Author Topic: Whats the furthest you have ever had anything shipped?  (Read 1994 times)

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
Whats the furthest you have ever had anything shipped?
« on: April 12, 2019, 10:27:02 AM »
SO my brother is dumb and bought handlebars for a motorcycle he is rebuilding and didn't check to see where it was shipping from. This rough riding package is being shipped from China   :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
He bought from amazon because he had a gift card. What is the longest you have ever had to wait for a package?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the furthest you have ever had anything shipped?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 11:02:42 AM »
I got a poster of the full nes legend of Zelda map and it came from China. Took like 2 months
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 12:03:19 PM »
Yeah, China. A box load of Barbie dresses for my daughter for like $10. Probably a product of child labor.  :frown:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 12:58:07 PM »
how was kickball this morning, greg?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 01:56:28 PM »
houlihan's.....what's the furthest you've went before getting kickball'd and ordering a burger from there?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 02:07:42 PM »
:lol:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Whats the furthest you have ever had anything shipped?
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 02:31:10 PM »
Once bought an apple headphone adapter from China. Cost like $.95. Shipping was like $10 but still by far the cheapest version I could find. 3 months later got a notification that it was lost in transit. They offered to refund the purchase price but not the shipping.

:curse:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 04:23:48 PM »
i just bought some sexy af bike tires from england and they are coming next week FREE SHIPPING WTF wow

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 04:59:04 PM »
The discontinued gym headphones I like can only be had by buying from ebay/similar sellers in israel.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2019, 05:27:46 PM »
SO my brother is dumb and bought handlebars for a motorcycle he is rebuilding and didn't check to see where it was shipping from. This rough riding package is being shipped from China   :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
He bought from amazon because he had a gift card. What is the longest you have ever had to wait for a package?
I buy things off wish all the time
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2019, 09:38:30 PM »
crazy getting something shipped from china

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2019, 10:18:31 PM »
crazy getting something shipped from china

:lol:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2019, 03:04:14 AM »
The discontinued gym headphones I like can only be had by buying from ebay/similar sellers in israel.

For whole lots of reasons I couldn’t get an electric bike shipped to Amman, so I finally just drove to Tel Aviv and went through the whole hassle of the border crossing (where they basically disassemble your car) to buy one and bring it back. I originally tried to just take the shorter bus route to Jerusalem and planned to ride the bike back across the border, but found out this is super not allowed. Anyway, I got to the Tel Aviv bike shop I contacted ahead of time and they had sold the bike I ordered to someone else already. So, not only is this post not really about getting something shipped, but I also still don’t have an electric bike.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2019, 09:36:47 AM »

For whole lots of reasons I couldn’t get an electric bike shipped to Amman, so I finally just drove to Tel Aviv and went through the whole hassle of the border crossing (where they basically disassemble your car) to buy one and bring it back. I originally tried to just take the shorter bus route to Jerusalem and planned to ride the bike back across the border, but found out this is super not allowed. Anyway, I got to the Tel Aviv bike shop I contacted ahead of time and they had sold the bike I ordered to someone else already. So, not only is this post not really about getting something shipped, but I also still don’t have an electric bike.

Sounds like you need to open up an upscale electric bike shop in Amman!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2019, 12:40:17 PM »

I have actually pitched this idea to the USAID and ECON offices here. The economy is terrible, traffic and parking are awful, and the entire city is literally built on seven mountains so riding an actual bike is almost impossible.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 08:52:27 AM »

I have actually pitched this idea to the USAID and ECON offices here. The economy is terrible, traffic and parking are awful, and the entire city is literally built on seven mountains so riding an actual bike is almost impossible.

Just read the wikipedia page on Amman, interesting city. From a population of 1,000 people in 1890 to 1,000,000 in 1990 to currently around 4,000,000. 

1879   500   ?83.3%
1906   5,000   +900.0%
1930   10,000   +100.0%
1940   20,000   +100.0%
1952   108,000   +440.0%
1979   848,587   +685.7%
1999   1,864,500   +119.7%
2004   2,315,600   +24.2%
2010   2,842,629   +22.8%
2015   4,007,526   +41.0%

:Wha: