Author Topic: KU Basketball is Hurting  (Read 15003 times)

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Katpak'r
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: KU Basketball is Hurting
« Reply #300 on: March 12, 2019, 09:26:08 AM »
Guys I was thinking about the stre14k this morning and it reminded me of another streak (nee The Streak) which was how many consecutive games our hawk bros had won in Manhattan. Just wanted a safe space to discuss your favorite the streak. I'll start. 2trai9ht NCAA tournament appearances in pretty great. Not sure what the official current count is on the AFH winning streak is but I assume it's formidable. Thanks and rcjh

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Katpak'r
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 12, 2019, 09:56:31 AM »
Guys I was thinking about the stre14k this morning and it reminded me of another streak (nee The Streak) which was how many consecutive games our hawk bros had won in Manhattan. Just wanted a safe space to discuss your favorite the streak. I'll start. 2trai9ht NCAA tournament appearances in pretty great. Not sure what the official current count is on the AFH winning streak is but I assume it's formidable. Thanks and rcjh
It is pretty neat.

We are all so lucky to be able to bask the :tsc: glory at this special time in the history of athletics.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r √Člitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 12, 2019, 02:34:19 PM »
Is there a Number 1 RPI streak? I just checked and KU is still tanked number 1 in the RPI. That is some truly amazing scheduling skillz.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r √Člitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 12, 2019, 03:53:14 PM »
Gotta say, this past few days has been one of the greatest "not our rival" meltdowns I've ever seen.

Nothing says "not our rival" like 72 hours of explaining how (insert school name here) is not our rival.
I'm sure once it's out of their system, they'll start talking tons of sh1t on Tech too.

Well, Mizzou is still their big rival.   It was so huge back in the day that just about every year 10's of thousands of fans would arrive and stay at the football games dressed looking exactly like metal bleachers.

The last football game in the HUGE rivalry was played in front of 30,000 empty seats at Arrowhead Stadium, and would have left 5,000 empty seats had the game been played in Lawrence, and 20,000 empty seats had the game been played in Columbia.

But it was a huge rivalry, huge!

:lol:

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r √Člitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 12, 2019, 04:18:36 PM »
Incredibly, some people are only dax pit fans. I love to celebrate his entire catalogue.
@bentren

Offline schreds21

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 12, 2019, 07:48:25 PM »
Incredibly, some people are only dax pit fans. I love to celebrate his entire catalogue.
Dax is one of the best posters on this blog