Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 463392 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: MAGA
« Reply #2075 on: June 26, 2020, 08:37:09 AM »

i wish people wouldn't give him attention.
You realize that never works in real life right?
Yeah, which is a shame.  This reaction is exactly what he wanted.  Kicking him out of school would make his year.

Yeah it's people who noticed the big crap on the floor who are the real problem.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: June 26, 2020, 08:37:59 AM »
Yeah, which is a shame.  This reaction is exactly what he wanted.  Kicking him out of school would make his year.

Right, this is the exact fame/cred he needs to catapult himself to the echelon where Kaitlin Bennett and others are. I know it gives him what he wants, but it's pretty crazy IMO to go from some obscure student to this. Like, you have to be a pretty deranged person to seek fame this way (or really at all, but especially this way). But it works. 
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: June 26, 2020, 08:39:59 AM »

He should get more attention for being a racist piece of crap. Run his ass out of town.
Maybe that's the proper response.  I don't know.  It's just frustrating that this guy, who is thirsty AF for attention, gets exactly what he wants.

I'd rather him be a wildly successful racist and disassociated from KSU than a moderately successful racist who's still enrolled.

K-State taking action against him would 100% backfire I think.

Yeah it's people who noticed the big crap on the floor who are the real problem.
Good God, Chingon. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: June 26, 2020, 08:44:46 AM »

He should get more attention for being a racist piece of crap. Run his ass out of town.
Maybe that's the proper response.  I don't know.  It's just frustrating that this guy, who is thirsty AF for attention, gets exactly what he wants.

Fortune favors the bold. Even assholes like him.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: June 26, 2020, 08:45:45 AM »

I'd rather him be a wildly successful racist and disassociated from KSU than a moderately successful racist who's still enrolled.

Good God, Chingon.

I saw that Purdue kicked some student out for a TikTok where he pretended to run over BLM protesters. I think they stated that he was a danger to other students as the rationale for his expulsion to avoid the first amendment issues they would run into. I don't see how you can do that here.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: June 26, 2020, 08:50:49 AM »

I don't know how you envision it "backfiring", but it's worth the risk. doing nothing will be seen as an endorsement, which is worse than any sort of backfire.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: June 26, 2020, 08:54:03 AM »
Look at his mentions and the other blue check mark racists sticking up for him and blaming his “joke” in the “cancel culture”.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: June 26, 2020, 09:14:02 AM »

I don't know how you envision it "backfiring", but it's worth the risk. doing nothing will be seen as an endorsement, which is worse than any sort of backfire.
If K-State is afraid of being seen as endorsing the guy's views, I'd recommend K-state issue a statement condemning the action and the kid's organization.  Figure out ways to censure/censor him and his group within the law.  Encourage students, faculty and the community to counter his dumbass worldview in legal, productive ways.

That way, (1) everyone knows that K-State isn't endorsing the kid, (2) K-State doesn't find itself on the wrong end of a constitutional lawsuit and (3) the kid doesn't gain the righteous victimhood in a Sean Hannity interview that he's so desperately after.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: June 26, 2020, 09:16:40 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: June 26, 2020, 09:17:15 AM »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: June 26, 2020, 09:18:30 AM »

If K-State is afraid of being seen as endorsing the guy's views, I'd recommend K-state issue a statement condemning the action and the kid's organization.  Figure out ways to censure/censor him and his group within the law.  Encourage students, faculty and the community to counter his dumbass worldview in legal, productive ways.

that's not "taking action"?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: June 26, 2020, 09:22:02 AM »

I meant tangible action regarding his status as a K-State student -- which is what you referenced in the post I was responding to.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: June 26, 2020, 09:24:50 AM »
Whoops didn't see the topic in this thread.

But now that I am here...eff this guy.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: June 26, 2020, 09:25:32 AM »
The problem is there's no threat against anyone, and K-State is a public university receiving Federal funding.

You can't just kick the guy out for a tweet.   I know that's going to enrage most of you, but the school is going to have to dig deep to find a legally defensible reason for kicking the kid out.   Don't say who cares.   Part of the job of an administrator is minimizing risk, and you don't expose yourself to litigation that you could easily lose just because some kid posts a bullshit tweet.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: June 26, 2020, 09:29:03 AM »
I know they won't, but the university could absolutely just own this kid in its response.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: June 26, 2020, 09:29:33 AM »

I meant tangible action regarding his status as a K-State student -- which is what you referenced in the post I was responding to.

got it, I still think you get creative like Purdue did to kick him out and see what happens, just for PR. If you have to reinstate him to avoid a lawsuit down the line, do it down the line.

Offline ksuwizard

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: June 26, 2020, 09:30:51 AM »
The problem is there's no threat against anyone, and K-State is a public university receiving Federal funding.

You can't just kick the guy out for a tweet.   I know that's going to enrage most of you, but the school is going to have to dig deep to find a legally defensible reason for kicking the kid out.   Don't say who cares.   Part of the job of an administrator is minimizing risk, and you don't expose yourself to litigation that you could easily lose just because some kid posts a bullshit tweet.

I agree on this when it comes to public university and 1st amendments, etc., what have you. I did notice some football players (Youngblood and others) indicating they may not play until the university does something. Does that light a fire to find a reason? Curious to see how this plays out.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: June 26, 2020, 09:33:39 AM »
Honestly based on his responses to criticism to his tweet so far he is probably going to say something in the next 24-48 hours that will be plenty of material to get him kicked out.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2093 on: June 26, 2020, 09:34:23 AM »
The thing is is that he's not just a lone operator.  He's trying to use KSU as his home base to build his movement.  It's his organization that KSU should be concerned about. Jaden and Nick want KSU to be Groyper U.   

His tweets are partly about broadcasting what he can get away with in Manhattan Kansas, so fellow groypers can join him.

I don't know what the solution is, but appeasement or ignoring won't work.  They will keep ratcheting up their rhetoric/actions until they get what they want.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: June 26, 2020, 09:39:06 AM »
I would bet he'll get "kicked off campus" but allowed to finish his schooling with K-State OnlineTM
@Trogdor_gE

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: June 26, 2020, 09:40:04 AM »
The thing is is that he's not just a lone operator.  He's trying to use KSU as his home base to build his movement.  It's his organization that KSU should be concerned about. Jaden and Nick want KSU to be Groyper U.   

His tweets are partly about broadcasting what he can get away with in Manhattan Kansas, so fellow groypers can join him.

I don't know what the solution is, but appeasement or ignoring won't work.  They will keep ratcheting up their rhetoric/actions until they get what they want.

I would love to let him try out for a walk on spot on the football team and let him get lit up. But, he's a barking dog going to double down and probably get rich and notoriety out of this bullshit

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: June 26, 2020, 09:55:18 AM »

Maybe there could be a grassroots effort for businesses in MHK to deny him.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2097 on: June 26, 2020, 09:56:29 AM »
Probably not legal

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: June 26, 2020, 09:57:24 AM »
Probably not legal
I think it is.  I don't think "racist pos" is a protected class.  I'm not familiar with the ins and outs of how it would affect private housing, but I'm fairly certain this guy could theoretically be left to fend for himself when it comes to food, legally speaking.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2099 on: June 26, 2020, 10:05:02 AM »
He'll claim he's being denied service due to be a Christian, so due to his religious beliefs.