Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 465082 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: MEGA MAGA
« Reply #8125 on: July 18, 2023, 04:02:25 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8126 on: July 19, 2023, 07:24:28 AM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8127 on: July 19, 2023, 12:22:48 PM »
lol. As expected, the recent replies are great.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8128 on: July 19, 2023, 12:55:05 PM »
that maga is getting roasted

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8130 on: July 19, 2023, 04:05:14 PM »
what happened to her face?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #8131 on: July 19, 2023, 04:39:48 PM »
quite the epistemological exercise right there

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8132 on: July 19, 2023, 04:55:05 PM »
If that lady had a sub stack she could rake.   The grift confidence is strong with that one.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8133 on: July 19, 2023, 05:03:43 PM »
Can't believe there are so many gullible people out there looking at the Deep State shadow dockets when they should be like her and looking at the totally real alternative dockets!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8134 on: July 19, 2023, 05:08:22 PM »

The so-called existence of the word "epistemological" is just your opinion. I consult alternative words.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8135 on: July 19, 2023, 11:00:51 PM »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8136 on: July 19, 2023, 11:09:31 PM »
maga being so creepy is just maga

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #8137 on: July 20, 2023, 06:18:12 AM »
There are some on this blog who have been clamoring to see Hunter’s hog fora while now, so this was probably a great day for those folks

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8138 on: July 20, 2023, 08:52:42 AM »

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8139 on: July 20, 2023, 09:52:10 AM »

Epistemological exercises are great for getting people to see flaws in their thinking. But these exercises can only work when there's actual flaws in thinking and you're not attempting to do a bad faith gotcha that isn't there. She kept asking and waiting with a smug smile on her face because she just knew in her tiny little brain that the interviewer was going to eventually have to say he knew this because the media told him so. She's so ill informed she truly didn't know that the courts put out all the information with no media narrative at all that anyone can get facts from. She tried and failed repeatedly to set him up for the old you can't believe the media haymaker knockout punch she had locked and ready to go, but when it didn't come her brain malfunctioned and like the good little moron she is, she still decided to go for the haymaker anyway. Stupid people using epistemological questioning don't realize it can easily backfire if you don't know what you're talking about. Great video.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8140 on: July 20, 2023, 11:07:55 AM »

Epistemological exercises are great for getting people to see flaws in their thinking. But these exercises can only work when there's actual flaws in thinking and you're not attempting to do a bad faith gotcha that isn't there. She kept asking and waiting with a smug smile on her face because she just knew in her tiny little brain that the interviewer was going to eventually have to say he knew this because the media told him so. She's so ill informed she truly didn't know that the courts put out all the information with no media narrative at all that anyone can get facts from. She tried and failed repeatedly to set him up for the old you can't believe the media haymaker knockout punch she had locked and ready to go, but when it didn't come her brain malfunctioned and like the good little moron she is, she still decided to go for the haymaker anyway. Stupid people using epistemological questioning don't realize it can easily backfire if you don't know what you're talking about. Great video.

When she kept mentioning "alternative sources" he should have asked which because then she would have said the dipshit "i'm not going to do your research for you" which is code for The Epoch Times

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8141 on: July 20, 2023, 11:16:09 AM »
There are some on this blog who have been clamoring to see Hunter’s hog fora while now, so this was probably a great day for those folks

marge is just lapping boebert on delivering what maga demands

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8143 on: July 20, 2023, 12:06:58 PM »

marge is just lapping boebert on delivering what maga demands

I can respect marg’s zeal. Her beliefs may be flawed, but I think she is a true believer; a soldier for her cause. Bobert is a mere opportunist/grifter.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8144 on: July 20, 2023, 12:12:14 PM »
I can respect marg’s zeal. Her beliefs may be flawed, but I think she is a true believer; a soldier for her cause.

Her cause is mostly white, Christian nationalism. Personally, I wouldn't respect it for that reason.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8145 on: July 20, 2023, 12:20:42 PM »
I can respect marg’s zeal. Her beliefs may be flawed, but I think she is a true believer; a soldier for her cause.

Her cause is mostly white, Christian nationalism. Personally, I wouldn't respect it for that reason.

Yeah, I don't get this. Swap out her name for any number of horrible despots, and I wouldn't respect them merely because they were true believers or soldiers for their cause.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8146 on: July 20, 2023, 12:24:07 PM »
“How many AR-15s do you think Jesus would have had?” Boebert asked a crowd at a Christian event in Colorado. “Well, he didn’t have enough to keep his government from killing him.”

I would like to know Marg's reaction to this while concealing who asked it.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8147 on: July 20, 2023, 12:32:43 PM »
Jesus made zero attempt whatsoever to prevent the government from killing him. Quite the opposite, really.

Matthew 26:50-55

Jesus replied, “Do what you came for, friend.” Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear. “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8148 on: July 20, 2023, 12:36:58 PM »
“How many AR-15s do you think Jesus would have had?” Boebert asked a crowd at a Christian event in Colorado. “Well, he didn’t have enough to keep his government from killing him.”

Perhaps zeal isn’t required for humor.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8149 on: July 20, 2023, 02:28:58 PM »

Without doing any research into the authenticity of this quote, I think it’s a perfect microcosm of MAGA’s brand of Christianity (or maybe everything): completely missing the entire point.