Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 141109 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #1875 on: September 19, 2022, 03:07:41 PM »
Would it hurt to hit the return key from time to time?  Holy wall of text Batman!

I think it was a forward from an old who hate hard returns

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: September 19, 2022, 03:16:54 PM »
Would it hurt to hit the return key from time to time?  Holy wall of text Batman!

This is what made me question whether that poster is a lawyer. Even if he just c/p'd that, the urge for me to break it into manageable chunks would be overwhelming.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: September 19, 2022, 03:41:24 PM »

This is what made me question whether that poster is a lawyer. Even if he just c/p'd that, the urge for me to break it into manageable chunks would be overwhelming.

very unlikely.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: September 28, 2022, 10:59:31 AM »
Do credit card companies track precious metal purchases?
111 Views | 1 Replies
Buck Turgidson10:46a
I know some credit card companies are wanting to track gun purchases as a separate category so they can effectively run a private gun registry for the Democrats. My question is - do they currently track precious metal purchases as a separate category? If you buy a bunch of gold coins with your credit card, is that info accessible by the government later on?

Remember that the US government confiscated gold from private citizens under FDR. Don't want to be victim to that trick again.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: September 28, 2022, 11:24:04 AM »
amaze

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: September 28, 2022, 01:34:30 PM »
Self own central

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: September 28, 2022, 03:28:09 PM »
I assume when they say "buy a bunch of gold coins with your credit card" they mean buying Trump medallions online?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: September 28, 2022, 03:41:38 PM »
probably chocolates

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: October 02, 2022, 03:02:29 PM »
FCBlitz2:35a, 10/2/22
In reply to The Green Dragon
The Green Dragon said:
We talk about a wide variety of topics, not just politics but social issues and breaking news. Scale of 1 to 10, 10 being highest, where are we on this board collectively with regards to knowledge about certain events. Where do you think the average American is? Do they know what's going on?

Why isn't the average person outraged about Biden's literal incompetence? Nobody is saying anything. It's so weird.

F16 always has SOME folks who seemed to be 100% spot on. You just have beable to filter out the BS from the solid information. I give F16 a 10.

It really isn't wierd…..and it is super simple to answer.

The people who always vote democratic and always will are blacks, queers, thugs, the lazy poor, illegal aliens, the anti police and military, the uneducated , the over educated who either hate religion, the rich(that still means Republicans people) or are gay themselves.

Those folks; (non contributors) who make up the bulk of Democratic Party are so insulated that they don't really economically suffer when the economy is back. In fact they probably do better because they end up getting more assistance from the federal government while paying almost no taxes. They are not starving, they have cell phones, they get welfare and many others types of assistance, still can support their drug habits, get rewarded for being violent towards law enforcement. Lastly, they do not care about truth, fact and have been convinced that the constitution as tool of opposition and should be changes or done away with.

It's the contributors who feel the brunt of everything. Middle class. Too busy to protest, they are the ones who lose businesses, have assets that diminish in value and take the full hit when the economy really is doing poorly.
Then when they do start protesting they immediately get the full force of the government to come down on their heads.

That is a very quick explanation who the Democratic Party is, who their voters are and why their voters continue to vote democratic.

1 edit

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: October 02, 2022, 08:10:11 PM »
the over educated who [] hate religion

Damn. I am owned.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: October 05, 2022, 03:33:40 PM »
FCBlitz2:35a, 10/2/22
In reply to The Green Dragon
The Green Dragon said:
We talk about a wide variety of topics, not just politics but social issues and breaking news. Scale of 1 to 10, 10 being highest, where are we on this board collectively with regards to knowledge about certain events. Where do you think the average American is? Do they know what's going on?

Why isn't the average person outraged about Biden's literal incompetence? Nobody is saying anything. It's so weird.

F16 always has SOME folks who seemed to be 100% spot on. You just have beable to filter out the BS from the solid information. I give F16 a 10.

It really isn't wierd…..and it is super simple to answer.

The people who always vote democratic and always will are blacks, queers, thugs, the lazy poor, illegal aliens, the anti police and military, the uneducated , the over educated who either hate religion, the rich(that still means Republicans people) or are gay themselves.

Those folks; (non contributors) who make up the bulk of Democratic Party are so insulated that they don't really economically suffer when the economy is back. In fact they probably do better because they end up getting more assistance from the federal government while paying almost no taxes. They are not starving, they have cell phones, they get welfare and many others types of assistance, still can support their drug habits, get rewarded for being violent towards law enforcement. Lastly, they do not care about truth, fact and have been convinced that the constitution as tool of opposition and should be changes or done away with.

It's the contributors who feel the brunt of everything. Middle class. Too busy to protest, they are the ones who lose businesses, have assets that diminish in value and take the full hit when the economy really is doing poorly.
Then when they do start protesting they immediately get the full force of the government to come down on their heads.

That is a very quick explanation who the Democratic Party is, who their voters are and why their voters continue to vote democratic.

1 edit

This person absolutely would freak out if called a racist.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: October 06, 2022, 07:37:44 AM »
More fanfic

Celebrate Columbus Day this year
446 Views | 9 Replies
wbt58456:46a
I have been celebrating Columbus Day for a few year now by bringing in doughnuts and sending out a mass e-mail to the office letting them know what we're celebrating.

I occasionally get a reply of "I celebrate Indigenous Peoples Day" to which I reply that it's too bad they can't have any doughnuts then. This is really the best part - watching fatty libs agonize between their love of fat, sugary doughnuts vs. their liberal hatred of Columbus.

My boss cringes as October 12 approaches (federal holiday is the 10th this year), but it's a recognized federal holiday so he just keeps his mouth shut.

If you want to trigger your office libs, consider celebrating this glorious holiday this year with tasty treats.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: October 06, 2022, 07:46:37 AM »
More fanfic

446 Views | 9 Replies
I have been celebrating Columbus Day for a few year now by bringing in doughnuts and sending out a mass e-mail to the office letting them know what we're celebrating.

I occasionally get a reply of "I celebrate Indigenous Peoples Day" to which I reply that it's too bad they can't have any doughnuts then. This is really the best part - watching fatty libs agonize between their love of fat, sugary doughnuts vs. their liberal hatred of Columbus.

My boss cringes as October 12 approaches (federal holiday is the 10th this year), but it's a recognized federal holiday so he just keeps his mouth shut.

If you want to trigger your office libs, consider celebrating this glorious holiday this year with tasty treats.
Yeah. That never happened.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: October 06, 2022, 08:18:06 AM »
More fanfic

446 Views | 9 Replies

Yeah. That never happened.

Yup, they'd been canned years ago.

I also would love to see that person but here in Saskatchewan try and pull that crap, any Indigenous prodding like would be swiftly dealt with even by non-libs
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: October 06, 2022, 01:40:54 PM »
More fanfic

446 Views | 9 Replies

This whole thread is a fascinating anthropological study.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1890 on: October 06, 2022, 01:42:19 PM »
It's the fake situations people play out in their head but shared with everyone to look cool. I love it

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: October 06, 2022, 01:43:47 PM »
And still lack the awareness of how terrible their fantasy selves are

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: October 06, 2022, 04:12:47 PM »
Does everyone point out that he absolutely has never done that?  b/c holy crap if someone believes that

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: October 06, 2022, 10:40:33 PM »
Does everyone point out that he absolutely has never done that?  b/c holy crap if someone believes that

It’s kinda like Santa. If you want to go telling everyone he’s not real then you won’t be getting any presents from Santa anymore.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: October 06, 2022, 10:43:04 PM »
More fanfic

446 Views | 9 Replies

He's bringing the donuts to the presumed conservatives, but it's the libs, who can't eat the donuts, who are the fatties?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: October 10, 2022, 08:32:24 AM »
More fanfic

446 Views | 9 Replies

Columbus Day doughnuts are OUT
182 Views | 1 Replies
wbt58458:18a
The annual day of agony for lib fatties has started at my workplace. Email gone out inviting everyone to celebrate this officially recognized federal holiday with doughnuts I graciously provided.

No one has yet fallen for the Indigenous Peoples Day trap as they really, really want doughnuts. Most of the guys have been like "hey great thanks man" but a few obese, angry coworkers are steaming away

My favorite holiday continues.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: October 10, 2022, 08:40:41 AM »
That guy really loves smallpox, violence, and oppression
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: October 10, 2022, 08:47:06 AM »
That guy really loves smallpox, violence, and oppression

He should find the most liberal person in his office and send him to get the donuts. Tell him that if any are missing he'll cut his hands off and hang them around his neck.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: October 10, 2022, 09:30:00 AM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire