Author Topic: EMERGENCY!  (Read 20760 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: EMERGENCY!
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2019, 01:23:01 PM »
School boards must be the first step in the ascendance to power.

It starts in the schools--the Great Incubator for indoctrinating Ghosts of Libtard Future.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2019, 01:24:58 PM »
This is all because we kicked god out of our schools, isn't it?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2019, 01:26:12 PM »
Immigrants can't vote, dax. You have to be a citizen to vote.

LOL, first of all, there's a move to allow non-citizens to vote, and as Sprac's said, in some places, in some elections you only have to live there, or say you do.

What part of insta-amnesty (likely insta citizenship if LibDerp Nation has their way) is confusing?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2019, 01:26:53 PM »
looking back T-dawg should have asked for a wall deal immediately after taking office and transitioned to the Emergency if it failed, we would be secure by now.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2019, 01:31:01 PM »
You can tell someone is losing an argument when they tell the other side what they believe. 

"I'm not going to argue with what you're saying, I'm going to argue with what I say you believe!"

this makes me sad 

:cry:

if it is true then it means Dax never wins

but really though Dax why do you support this use of executive overrreach?

because of poor guatemalans?

So in your world immigration and national security does not fall under the executive branch?

The "poor Guatemalans" falls on deaf ears because I'll just redirect you back to your guy lovin all over those Central American thugs running those countries.   

You are complicit in helping to create those "poor Guatemalans".

:jerk:

so for future discourse you believe this to be a legitimate use of the "national emergency" declaration?

First of all, it's absolutely pathetic (but not at all unexpected) that resident LibDerps never want to talk about the root cause.

Congress has had ample time to act.   Think about it (well, let me think about it for your, since you won't) . . . you guys have absolutely melted down about the border but your only solution is just an open border free-for-all (and then to be able to go out and run on that with legions of new voters . . . weirdly, LibDerp Nation always forgets about the impact of local elections and the ascendance to power . . . which likely driven by the fact that numerous icons of the Lib movement ascended to power on the back of voter fraud in local elections . . . but I digress). 

The president has asked for comprehensive immigration reform and the best that's been come up with is idiocy:  Insta-Amnesty and additional mechanisms which only play straight into the hands of the traffickers.   Like the idiocy of the expanded sponsorship status in this current bill.

so yes

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2019, 01:32:53 PM »
You can tell someone is losing an argument when they tell the other side what they believe. 

"I'm not going to argue with what you're saying, I'm going to argue with what I say you believe!"

this makes me sad 

:cry:

if it is true then it means Dax never wins

but really though Dax why do you support this use of executive overrreach?

because of poor guatemalans?

So in your world immigration and national security does not fall under the executive branch?

The "poor Guatemalans" falls on deaf ears because I'll just redirect you back to your guy lovin all over those Central American thugs running those countries.   

You are complicit in helping to create those "poor Guatemalans".

:jerk:

so for future discourse you believe this to be a legitimate use of the "national emergency" declaration?

First of all, it's absolutely pathetic (but not at all unexpected) that resident LibDerps never want to talk about the root cause.

Congress has had ample time to act.   Think about it (well, let me think about it for your, since you won't) . . . you guys have absolutely melted down about the border but your only solution is just an open border free-for-all (and then to be able to go out and run on that with legions of new voters . . . weirdly, LibDerp Nation always forgets about the impact of local elections and the ascendance to power . . . which likely driven by the fact that numerous icons of the Lib movement ascended to power on the back of voter fraud in local elections . . . but I digress). 

The president has asked for comprehensive immigration reform and the best that's been come up with is idiocy:  Insta-Amnesty and additional mechanisms which only play straight into the hands of the traffickers.   Like the idiocy of the expanded sponsorship status in this current bill.

so yes

Amazing perception.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2019, 01:46:28 PM »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2019, 01:47:26 PM »
The great deal maker can't move Congress (which his team controls) in two years to act on an initiative rubes we're chanting about with bloodthirst and dax is over hear blaming everybody else in 2019.

Great stuff.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2019, 01:48:09 PM »
The only reason you're opposing this, is because 1.  It's Trump 2.  You want an open border.

First of all, the border which is the demarcation point for a nations sovereign territory absolutely falls under the purview of the Government, anything to the contrary is laughable.   The fact that LibDerp Nation is trying to say a border and border security wall falls into the category of Bill or Barry stroking a pen and grabbing hundreds of thousands of acres of land in Utah or Nevada is comical in every respect.
I do not care that it's Trump.  The border is one of the issues I care about least either way.  I'm opposed to an "open border," but I'm not sure a wall is the best allocation of resources.  Maybe it is? Who am i to say? If Congress put money up for it, I don't care.  If Congress didn't, I don't care.  But honestly - wall/no wall.  I don't give a crap.  My beef has little to do with the wall itself. 

My main beef with this is the president unilaterally expanding his power.  This is why we have congress.  This is why we have separation of powers.  Letting the president unilaterally push through what amounts to legislation of his campaign promise tosses all that crap right in the garbage. 

I griped about Obama doing similar stuff (just as I'm sure you did). 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 01:51:25 PM by Dlew12 »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2019, 01:49:24 PM »
Not one person has ever posted."all I want is an open border" on here but dax needs that stawman to base his wall of text on.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2019, 01:50:31 PM »
I think advocating for the American Union is pretty close to saying I want an open border, and I really do think it would be great.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2019, 01:50:46 PM »
The great deal maker can't move Congress (which his team controls) in two years to act on an initiative rubes we're chanting about with bloodthirst and dax is over hear blaming everybody else in 2019.

Great stuff.

Pubs control the House?  Revisionism on display right there.

8 long years to pass comprehensive immigration reform:  Phil's guy gets a solid F-

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2019, 01:51:55 PM »
Not one person has ever posted."all I want is an open border" on here but dax needs that stawman to base his wall of text on.

The policies and politicians you support belie this statement in it's entirety.

Quit lying, Phil.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2019, 01:54:34 PM »
if you are not for open borders just shut up and let Trump secure it, it will have no negative impact on your lives.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2019, 01:54:53 PM »
Speaking of root cause:

1 of 31 active national emergencies:

Nov 27, 2018: The National Emergency With Respect to Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Nicaragua was declared by President Trump in response to violence and the Ortega regime’s “systematic dismantling and undermining of democratic institutions and the rule of law” that constitutes an “unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States.”

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2019, 01:57:07 PM »

Great stuff.

8 long years to pass comprehensive immigration reform:  Phil's guy gets a solid F-

Rubes aren't the best at reading.

I already agreed prior administrations (plural) have failed partly due to nobody was that into this topic until you got hoarse chanting build the wall. I also asked you to expand on what you think comprehensive immigration reform looks like.

Crickets.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2019, 01:59:19 PM »

Quit lying, Phil.

Your tapout is noted. Moving on.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2019, 02:01:35 PM »

Great stuff.

Rubes aren't the best at reading.

I already agreed prior administrations (plural) have failed partly due to nobody was that into this topic until you got hoarse chanting build the wall. I also asked you to expand on what you think comprehensive immigration reform looks like.

Crickets.

The president called on Congress to bring immigration reform legislation repeatedly.    Your guy stood up on multiple occasions as a Sen and extolled the need for comprehensive immigration reform while in the same breath saying that the U.S. needed much tougher border security.   You people talked about walls all the time, except it was virtual walls using high tech gear.   That was before your guy and his minions went about propping up the Central American thugs and the humanitarian and human rights crisis that entailed.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2019, 02:02:49 PM »

Quit lying, Phil.

It's either one of two things, Phil.  Either you guys are playing politics with national security, or you want open borders.   Which is it?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2019, 02:05:33 PM »
https://twitter.com/hale_razor/status/1096463616880963589?s=21

https://twitter.com/charlie_savage/status/1096242114520928258

The wall is just an offshoot of a previous Trump national emergency, a national emergency declaration made necessary by a previous administration and their support of Central American thugs.

The levels of illegal border crossing/attempted illegal border is at unprecedented levels.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2019, 02:06:14 PM »

Quit lying, Phil.

It's either one of two things, Phil.  Either you guys are playing politics with national security, or you want open borders.   Which is it?

The third option is missing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2019, 02:07:23 PM »
What's that Captain Cryptic?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2019, 02:09:13 PM »
Fixing the border without a rough ridin' medieval wall.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2019, 02:10:08 PM »
The levels of illegal border crossing/attempted illegal border is at unprecedented levels.

Good one, Dax!

:lol: