TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Other Sports (Tiger's Back)

Things you've seen happen at Arrowhead

(1/14) > >>

Phil Titola:
Go.

Phil Titola:
K-state stomp OU in 2003 has to lead this thread.  It was so effing cold tailgating but I didn't feel a bit of cold after that first TD.

Phil Titola:
Chiefs vs. Denver - Upper deck, right next to one of the light fixtures to be exact.  sometime in the late 80's.  Cold.  Very cold.  Chiefs fan gets into a disagreement with a Denver fan sitting a row below him.  Words are exchanged.  Denver fan decides to end this argument by unzipping and whipping out Senor Wang and wagging it at the Chiefs fan. 

I really should know how this story ends but that's all I remember.

Phil Titola:
Had to sit upper deck for the Seattle game in 1990 because my family had a guest sitting with them.  Sat there and watched DT go effing nuts on Krieg and then miss that last sack and lost.  Stadium went silent.

Phil Titola:
Lin Eliot game.  I literally destroyed the seat in front of me after I kicked it after the miss (very cold).  Guy in front who was a fellow STH had already started leaving.  Looks back at seat and says "hope they replace that before next year"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version