Author Topic: George Conway Appreciation Thread  (Read 16938 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: George Conway Appreciation Thread
« Reply #200 on: October 27, 2020, 05:29:58 PM »
*which obviously makes sense given the members and target demographic
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 27, 2020, 05:54:01 PM »
Perfect reason why BidenVoter eats it up and loves those people. 

BidenVoter.7Flection:  Full

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 27, 2020, 05:54:07 PM »
Dax, relax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 27, 2020, 05:58:25 PM »
gE just doesn't really give a crap about the lincoln project and dax is taking it personally.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 27, 2020, 07:01:24 PM »
The only time they are ever referenced on twitter is as huge pieces of crap that are just trying to grift liberals or never trumpers

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 27, 2020, 09:08:12 PM »
The only time they are ever referenced on twitter is as huge pieces of crap that are just trying to grift liberals or never trumpers

Which is what I don't get, I don't understand the critique that they are grifting liberals and never trumpers. Isn't that what everyone who isn't maga who is raising money doing? I get it if they aren't spending it, but they're definitely spending the money. I feel like they have a unique ad for every electric billboard here in Des Moines, they're all over the place. Why are we differentiating them from the hordes of pubs on this board who are sick of trump and see how he's rough ridin' their party up?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 27, 2020, 09:17:34 PM »
Why are we differentiating them from the hordes of pubs on this board who are sick of trump and see how he's rough ridin' their party up?

They're not as funny?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 27, 2020, 10:54:36 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:  :facepalm:

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 27, 2020, 11:33:40 PM »
Yeah guys, can you believe that the US and UK sidled up to the Soviets during WWII? They always hated each other. Doesn't make any sense at all.  :facepalm:

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #209 on: October 28, 2020, 07:32:05 AM »

Which is what I don't get, I don't understand the critique that they are grifting liberals and never trumpers. Isn't that what everyone who isn't maga who is raising money doing? I get it if they aren't spending it, but they're definitely spending the money. I feel like they have a unique ad for every electric billboard here in Des Moines, they're all over the place. Why are we differentiating them from the hordes of pubs on this board who are sick of trump and see how he's rough ridin' their party up?
They've had some gross inaccuracies to the point that even liberals have denounced them. Lots of deleted tweets on LP's part.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: October 28, 2020, 08:44:33 AM »
It’s comprised of people BidenVoter’s used to despise you idiot.   Including W administration types that once upon a time (some) BidenVoters wanted tried for war crimes.  (before BidenVoter turned into the NeoCon’s) On top of the King PNAC’er himself giving advice.

Good grief.

Biden voters are a really big tent.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 28, 2020, 09:57:11 AM »
It’s comprised of people BidenVoter’s used to despise you idiot.   Including W administration types that once upon a time (some) BidenVoters wanted tried for war crimes.  (before BidenVoter turned into the NeoCon’s) On top of the King PNAC’er himself giving advice.

Good grief.

Biden voters are a really big tent.

Understood, sold out 1000% on all the ideals they once had.

Sad

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 28, 2020, 01:18:24 PM »

They've had some gross inaccuracies to the point that even liberals have denounced them. Lots of deleted tweets on LP's part.

Didn't know that.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 29, 2020, 09:10:10 PM »
lmao

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 29, 2020, 11:20:45 PM »

they spend a lot of money with their own companies.  i think they can be looked at as somewhere on spectrum of doing well by doing good and straight up grifting for anti-trump donations that could be better spent elsewhere.

i, personally, don't feel like i have the information available to me to evaluate which pole they fall closer to, nor is it that important to me to figure it out.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2020, 11:33:16 AM »

they spend a lot of money with their own companies.  i think they can be looked at as somewhere on spectrum of doing well by doing good and straight up grifting for anti-trump donations that could be better spent elsewhere.

i, personally, don't feel like i have the information available to me to evaluate which pole they fall closer to, nor is it that important to me to figure it out.

why do they enrage old boomers and no one else at all?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2020, 12:06:15 PM »
Feel bad that George is still mad he didn’t get that West Wing appointment and feels inferior to his spouse.

Just the kind of thing BidenVoter is going to take up the mantle on . . . building the self esteem of the jealous spouse.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 30, 2020, 12:38:35 PM »
Feel bad that George is still mad he didn’t get that West Wing appointment and feels inferior to his spouse.

Just the kind of thing BidenVoter is going to take up the mantle on . . . building the self esteem of the jealous spouse.

I'm pretty sure George debunked and dunked on missing that appointment but keep believing your Fuhrer as he continuously lies to you

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2020, 12:58:13 PM »

I'm pretty sure George debunked and dunked on missing that appointment but keep believing your Fuhrer as he continuously lies to you
It’s just high step salute dear leader for him. Whatever dear leader does or says is what spews out of his mouth. It’s pathetic.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 30, 2020, 01:54:57 PM »
Conway causes old boomers with big beer guts to freak out in anger

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 30, 2020, 02:27:48 PM »
There's no other reason to dislike Trump.  He wouldn't give over half of America appointments in his administration so here we are.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 30, 2020, 02:41:56 PM »
Also any former employee is a deep state agitator who was horrible and incompetent and stupid and is just mad they couldn't hack it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 30, 2020, 04:36:05 PM »
Nothing says debunked and dunked on like flying into a rage every day Kelly Anne walked out the door to go work in the West Wing of White House, leaving George at home to think it over on the couch with a gallon of Haagen Dazs

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 30, 2020, 04:53:27 PM »
Nothing says debunked and dunked on like flying into a rage every day Kelly Anne walked out the door to go work in the West Wing of White House, leaving George at home to think it over on the couch with a gallon of Haagen Dazs

sd, have your guy check on this and the rough ridin'.