TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

KU Basketball is Hurting

<< < (325/329) > >>

star seed 7:

--- Quote from: I_have_purplewood on March 23, 2024, 07:03:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: ChiComCat on March 20, 2024, 09:39:19 AM ---KU simply can't handle the rigors of the new B12.  They've been slipping for a while now and Houston is just light years beyond them at this point.

--- End quote ---

I think you just saw why Gonzaga hasn't and won't be allowed to join the B12.  KU can't handle another team beating their ass on a regular basis.

--- End quote ---

Lol that ku has any power in this league

I_have_purplewood:

--- Quote from: star seed 7 on March 23, 2024, 07:07:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: I_have_purplewood on March 23, 2024, 07:03:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: ChiComCat on March 20, 2024, 09:39:19 AM ---KU simply can't handle the rigors of the new B12.  They've been slipping for a while now and Houston is just light years beyond them at this point.

--- End quote ---

I think you just saw why Gonzaga hasn't and won't be allowed to join the B12.  KU can't handle another team beating their ass on a regular basis.

--- End quote ---

Lol that ku has any power in this league

--- End quote ---

Damn, valid point.  I didn't think that post through.

deputy dawg:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/ranked-the-25-best-men-s-college-basketball-coaches-of-all-time/ss-BB1l1ao6?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=10f26e68093945d8aba0fac5229481bd&ei=13#image=21

So, Massa Seff is rated behind coach Roy?

Spracne:
If msn.com says so, it must be true.

Sandstone Outcropping:
Calipari ranked ahead of Jay Wright? I declare that study to be invalid.

Edit: Lute Olson ranked ahead of Jay Wright? :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version