Author Topic: LAVENDER  (Read 7937 times)

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: LAVENDER
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2019, 01:03:26 PM »
the aesthetics of the waste band ( :D), wtf does that even mean?  do people really zone in and say, now that's a sharp looking waist band on those shorts?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2019, 01:54:43 PM »
if i'm being honest the aesthetic is probably 99% of the experience for me. Maybe i'm old fashioned but my eye tends to work bottom to top (probably b/c they bounce the ball near the floor? lol idk) I start with the shoes, then to the socks up to the shorts and ultimately the jersey.

I refer to this visual adventure as "taking a cruise on the Jersey Nile" and folks nothing, and i mean NOTHING, chops the water like a wasteband logo.

when that happens there's not much else you can do but pop a dramamine patch behind your ear and hope for the best.   

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2019, 08:39:27 PM »
the aesthetics of the waste band ( :D), wtf does that even mean?  do people really zone in and say, now that's a sharp looking waist band on those shorts?

God dammit

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2019, 08:43:30 PM »
Frickin meat gazers

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2019, 11:14:05 PM »
if i'm being honest the aesthetic is probably 99% of the experience for me. Maybe i'm old fashioned but my eye tends to work bottom to top (probably b/c they bounce the ball near the floor? lol idk) I start with the shoes, then to the socks up to the shorts and ultimately the jersey.

I refer to this visual adventure as "taking a cruise on the Jersey Nile" and folks nothing, and i mean NOTHING, chops the water like a wasteband logo.

when that happens there's not much else you can do but pop a dramamine patch behind your ear and hope for the best.

C'SOURKY NOMINEE
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2019, 08:52:34 AM »
 :blush: stahp