Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 449101 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #200 on: February 09, 2019, 09:02:01 PM »
bucket and similar getting all mad about what some commentator said, knowing how their guy coddled Islamic and Central American thugs, makes their take  :lol:

Commentator? Charlie Kirk and his ilk are the hitler youth of our generation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 09, 2019, 09:04:36 PM »
bucket and similar getting all mad about what some commentator said, knowing how their guy coddled Islamic and Central American thugs, makes their take  :lol:

I see plenty of Hitler Youth types on the left.   It's pretty pathetic that you've desensitized yourself to the Left's intolerance . . . which is growing at a near exponential rate.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 09, 2019, 09:07:44 PM »

I see plenty of Hitler Youth types on the left.   It's pretty pathetic that you've desensitized yourself to the Left's intolerance . . . which is growing at near exponential rates.

First of all Dax, I'm going to return your MAGA hat in person. When we have a beer on the beaches of Bama. Second, you're conflating things. The Hitler youth of the right is on Fox News every day. The Hitler youth of the left is disavowed. I don't know that our president ever disavowed his KKK followers. Why do they love him so much?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 09, 2019, 09:09:52 PM »
guys, don’t be a shitty humans to people here please. save it for the facebook or irl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MESSAGE WELL RECEIVED

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 09, 2019, 09:13:10 PM »

I see plenty of Hitler Youth types on the left.   It's pretty pathetic that you've desensitized yourself to the Left's intolerance . . . which is growing at near exponential rates.

First of all Dax, I'm going to return your MAGA hat in person. When we have a beer on the beaches of Bama. Second, you're conflating things. The Hitler youth of the right is on Fox News every day. The Hitler youth of the left is disavowed. I don't know that our president ever disavowed Hitler or the KKK.

There's absolutely no way the Hitler Youth of the Left is disavowed . . . particularly knowing full well that the leadership and talking heads of the American political left are quite literally enraged about everything all the time, which only fuels the Hitler Youth of the American Political Left.    Congratulations though, you've weaponized the constant accusations to the point that people are afraid to say even the slightest thing that American Political Left will disagree with, no matter how pedestrian it might be.    The American Political Left are the Jackbooted Brownshirts of our time.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 09, 2019, 09:17:14 PM »
guys, don’t be a shitty humans to people here please. save it for the facebook or irl.

MESSAGE WELL RECEIVED
Says the guy who’s shitty to ppl on this board on the reg.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 09, 2019, 09:19:50 PM »

First of all Dax, I'm going to return your MAGA hat in person. When we have a beer on the beaches of Bama. Second, you're conflating things. The Hitler youth of the right is on Fox News every day. The Hitler youth of the left is disavowed. I don't know that our president ever disavowed Hitler or the KKK.

There's absolutely no way the Hitler Youth of the Left is disavowed . . . particularly knowing full well that the leadership and talking heads of the American political left are quite literally enraged about everything all the time, which only fuels the Hitler Youth of the American Political Left.    Congratulations though, you've weaponized the constant accusations to the point that people are afraid to say even the slightest thing that American Political Left will disagree with, no matter how pedestrian it might be.    The American Political Left are the Jackbooted Brownshirts of our time.

Dax, who are the Hitler Youth Of The Left? This may deserve its own thread.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 09, 2019, 09:23:24 PM »

Bucket, some many college campuses won't even host "conservative" speakers because of the outrage.   Look all over social media, Left Brownshirt thought police are everywhere.   A kid with a MAGA stands smiling while getting accosted by a fake Marine and the Left losses it's mind (a scant few actually apologized, tho) . . . and on, and on, and on.   

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 09, 2019, 09:26:29 PM »

Bucket, some many college campuses won't even host "conservative" speakers because of the outrage.   Look all over social media, Left Brownshirt thought police are everywhere.   A kid with a MAGA stands smiling while getting accosted by a fake Marine and the Left losses it's mind (a scant few actually apologized, tho) . . . and on, and on, and on.

Me and a lot of my lefties don't agree with that. However, I'd probably protest Milo and his friends. Peacefully.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 09, 2019, 09:27:31 PM »

Me and a lot of my lefties don't agree with that. However, I'd probably protest Milo and his friends. Peacefully.

LOL, it ain't just Milo, Bucket.  But nice try I guess.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 09, 2019, 09:28:53 PM »
Who is it then that you're so offended about?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 09, 2019, 09:31:45 PM »
Good evening, gentlemen. Have a good one.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 09, 2019, 09:32:53 PM »

I'm not "upset", I'm just a little stunned by the bubble you're in. 

One example . . . Ben Shapiro had to threaten to sue UC-B after they blocked his appearance.  He was going to talk about all the left triggers . . . and of course the left deemed it an "attack" . . . another water downed and weaponized tactic of the Left Jackboot Nation.   Everything is an "attack".

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 09, 2019, 09:35:01 PM »

I'm not "upset", I'm just a little stunned by the bubble you're in. 

One example . . . Ben Shapiro had to threaten to sue UC-B after they blocked his appearance.  He was going to talk about all the left triggers . . . and of course the left deemed it an "attack" . . . another water downed and weaponized tactic of the Left Jackboot Nation.   Everything is an "attack".

That's fair. I think Ben should be allowed to speak at Berkley. He's a smart man, but we disagree on key issues. However, Richard Spencer and Milo Yiannopoulos should be chased out of town.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:38:49 PM by bucket »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 09, 2019, 10:18:32 PM »
Good evening, gentlemen. Have a good one.

i rarely react emotionally to memes and certainly never post about it, but that one just did me good

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 09, 2019, 11:39:03 PM »
Is bucket a stevedave sock where he acts manly and studly
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 10, 2019, 12:14:19 AM »
Is bucket a stevedave sock where he acts manly and studly

This will be taken under consideration.   Check your traditional mail in 6 to 8 weeks.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 10, 2019, 12:04:04 PM »
I really went all Don Draper last night.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 10, 2019, 12:16:11 PM »
 :lol:
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 18, 2019, 07:29:18 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
MAGA
« Reply #220 on: February 18, 2019, 07:30:21 PM »
Apparently the MAGA sports guys found out she pooped her pants at a college party and now MAGA gun girl is losing her crap (pun) on them. What a world we live in.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 18, 2019, 08:31:03 PM »
I think she should lean into her stoolie bona fides.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 19, 2019, 03:28:44 PM »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 20, 2019, 07:12:56 AM »