Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 462037 times)

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #3625 on: January 08, 2021, 03:33:57 PM »
I think 2000 was a reasonable election to challenge.

I didn't know 2004 was contested and 2016 sure wasn't contested the way this one is.

yeah it wasn't, at all. i am not 100% sure but i am about 99% sure purple oil was referring to ralph nader (lmao) requesting a recount of New York

Well now you can be 100% wrong.

In 2004 it was Ohio Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones (D) and California Sen. Barbara Boxer (D), who filed the objection citing

attention to the need for aggressive election reform in the wake of what they said were widespread voter problems.

Thanks for playing. Come back and see us again.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: January 08, 2021, 03:34:24 PM »

I didn't know 2004 was contested and 2016 sure wasn't contested the way this one is.

yeah it wasn't, at all. i am not 100% sure but i am about 99% sure purple oil was referring to ralph nader (lmao) requesting a recount of New York

There was an objection to certifying Ohio's results in 2004. A handful of reps and only 1 senator supported it.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: January 08, 2021, 03:37:17 PM »
I am very concerned that the actions and attitudes of people in this country, specifically yours in this instance, are going to lead to more violence and death.

I have no idea how to spell it out any more plainly to you people.

Purple Oil: don’t be ridiculous comparing MAGAs to Nazis or Confederates. Those groups both killed tons of people for disagreeing with them.

Also Purple Oil: guys you need to placate the MAGA mass delusions or else people could die.

Just for clarification then, you don't believe there's even the slightest bit of nuance to the groups or situations at all, and MAGA people are basically Nazi's?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: January 08, 2021, 03:38:58 PM »
I am very concerned that the actions and attitudes of people in this country, specifically yours in this instance, are going to lead to more violence and death.

Purple Oil: don’t be ridiculous comparing MAGAs to Nazis or Confederates. Those groups both killed tons of people for disagreeing with them.

Also Purple Oil: guys you need to placate the MAGA mass delusions or else people could die.

Just for clarification then, you don't believe there's even the slightest bit of nuance to the groups or situations at all, and MAGA people are basically Nazi's?

People who aren't basically nazi's abandoned MAGA and just quietly wrote in a vote or just voted for biden.  At this point If you are still MAGA, you're basically a NAZI

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: January 08, 2021, 03:42:42 PM »

This the same rationale you use on your wife after you smack her?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3630 on: January 08, 2021, 03:43:25 PM »
I think maga's are closer to klansmen than nazis. There's definitely room for nuance there.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: January 08, 2021, 03:52:17 PM »
I think that if you are one, you are all three.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: January 08, 2021, 03:56:42 PM »

Well now you can be 100% wrong.

In 2004 it was Ohio Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones (D) and California Sen. Barbara Boxer (D), who filed the objection citing

attention to the need for aggressive election reform in the wake of what they said were widespread voter problems.

Thanks for playing. Come back and see us again.

OMG  :love:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: January 08, 2021, 03:59:44 PM »
I just assume maga hat means you're racist and also a difficult person. The sort who do passive aggressive things to "teach people lessons".

That said, the only time I've ever seen a maga hats in the wild was a bunch of 12 yr olds on a class trip to the national archives.

The Confederate flag comparison is the most fitting, I don't see how anyone could object to that.

One last thing, I think it's unfair that purp is lumping all conservatives and even all trump voters into the maga pool. Maga is a cult, and he seems to be completely ignorant of that fact.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: January 08, 2021, 04:03:32 PM »
I think maga's are closer to klansmen than nazis. There's definitely room for nuance there.

definitely.  Nazis organized, did grassroots work, had some type of purpose and goals (horrible ones that we wiped out).  magas are just here to get drunk, take a scream, crap post on FB, and a very few get hammered and try to storm the capitol.  They get their asses kicked and mocked then try to fight a 24 year old stewardess on cheap flight home.

then, back to their conspiracy websites

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
MAGA
« Reply #3635 on: January 08, 2021, 04:09:51 PM »

No, I’m saying you self-refuted the only distinction you have tried to make between the groups so far. If you have others distinctions to draw feel free to share.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: January 08, 2021, 04:11:05 PM »

definitely.  Nazis organized, did grassroots work, had some type of purpose and goals (horrible ones that we wiped out).  magas are just here to get drunk, take a scream, crap post on FB, and a very few get hammered and try to storm the capitol.  They get their asses kicked and mocked then try to fight a 24 year old stewardess on cheap flight home.

but they're still capable of a lynching

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: January 08, 2021, 04:15:54 PM »

There is a fascist side of MAGAs. If Trump seized power, they would be THRILLED.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: January 08, 2021, 04:18:19 PM »
The Nazis tried a failed coup, too.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: January 08, 2021, 04:25:50 PM »
There's no bigger Fascist element in this country then a substantial proportion of the Progressive movement.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: January 08, 2021, 05:16:14 PM »
folks, I have some breaking news from a top 5 MAGA celebrity

https://twitter.com/parlertakes/status/1347680738586447872

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: January 08, 2021, 05:23:13 PM »
The entirety of MAGA being on android would be so rough ridin' perfect, lmao

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: January 08, 2021, 05:25:58 PM »
MAGA Parler exclusively on Android would be the new meeting at a barn in white hoods.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: January 08, 2021, 05:27:49 PM »
If 75% of Republicans believe the Easter Bunny is actually a deranged serial killer, is it incumbent on Democrats and Independents to finally rid our country of that meddlesome hare?
Yeah, using the talking point about what % of Republicans don’t believe the election results to be evidence of fraud actually existing is crazy dumb.

Judas Priest do any of you mouth breathers actually read? I have never claimed that this election was a fraud. What I have claimed, and stated, and reiterated several times now is people BELIEVE it was a fraud. We need to change our system so that anyone who claims fraud can be easily disproven.

people get exacly what you're saying, and they're telling you it's some of the stupidest crap that's ever been posted here.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: January 08, 2021, 05:53:51 PM »
folks, I have some breaking news from a top 5 MAGA celebrity

https://twitter.com/parlertakes/status/1347680738586447872
The effing pillow guy flies private? This country doesn't deserve me.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3645 on: January 08, 2021, 05:58:57 PM »

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: January 08, 2021, 06:05:14 PM »
What an ego stroke to suggest Garrison’s comics actually inspired anyone.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: January 08, 2021, 06:09:52 PM »
Didn't Garrison just call for Trump to resign? Or maybe he meant re-sign (as President)??

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #3648 on: January 08, 2021, 06:10:56 PM »
Didn't Garrison just call for Trump to resign? Or maybe he meant re-sign (as President)??
You're thinking of Scott Adams, and he was shitposting.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: January 08, 2021, 06:11:37 PM »
Trolled the libs again  :ROFL:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite