upset that a rocky upbringing has perhaps negatively affected someone, or smuggly pleased your worldview has been upheld?

How is it stereotyping if it's just about one family and one relationship between a father and a son and what potentially the son learned from the father? Who's being stereotyped here - fathers, sons, father son relationships or what. Please explain.

and how is it lazy when in-fact his father was charged with something similar? Do sons, in some respect, not learn from their fathers?

Andre sounds or reads like he's a pretty decent dad and husband but still, he didn't "reconnect" with his son until the mother contacted him and he apparently has been a bum when it comes to child support.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill/George Orwell

Offline KSURFC8

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2019, 12:36:47 PM »
Having said that, he should be assumed to innocent until proven otherwise. I'm not sure it's appropriate to suspend him from the team until he has been afforded his Constitutional right to due process and if necessary, his day in court. Suspending him before hand is akin to making him prove his innocence as opposed to the state having to prove he's guilty. The former is not what our judicial system is about.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill/George Orwell

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2019, 12:53:58 PM »
Having said that, he should be assumed to innocent until proven otherwise. I'm not sure it's appropriate to suspend him from the team until he has been afforded his Constitutional right to due process and if necessary, his day in court. Suspending him before hand is akin to making him prove his innocence as opposed to the state having to prove he's guilty. The former is not what our judicial system is about.

lmao

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2019, 12:56:32 PM »
Maybe they should just have him change positions until all of this is cleared up.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2019, 12:57:03 PM »
like saying letting amaad wainwright play all season for oscar?

Offline KSURFC8

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2019, 01:07:53 PM »
like saying letting amaad wainwright play all season for oscar?

So you, the previous post and the guy with two first names are all about guilty until proven innocent? Should we kick every student off campus and not allow them to attend class just because they're arrested by the police on charges but well before they ever see the inside of a court room? Amaad, if I recall correctly and besides being charged with a crime he eventually admitted being a party to, did in-fact break the law when he decided to drive away, rather quickly if I recall, from a valid police stop. That was not in question nor what his guilt or innocence open for discussion. He did it. So it's really apples and oranges but I doubt you'll see it that way.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2019, 01:26:25 PM »
No i see it as a suspension after spring ball has basically ended and a 'wait and see' approach. they havent kicked him off the team or anything. amaad played multiple games after the fact, two different scenarios but he as well should have been suspended until the facts come out. do you think tyreek hill plays in the season opener if nothing has happened yet?

Offline KSURFC8

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2019, 01:38:53 PM »
No i see it as a suspension after spring ball has basically ended and a 'wait and see' approach. they havent kicked him off the team or anything. amaad played multiple games after the fact, two different scenarios but he as well should have been suspended until the facts come out. do you think tyreek hill plays in the season opener if nothing has happened yet?

I honestly don't know. I live in Fla and have a very, very superficial knowledge of the Tyreek Hill case but from what I've read, he's already pled guilty once before to similar charges that amazingly involved the same woman. As much as it bothers me, yes, until he's proven guilty, he's assumed to be innocent, doesn't have to prove a thing to anyone and should be able to pursue a way to make a living. Would I continue to talk with him about a new contract? Not on your life and if found not guilty or the charges are dismissed, I'd make damn sure there were some exceedingly strict public performance standards in any new contract. More than likely I'd try to trade him or just cut him before I'd write him a new contract.

Again, would most people who are arrested, post bail and plead not guilty fired from their jobs and/or ostracized by society before they get their day in court and are either found guilty or not guilty? Remember I said most. Not all.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2019, 01:42:53 PM »
Excuse me, KSURFC8, would you mind shutting up for the love of God
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 01:46:19 PM by _33 »

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2019, 01:53:09 PM »
Kansas State University Fighting Wildcats Football 2019:
You, the Previous Post, and the Guy with Two First Names

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2019, 02:14:59 PM »

:lol:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2019, 03:59:05 PM »
I think he should, but then again, I believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Also, Hill hasn’t been arrested AFAIK, while Rison has.
:adios:

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2019, 04:05:46 PM »
Do you guys think he could play free safety?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2019, 04:10:19 PM »

This is why I'm stuck on gE.   :ROFL:

P.S.  The Word?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2019, 04:20:16 PM »
I'm all for innocent until proven guilty...so if his girlfriend got the crap kicked out of her and she and Hunter are both like "hey cops hey coach someone beat the crap out of my girlfriend and you need to find this person and i will cooperate however i can please find this monster" then yeah i'd say give him some leeway.

Is that what they are saying, KSURFC8? do we have a whodunnit on our hands?

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2019, 12:25:15 PM »
back in my day we got transfers from Michigan State AFTER they beat the crap out of their girlfriends.