Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 463631 times)

chum1, catastrophe (+ 1 Hidden) and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: MEGA MAGA
« Reply #7925 on: June 08, 2023, 01:45:27 PM »
I didn't freak out about rainbows on clothes and  :lol: :lol: :lol: at all #blueanongErs who continue to believe that anyone who disagrees with their lunacy is a MAGA.

yeah, to be fair dax isn's a scared moron who gets upset about rainbow clothing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7926 on: June 08, 2023, 01:53:06 PM »
Even more disturbing is watching lunatics clearly indicate that they believe the executives of these companies actually care about them personally . . . while also indicating that they don't know much of anything about business.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7927 on: June 08, 2023, 02:02:45 PM »
Why is 02/02 a significant date
Their 6 month high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it make more sense to list the share price a day or two before you magas freaked out about rainbows on clothes?

only if you wanted to show actual cause and effect

Nevermind they have had similar troughs several times over the last two years and this latest drop is mostly related to analysts forecasting decreased consumer spending due to student loan payments
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7928 on: June 08, 2023, 02:17:06 PM »
Stocks go up and down . . . wetwillie

The "analysts" are attempting to broadbrush Target in with the rest of the retail sector.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7929 on: June 08, 2023, 02:36:16 PM »
I think only idiots believe nationwide boycotts work, regardless of the cause.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7930 on: June 08, 2023, 02:41:01 PM »
I’m with Dax, I think MAGA successfully cancelled their ass for supporting the LGBTQ community. GO WOKE GO BROKE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7931 on: June 08, 2023, 02:52:18 PM »
Interested to see how the NFL boycott goes this fall.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7932 on: June 08, 2023, 02:54:04 PM »
Rainbows can be very scary, I'm with dax.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7933 on: June 08, 2023, 02:59:02 PM »
Remember when Target said they were allowing dudes in the women’s restrooms on April 22,2022?  Maybe Dax is on to something here.

$242       4-22-22

$139       6-17-22

When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7934 on: June 08, 2023, 03:12:31 PM »
It's good to see the deep deep thinkers of #blueanongE concluding that this was solely about some rainbow T-shirts.   :thumbsup:

#onbrand

Then again, the same movement is in a total metldown because some states are not allowing mentally incapacitated adults to go Josef Mengele on children all the while convincing mentally challenged people that there's a "genocide" being committed against them

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7935 on: June 08, 2023, 03:14:12 PM »
It's good to see the deep deep thinkers of #blueanongE concluding that this was solely about some rainbow T-shirts.   :thumbsup:

#onbrand

Then again, the same movement is in a total metldown because some states are not allowing mentally incapacitated adults to go Josef Mengele on children all the while convincing mentally challenged people that there's a "genocide" being committed against them

I am pretty sure they were scared of rainbow flags and maybe even some flip flops also.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7936 on: June 08, 2023, 03:18:51 PM »

#onbrand

I am pretty sure they were scared of rainbow flags and maybe even some flip flops also.

I would agree that putting a firm foot down against insane adults who want to mutilate children is far more worthy of a cause than being upset about transgender clothing being front and center at Target. 

Mutual ground

But relative to this narrative, I am finding some humor in trying to lump Target's woes as being wholly driven by the broader retail sector.  Join me in  :lol: :lol: at that mindset.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7937 on: June 08, 2023, 03:23:36 PM »

#onbrand

I would agree that putting a firm foot down against insane adults who want to mutilate children is far more worthy of a cause than being upset about transgender clothing being front and center at Target. 

Mutual ground

But relative to this narrative, I am finding some humor in trying to lump Target's woes as being wholly driven by the broader retail sector.  Join me in  :lol: :lol: at that mindset.

When did Target come out the pro-mutilate children line of gear?  I will need to see a link to determine if in enrages/scares my now maga brain.  Just paste the link in this thread. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7938 on: June 08, 2023, 03:28:50 PM »

#onbrand

Mutual ground

When did Target come out the pro-mutilate children line of gear?  I will need to see a link to determine if in enrages/scares my now maga brain.  Just paste the link in this thread.

On that specific topic, I wasn't talking about Target, I was talking about the whole of #blueanon/#blueanongE desiring to see children mutilated.  That's a more worthy target (pun intended?) for non insane people then worrying about what kind of clothes Target tries to sell.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7939 on: June 08, 2023, 03:37:31 PM »
Is dax calling us target boycotters insane?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7940 on: June 08, 2023, 03:46:28 PM »

I think he's saying that (a) Target's stock price has been causally lowered d/t their support of Pride, and (b) it's stupid to think that Target's stock price has been causally lowered d/t their support of Pride. But I often have difficulty following along ...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7941 on: June 08, 2023, 03:59:50 PM »

I think he's saying that (a) Target's stock price has been causally lowered d/t their support of Pride, and (b) it's stupid to think that Target's stock price has been causally lowered d/t their support of Pride. But I often have difficulty following along ...

no, that's the gist.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7942 on: June 08, 2023, 04:01:12 PM »
#blueanon/#blueanongE - Melting down about:

People who stopped shopping at Target because of a specific and strictly for profit marketing and sales campaigns meant to appeal to simple brained people who fall (repeatedly) for megacorp virtue signaling marketing

That people are rightfully determining that at least part of Target's profit and market cap woes are driven by the general lack of appeal of one of Target's latest virtue signaling strictly for profit marketing and sales campaigns

Some states blocking insane people from mutilating children

MAGA - which sadly for this blog means all people who disagree with #blueanon/#blueanongE, but really it's some MAGA and mainly non insane normal people who are disturbed by:

Target's marketing of trans clothing in a strictly for profit marketing and sales campaign

Insane people who want to mutilate children

It would be preferable if the second group stuck mainly to being disturbed by the insane people who want to mutilate children and to quit being so vocal about what a megacorp does in a for profit virtue signaling marketing campaign that really isn't harming anyone and is only meant to appeal to simple brained and easily manipulated people who believe that megacorps care about anything but the $

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7943 on: June 08, 2023, 04:02:42 PM »
#blueanon/#blueanongE:  Melting down about:

People who stopped shopping at Target because of a specific and strictly for profit marketing and sales campaigns meant to appeal to simple brained people who fall (repeatedly) for megacorp virtue signaling marketing

That people are rightfully determining that at least part of Target's profit and market cap woes are driven by the general lack of appeal of one of Target's latest virtue signaling strictly for profit marketing and sales campaigns

MAGA - which sadly for this blog means all people who disagree with #blueanon/#blueanongE, but really it's some MAGA and mainly non insane normal people is disturbed by:

Target's marketing of trans clothing in a strictly for profit marketing and sales campaign

It would be preferable if the second group stuck mainly to being disturbed by the insane people who want to mutilate children and to quit being so vocal about what a megacorp does in a for profit virtue signaling marketing campaign that really isn't harming anyone and is only meant to appeal to simple brained and easily manipulated people who believe that megacorps care about anything but the $

I've got awful news for you about America

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7944 on: June 08, 2023, 04:04:59 PM »
#blueanon/#blueanongE:  Melting down about:

MAGA - which sadly for this blog means all people who disagree with #blueanon/#blueanongE, but really it's some MAGA and mainly non insane normal people is disturbed by:

I've got awful news for you about America

Thank you for affirming what I clearly stated

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7945 on: June 08, 2023, 04:06:07 PM »
What a rambling stream of consciousness, very bidenesque

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7946 on: June 08, 2023, 04:07:01 PM »
I don't think any of us are silly enough to believe Target sells rainbow clothes for any reason except to make more money.  We just believe having a crying fit about it is hilariously lame and also wasn't a thing until 2 weeks ago even though Target has done this every june for over a decade.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7947 on: June 08, 2023, 04:07:51 PM »
StalkerBot.7 just hates clarity and gets mad as hell when he can't get all passive aggressive with dumb rhetorical questions.

1000% #onbrand

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7948 on: June 08, 2023, 04:08:03 PM »
Wait, is dax trying to say target sells stuff to make money? Surely he has some sort of proof to back this up. Pretty wild claim if you ask me.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7949 on: June 08, 2023, 04:10:09 PM »
Walmart sells pride merch too.  and bud light.  Lots and lots of bud light.