Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 449129 times)

kstate4life and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: MEGA MAGA
« Reply #7950 on: June 08, 2023, 04:10:34 PM »
I don't think any of us are silly enough to believe Target sells rainbow clothes for any reason except to make more money.  We just believe having a crying fit about it is hilariously lame and also wasn't a thing until 2 weeks ago even though Target has done this every june for over a decade.

:lol: :lol: :lol: how many times do I have to type #blueanon/#blueanongE?

I do that because giant derps like you need to be reminded that I'm not exclusively talking about you.

And the "it was just about the rainbows" narrative is about as simp brained as it gets.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7951 on: June 08, 2023, 04:12:04 PM »
Dax, what is the connection between target and child mutilation? Can I get my child mutilated at target?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7952 on: June 08, 2023, 04:14:34 PM »
Dax, what is the connection between target and child mutilation? Can I get my child mutilated at target?

I didn't say Target was for that, but your movement most certainly is . . .

Sad  :frown:

StalkerBot.7 . . . always so  :excited: to respond to me in some dumb way never manages to read and comprehend.  #onbrand

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7953 on: June 08, 2023, 04:18:21 PM »
So we can agree the failed target boycott is about rainbows but not child mutilation.  good

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7954 on: June 08, 2023, 04:20:32 PM »
So we can agree the failed target boycott is about rainbows but not child mutilation.  good

#deflectodug shields up - 300% (normal)

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7955 on: June 08, 2023, 04:21:08 PM »
So you boast about the boycott even though you think it's all insane people? Then you start rambling about child mutilation out of no where while everyone laughs at your flailing. Then you start to praise people boycotting target again out of some faux rage about target being in the business of making money on the things they sell. Then back to child mutilation for whatever reason.

You are a maga idiot and everyone is laughing at you

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7956 on: June 08, 2023, 04:21:42 PM »

lol it's cool sonoftinyd.  You don't have to answer

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7957 on: June 08, 2023, 04:23:18 PM »
So you boast about the boycott even though you think it's all insane people? Then you start rambling about child mutilation out of no where while everyone laughs at your flailing. Then you start to praise people boycotting target again out of some faux rage about target being in the business of making money on the things they sell. Then back to child mutilation for whatever reason.

You are a maga idiot and everyone is laughing at you

You're a #blueanon derp who gets instantly all  :curse: :curse: :curse: raged up because you're  :blush: :blush: :blush: that you belong to a movement full of millions of lunatics

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7958 on: June 08, 2023, 04:24:39 PM »

lol it's cool sonoftinyd.  You don't have to answer

I see a multi day #slowdug deflection campaign rollin in

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7959 on: June 08, 2023, 04:29:32 PM »
Weren't Republicans most upset about target selling "tuck-friendly" swimsuits? Doesn't that explicitly mean there is no gender affirming surgery involved? Dax help me out here

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7960 on: June 08, 2023, 04:29:50 PM »
I mean, if you go back to Dec 2018, Target stock was like $61.   Now that they are woke, their stock is $131.  Is woke a path to instantly more than doubling your company's worth?  Just asking questions.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7961 on: June 08, 2023, 04:32:27 PM »
I mean, if you go back to Dec 2018, Target stock was like $61.   Now that they are woke, their stock is $131.  Is woke a path to instantly more than doubling your company's worth?  Just asking questions.

Look, dax didn't exactly think things through before his missive, ok? Just leave my guy alone!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7962 on: June 08, 2023, 04:34:07 PM »
Weren't Republicans most upset about target selling "tuck-friendly" swimsuits? Doesn't that explicitly mean there is no gender affirming surgery involved? Dax help me out here

I don't know what that means, cRusty.

The fascinating thing about all of this, is that #blueanongE continues to struggle with things that are similar in subject matter, but separate issue none-the-less

Some get  :curse: :curse: because they are easily confused, and then some just deflect because they're easily confused.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7963 on: June 08, 2023, 04:37:04 PM »

The fascinating thing about all of this, is that #blueanongE continues to struggle with things that are similar in subject matter, but separate issue none-the-less

Some get  :curse: :curse: because they are easily confused, and then some just deflect because they're easily confused.
Ok if that made no sense to you then maybe you should consider not sharing your opinions on gender affirming care with anyone

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7964 on: June 08, 2023, 04:39:46 PM »
It was pretty clear that if a suit has a tuck feature than no mutilation has occurred thus satisfying maga and therefore Target is actually a hero.

That is unless your goal is just to be a complete prick to anyone in the LGBTQ community in which case yes, a rainbow shirt or tuck suit is a perfect target for your insecure anger

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #7965 on: June 08, 2023, 04:43:43 PM »

honestly, if right next to the Optometrist they opened a GetYourKidMengele'd-ist, I would be the first in line, lets gooooooo

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7966 on: June 08, 2023, 04:43:55 PM »
The problem is, if you tuck, then dax and other tucks like him can't get a good look at what you're packing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7967 on: June 08, 2023, 04:44:31 PM »

Ok if that made no sense to you then maybe you should consider not sharing your opinions on gender affirming care with anyone

I didn't say that made no sense cRusty.  You're now co-mingling articles of clothing with gender affirming care. 

BTW, there's nothing the least bit caring about adults mutilating and altering the lives and bodies of children forever.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #7968 on: June 08, 2023, 04:46:22 PM »
cRusty its not that what you said doesn't make sense, its that dax doesn't know what it means. try to keep up for once.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7969 on: June 08, 2023, 04:46:59 PM »

I didn't say that made no sense cRusty.  You're now co-mingling articles of clothing with gender affirming care. 

BTW, there's nothing the least bit caring about adults mutilating and altering the lives and bodies of children forever.

They eff you up, your mum and dad.   
    They may not mean to, but they do.   
They fill you with the faults they had
    And add some extra, just for you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7970 on: June 08, 2023, 04:48:06 PM »
cRusty its not that what you said doesn't make sense, its that dax doesn't know what it means. try to keep up for once.

Gender affirming care = clothes at Target (BAC)

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7971 on: June 08, 2023, 04:48:24 PM »

Lol

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7972 on: June 08, 2023, 04:49:19 PM »
The usual StalkerBot.7 weekend of Rage (now featuring Thursdays)

Edit: StalkerBot.7 is one of the top people on this blog who gets confused by similar topics and different issues within those topics.

When he gets confused (which is often) he gets very very  :curse: :curse: :curse:

« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 04:53:48 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7973 on: June 08, 2023, 04:52:41 PM »
The problem is, if you tuck, then dax and other tucks like him can't get a good look at what you're packing.

Ties in completely with Trump's ppl now advising him to talk about Ron's little dong.  GOP is apparently the meatgazer party.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7974 on: June 08, 2023, 04:53:24 PM »
#blueanongE:  All genitalia all the time (now featuring Spracne aka #blogKaren)