Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 140938 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #350 on: August 28, 2020, 04:31:57 PM »
like all normal people will despise you, but your great grandchildren's college will be paid for

They don't actually get money.

these mf'rs are paying to like posts on a message board

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 28, 2020, 04:34:15 PM »
Its worth it for the virtual backslaps of fellow Ted Cruz level self owners

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 28, 2020, 04:51:14 PM »
if you have never grifted a maga you deserve to congratulate yourself for being a good human being, because it is almost unfathomably easy. like falling out of a boat and hitting water easy

like all normal people will despise you, but your great grandchildren's college will be paid for

I disagree that it's ethically bad to grift maga's of money.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 28, 2020, 05:00:29 PM »
So if I owned any type of business except maybe a toupee shop I would put up a "say his name" poster thus insulating me from these losers. 

New grift idea: we make up stories of peak maga self owning behavior that the Texag guys can buy from us, post and reap tons of stars.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 28, 2020, 05:02:27 PM »
Just copy dax posts with no context (lol like there ever is) and bask in the star windfall
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 28, 2020, 05:04:46 PM »
Just copy dax posts with no context (lol like there ever is) and bask in the star windfall

We are already taking maga pre-orders for his book.  It's onto volume 2 though so pretty pricey

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 29, 2020, 12:47:50 PM »
He did it!  :party:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 29, 2020, 01:29:38 PM »
hoo boy I bet people had thoughts on the practice protest

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 29, 2020, 01:33:00 PM »

Posted by the biggest (and most obsessed) weirdo in this blog.

SMDH

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 30, 2020, 10:39:25 AM »
Dax will you please do a ranking of board weirdos? I know I'm probably on the list somewhere but I thought you would have put Skinny Benny at number one instead of Lib Bot 7.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: August 30, 2020, 02:18:21 PM »
Store worker didn't like my response to their say his name sign
1,202 Views | 32 Replies
Aggie12B2:20p
Yesterday when I was running errands, I went to the Sprint store closest to my house in Harker Heights to buy a new charger for my phone. On the sign in front of their door, there was a homemade sign taped to the top of it that had say his name on one side and how many more on the other side. I walked in and said "whose name am I supposed to say?" one of the employees said "jacob blake" I said "You mean the thug who got what he deserved in Wisconsin?" The look on his face was priceless. I turned around and left and went to the store in Killeen to get my charger, even though it was out of my way.

Sprint stores still exist?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 30, 2020, 03:03:34 PM »
Store worker didn't like my response to their say his name sign
1,202 Views | 32 Replies
Aggie12B2:20p
Yesterday when I was running errands, I went to the Sprint store closest to my house in Harker Heights to buy a new charger for my phone. On the sign in front of their door, there was a homemade sign taped to the top of it that had say his name on one side and how many more on the other side. I walked in and said "whose name am I supposed to say?" one of the employees said "jacob blake" I said "You mean the thug who got what he deserved in Wisconsin?" The look on his face was priceless. I turned around and left and went to the store in Killeen to get my charger, even though it was out of my way.

Sprint stores still exist?

This chicken crap knew he was talking crap, and when he didn't get a racist bro agreement he got the hell out of there.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 30, 2020, 04:49:33 PM »
Dax will you please do a ranking of board weirdos? I know I'm probably on the list somewhere but I thought you would have put Skinny Benny at number one instead of Lib Bot 7.

I'm sure it would be something like, 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d, 1e.  Some of you guys truly are creepy af when it comes to stalking him from what I've seen.  I've never really noticed you being one fyi.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 04, 2020, 10:12:52 AM »
Twitter should be regulated
3,377 Views | 101 Replies
UnderTheHillAg12:37p, 9/3/20
Nearly every blue check mark on twitter is defending Pelosi by deflecting on drumpf. The country can't survive when we have an unelected class of socialites lying to the rest of the country. Twitter should be regulated, institutional lying has a long run effect.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 04, 2020, 10:17:34 AM »
such simple minded morons

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 04, 2020, 11:03:32 AM »
Nearly every blue check mark on twitter is defending Pelosi by deflecting on drumpf. The country can't survive when we have an unelected class of socialites lying to the rest of the country. Twitter should be regulated, institutional lying has a long run effect.

That is a five course meal of irony and it is delicious.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 04, 2020, 02:12:09 PM »

That is a five course meal of irony and it is delicious.

I wonder if any of the replies to that thread pointed out the irony to OP?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 04, 2020, 07:59:45 PM »
Even antifa gets some r&r during the riots!
513 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by 74Ag1
marcel ledbetter7:17p
An acquaintance of mine stopped by the house a couple of weeks ago for a quick visit. She and her husband have been on the road traveling in an old Airstream for the last several weeks. They had just stayed at The Sou'wester Lodge (you can look it up) in southwest Washington state. She said there was a bunch of antifa commies hanging out there for a few days. They told her they came up there to get away from the riots to relax and recharge before heading back down to Portland to riot some more! I thought it was funny. The feds might consider dropping by that place now and then for some easy arrests. Stoned communists are easier to bust.

For what its worth, that lodge is actually a pretty cool place. I plan to get up there sometime and use it as a base for exploring the nearby country.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 05, 2020, 11:56:51 AM »
LOL that's great

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 05, 2020, 10:10:55 PM »
Dear BLM and Antifa
1,011 Views | 14 Replies
Fishing Fools8:41p
Think about it.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 05, 2020, 10:16:37 PM »
 :sdeek:

Dear BLM and Antifa
1,011 Views | 14 Replies
Fishing Fools8:41p
Think about it.

Old Sarge9:49p
As adults, we should get this done. Eliminate them, so our kids don't have to live in fear, or a Marxist firing squad against a wall, which is standard for every Communist regime known to man. Why can't we eliminate this problem now, so they don't have to?

Marxism is a pervasive, sick train of thought, much less a political point of view. We live in a country in which anyone can believe in whatever they want as a political point of view. Until it becomes dangerous to the system in which varying points of view are accepted. When that happens, Marxism should be stamped out like a cockroach bringing disease to the host.

We are talking about the future of what the rest of the world has looked upon as the savior against tyranny. If this nation fails, there is no other to stop it (Marxism and tyranny). Our disease is from within, and it is our duty to stop it. If we don't, our kids will be fighting for their existence from within a country that should have saved the world.

Think about that.
3 edits7

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 05, 2020, 11:19:25 PM »
Interesting Take from a Former Trump Hater
1,912 Views | 14 Replies
annie886:40p
It's a bit long, but interesting. shared on FB from a Walk Away page. Appears to be authentic.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OFFICIALWalkAwayCampaign/permalink/3628198467200035/

I spent nearly the last four years LOATHING Donald Trump to my core. Little did I know throughout those years just how the mainstream media was falsely depicting a man as someone who represented all things I had no tolerance for. You know the names: racist, homophobic, xenophobic; whatever other phobic you can tie on to a minority group.

I am a masters prepared licensed social worker (and a gay one). I took fierce pride in the liberalism I was taught in graduate school. I believed liberalism stood for equality for all. I thought it valued acceptance, peace, and love without judgement. Most dear to my heart it meant carrying those less fortunate and fighting for those without a voice. These are still things I value deeply. That did not change in the least. I carry a burning torch for these principles. I do still value political correctness. I don't understand why anyone would continue to use words/phrases if you're told they are hurtful to someone. Anyway, I guess that makes me a red someone who makes me uncomfortable haha. Whatever.

I believed most conservatives were bigoted, judgmental, narrow-minded, and uneducated. I believed they wanted to take away the rights of others and force their beliefs on anyone they came in contact with... and I sure hated them.

In 2016, I weeded out my entire friends list of any red hats accept for my friends in AA. Surely, anyone that voted for Trump, I could not possibly have anything in common with I thought, as I further justified my defriending spree. Besides the constant political banter was annoying and stressful. The morning I woke up to see the election results, I dressed in all black to symbolize the mourning of what certainly would be the death of our country as we knew it. (Sure wish I didn't choose to delete everyone now )

Flash forward to 2020.
I welcomed a beautiful baby girl to our family in January (Shout out Gracie). A rainbow after a very traumatic infant loss two years earlier. (Shout out to my Greyson). Vaccination became a hot topic between myself and my mother leading me to a lot of digging, which resulted in a ton of skepticism and doubt in our government entities. I remember being left with a very heavy feeling of "if they could lie about this what else are they lying about".

Enter Covid: The short version:
I watched Trump's task force briefings without fail. Never missed a single one. It was important, so, even though at that point my perception of him had not changed yet, I dug in and watched, bc well duh we were in a global pandemic.

Enter: MSM
What became clear time and time again (as I was still a pretty faithful viewer of MSM) was how his words were twisted so badly and so frequently. I caught myself saying time and time again "Woah wait that is NOT what he said!" More questions and digging abound. Man, I sure never thought I would ever find myself defending Donald J Trump. Why did they hate him so much anyway?

Enter: Protests
This is when there was no turning back for me. I watched as law abiding citizens were being criminalized for protesting shut downs in the name of public health. What happened to our Constitution? I stood in awe watching the riots as the media forgot covid existed for weeks only to blame a spike on Memorial Day cookouts (ummm okay). I watched as tens of thousands, if not more gathered in protests/riots as small businesses remained closed or shut their doors forever. Why are violent criminals going free? Why are people protecting their property as per the second amendment being persecuted. (I was all for gun reform. NOW I see quite clearly why we need them and am in the process of purchasing my own).

What the hell was going on? What the hell IS going on?

I have been lied to. We have been lied to. Walkingaway feels like a second closet I never thought Id have to step out of. I worry close friends will become distant, but its time to get to the truth. Theres too much at stake.

Trump 2020
2 edits6

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 05, 2020, 11:21:44 PM »
Reply to above

mazzag7:03p
I wish I could find the Instagram post but it was of a BLM guy harassing trump rally folks. Not really harassing but saying "why do y'all support trump". Folks in line we're open with him and invited him to the rally. He was like no way, they won't let me in. One man stepped up and said you can go with me. You're welcome anywhere. BLM guy started crying and hugged the trump guy. So...one of the women asked if she'd be welcome by BLM protestors. He took her over to them and she was cussed out spit on and threatened.

All that to say, trump supporters flipped a BLM guy. Just by being open and welcoming. Who's the big tent party?

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 06, 2020, 01:32:34 AM »
Reply to above

mazzag7:03p
I wish I could find the Instagram post but it was of a BLM guy harassing trump rally folks. Not really harassing but saying "why do y'all support trump". Folks in line we're open with him and invited him to the rally. He was like no way, they won't let me in. One man stepped up and said you can go with me. You're welcome anywhere. BLM guy started crying and hugged the trump guy. So...one of the women asked if she'd be welcome by BLM protestors. He took her over to them and she was cussed out spit on and threatened.

All that to say, trump supporters flipped a BLM guy. Just by being open and welcoming. Who's the big tent party?
I wish he could find it too.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 08, 2020, 10:25:16 AM »

ForumsPolitics
The wife has started her own little mask rebellion
1,104 Views | 33 Replies
Fightin TX Aggie9:34a
Mrs FTA was talking to a friend who just returned from a trip to Alabama. Even though the law in Alabama requires masks, when she had gone into stores, it was about 60/40 on mask wearing. One store even had the notice up (notice required by law) but had taken a sharpie to it to make it clear the store didn't really care.

She eventually told someone that she was from Texas and asked, "Why do so many of you not wear masks here?" The man replied, "Well, I suppose someone has got to show some leadership."

If you are curious, Alabama is 20th in the nation in deaths per million.(Texas is 19th, in other words, Alabama is doing slightly better.) And Alabama's curve has remained generally flat.

Mrs. FTA was sort of embarrassed to learn that Texans are acting in her mind more like compliant sheep compared to other states.

So, she has begun her own little personal rebellion. She will wear a mask on her chin when she goes into a store, but she won't pull it up over her mouth and nose. She finds it very uncomfortable.

So far, after 2 days of this minor rebellion, no one has said a word to her. (By the way, she knows she doesn't have the China virus because she had to be tested recently.)

And for you Rule 1 Nazis.

[picture deleted] ;-)
1 edit25