Author Topic: DILLONS  (Read 27968 times)

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: DILLONS
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2010, 10:48:17 AM »
just about any company would be better than dillion's sponsoring the game. 

"hey folks, welcome back to the Dillion's salad bar halftime report, I'm JB Bauersfeld and we have a lot of first half highlights to cover but first- have you seen how fresh the lettuce is at the Westloop Dillions salad bar? fantastic, let's check out those highlights!"

I think that is a pretty strong argument FOR dillons being the best and most kansasy of all possible sponsors :dunno:

"this year the kansas soybean growers association team up with kansas farm bureau to bring you the one hundred and eighth edition of the "sunflower showdown" - up next, live from memorial stadium in lawrence"

then jim knox dives head first into a baby pool filled with soybeans on the sidelines.   we cut to break.

Dillons is still better imo :dunno: It is more small timey (if possible)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2010, 11:51:55 AM »
Dillkons sux - they aren't even kansan owned

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2010, 11:54:10 AM »

Not really a factor (sucking or being kansas owned)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2010, 12:24:50 PM »
My parents always used to go to JMBauersfeld's.  Or Falley's.

Those two were polar opposites.  You from North of the river or something?

Yeah.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2010, 12:35:47 PM »

Yeah.

Me too!  Small (shitty) world of North Topeka.  Personally, I was outside of the official city limits (popscollar)....75 highway and 46th street was my 'hood.  Falleys was a hike, and NOT worth it.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2010, 12:46:20 PM »

Yeah.

Me too!  Small (shitty) world of North Topeka.  Personally, I was outside of the official city limits (popscollar)....75 highway and 46th street was my 'hood.  Falleys was a hike, and NOT worth it.

Petro Deli   :love:

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2010, 12:52:43 PM »

NORTH TOPEKA, WHAT!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!    :gocho:

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2010, 01:05:26 PM »

Yeah.

Wussy.  Hard corers go to Gas and Shop.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2010, 01:10:00 PM »

maybe not kansas owned, but still kansas run.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2010, 01:16:05 PM »

Yeah.

Wow, we have quite a contingent of former NT trash on this board.  Someone get a keg and let's head up to the State lake.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2010, 01:17:51 PM »

Yeah.

Gas 'n Shop was only good for Biscuits and Gravy at 3 am.  If you went to Gas 'n Shop any other time you probably lived in a trailer park.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2010, 01:24:46 PM »

Yeah.

Gas 'n Shop was only good for Biscuits and Gravy at 3 am.  If you went to Gas 'n Shop any other time you probably lived in a trailer park.

Ya, there's really North North Topeka and North Topeka.  I'm talking about North North Topeka.  No offense Logan dudes, but you had to go to school with some sketchy types. 

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2010, 01:46:24 PM »

Yeah.

Wow, we have quite a contingent of former NT trash on this board.  Someone get a keg and let's head up to the State lake.

Doodz who said anything about former?  I'm sitting at G.A.S. right now, stealing wifi from Sasnak. 

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2010, 01:48:01 PM »

I am going to beat you with a rotisserie chicken bought from Dillons.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2010, 01:52:03 PM »

I am going to beat you with a rotisserie chicken bought from Dillons.

that probably be the best use for it. i certainly wouldn't recommend trying to eat that pos.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2010, 02:00:22 PM »

Yeah.

North Topeka is like an entirely different city for us southwestern folks.  No reason to go up there back then. Still no reason to go up there now.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2010, 02:54:16 PM »

Yeah.

North Topeka is like an entirely different city for us southwestern folks.  No reason to go up there back then. Still no reason to go up there now.

Which is why you didn't know the Dillon's at 24 and Rochester has surpassed the 29th and Urish Dillon's in eliteness.  Not your fault, you're just ignorant. 

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2010, 03:03:49 PM »

Yeah.

Which is why you didn't know the Dillon's at 24 and Rochester has surpassed the 29th and Urish Dillon's in eliteness.  Not your fault, you're just ignorant. 
Still no olive bar. (that I could find).

I sometimes stop by there on my way home after working out.  Perhaps they will add one after the remodel.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2010, 03:06:42 PM »

Yeah.

Seaman did have some slutty girls, but they always came to our neck of the woods. 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2010, 03:07:54 PM »
Anybody else remember the "Draxxin" halftime report? That was one of my faves.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2010, 03:09:55 PM »

Yeah.

Seaman did have some slutty girls, but they always came to our neck of the woods. 
Why do dipshit WRHS seniors spray paint their graduating year over everything?  It seems only WRHS kids do this.  Did you do this?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2010, 03:14:01 PM »

Yeah.

Why do dipshit WRHS seniors spray paint their graduating year over everything?  It seems only WRHS kids do this.  Did you do this?

It's just a tradition at WRHS.  Not sure when it started, but it's been going on for a while now.  We did it back when I was in school as well. 

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2010, 03:15:06 PM »

Yeah.

It's just a tradition at WRHS.  Not sure when it started, but it's been going on for a while now.  We did it back when I was in school as well. 

Dumbasses.  Hope they get arrested.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2010, 03:17:46 PM »
<--- is gonna take his shirt off and fight the next guy who says another bad comment about Dillons.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2010, 03:18:08 PM »

Yeah.

Dumbasses.  Hope they get arrested.

Yeah, I don't mind if it's just tagging streets, but private property is another thing.