Author Topic: Billion Dollar Business Ideas  (Read 8588 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Billion Dollar Business Ideas
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2021, 07:50:45 AM »
A stuffed burger place that is chipotle style where you tell them what you want in your burger and then they cook it

Familiar with a Jucy Lucy? Minnesota thing with cheese stuffed in the burger, comes out dripping basically boiling. Never asked for the other toppings but might have to the next time I’m up there.

My mom would mix onions, eggs, and crackers in the hamburger.  She said it was a way to stretch the burgers for us hunger kids.  It tasted good like fried meatloaf.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MareliRivera

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2022, 01:34:50 PM »
There are certain business ideas for billion-dollar startups. They solve huge problems in the world and are designed to turn a startup company into a billion-dollar corporation. The difference between large-scale and standard business ideas requires large investments, large startup capital, or access to investors who will invest in your startup company. Think about whether you can invest that much money. Try investing in forex cryptocurrency. It's a pretty easy way to increase your income. With bfscalper pro you can spend less time on trading. Good luck in trading.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2022, 01:37:41 PM »
NO DEAL

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2022, 01:41:08 PM »
Mareli,

SteveDave doesn’t have a great track record lately, so count me in. I’ll be anxiously awaiting your reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk