TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

TCU game

<< < (2/13) > >>

KITNfury:
I hate Robinson. He's one of those try hard guys I should respect but don't because he reminds me of that guy in high school that is just ok, but loves to draw charges, but too much and flops too often, and tries really hard at defense and stuff, but like can't shoot really, but boy does he hustle. It's not rational. But I hate him anyway.

WildcatNkilt:
Brown will shut Robinson down.  Cats by 12.

stunted:
alex robinson looks like if trae young and steve buscemi had a baby

MakeItRain:

--- Quote from: KITNfury on January 17, 2019, 04:37:25 PM ---I hate Robinson. He's one of those try hard guys I should respect but don't because he reminds me of that guy in high school that is just ok, but loves to draw charges, but too much and flops too often, and tries really hard at defense and stuff, but like can't shoot really, but boy does he hustle. It's not rational. But I hate him anyway.

--- End quote ---

I hate him for the very same reasons. His haircut also sucks.

surly:
Toads have lots of dudes who can shoot but not sure how they handle meow's muscle.  Cats should get this one by 8 or so.  Jamie will be bonkers.  He's worse than Oscar.  Jamie thinks he's important.  Oscar's humble.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version