TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

That dunk by Sneed and that one guy's reaction (2H ISU)

<< < (2/2)

EMAWzifried:
"The dunk" is why the phase posterized was created. I think for the Katz the game was really about such moments of having fun and not really about winning a meaningless tournament, which is really the kind of kind of small ttime stage fit for Iowry State, if you know hat I mean.

MakeItRain:

--- Quote from: TheProdigiousTalent on March 17, 2019, 12:08:03 AM ---It was like that time Marcus Foster blew all our minds by literally jumping/dunking right over some big guy from Utah State or something...but with a quick cut away to Pablo $#*&ng Picasso painting a masterpiece right next to Chris Lowery.  I mean...I almost cried, guys.  IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.

--- End quote ---

Gonzaga, it was David Stockton

TheProdigiousTalent:

--- Quote from: MakeItRain on March 17, 2019, 02:44:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheProdigiousTalent on March 17, 2019, 12:08:03 AM ---It was like that time Marcus Foster blew all our minds by literally jumping/dunking right over some big guy from Utah State or something...but with a quick cut away to Pablo $#*&ng Picasso painting a masterpiece right next to Chris Lowery.  I mean...I almost cried, guys.  IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.

--- End quote ---

Gonzaga, it was David Stockton

--- End quote ---
That's right!  I thought I remembered it was the son of an NBA hall of famer but couldn't remember the school or the name.  Well done.

I never thought of Foster as explosive until that moment.

SkinnyBenny:
I loved The Swimpull. (c) 2019

Super GD funny and watching it in slowmo a few times afterward was especially lol. If Kougar still posted here he's probably make it a gif. Might've been the hardest I've LOLWTF'd since The Dive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version