TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

Texas Tech

(1/13) > >>

cas4ksu:
Huge game tomorrow for the 'Cats. A win over Tech will really establish us as the LEAD DOG in the race for the big 12 title.

Texas Tech got off to a really good start this season, but they have been kind of shitty as of late. they struggle to score but are a very good defensive team. but you already know that because this blog is very smart when it comes to basketball.

I'm expecting a low-scoring defensive SLUGFEST, but I think we have better playmakers on the offensive end. Wade being the difference.

Serge Afeli 67
Martin Zeno 62

Spracne:
Tough one for me. Guess I'm pulling for the cats, since I view Tech as a bigger threat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DaBigTrain:

--- Quote from: Spracne on January 21, 2019, 02:00:59 PM ---Tough one for me. Guess I'm pulling for the cats, since I view Tech as a bigger threat.

--- End quote ---

Which of your teams? It's so fluid I never know which one you're talking about.

Spracne:

--- Quote from: Cat from DC on January 21, 2019, 02:05:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Spracne on January 21, 2019, 02:00:59 PM ---Tough one for me. Guess I'm pulling for the cats, since I view Tech as a bigger threat.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
To 20 straight, or whatever the hawks are going for at this point. I've lost track.

DaBigTrain:

--- Quote from: Spracne on January 21, 2019, 02:09:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cat from DC on January 21, 2019, 02:05:18 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
To 20 straight, or whatever the hawks are going for at this point. I've lost track.

--- End quote ---

It was fun sharing one of those titles with you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version