Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 460069 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #5250 on: November 22, 2021, 08:57:29 AM »
why are twitter maga's obsessed with the guy who drove into a parade crowd?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: November 22, 2021, 09:14:12 AM »

I think because it's in Wisconsin and they were hoping for post verdict violence there and it never happened.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: November 22, 2021, 09:28:01 AM »

I think because it's in Wisconsin and they were hoping for post verdict violence there and it never happened.
I think there may be a nonwhite (rapper even??) suspect in custody.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: November 22, 2021, 10:59:08 AM »

I think you're spot on here.  It doesn't have anything to do with 4 or 5 people dying and so many more people injured *shrug*.  Additionally, I think the cool thing is that the people who died where probable MAGAs!!  Hooray!!!  That texasaggs thread will be hopping today!!  :Woot:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: November 22, 2021, 11:19:56 AM »
these events are very similar (except there is a 0% chance that the guy that drove into the parade is going to be acquitted of all charges. he will almost assuredly be convicted of all charges)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: November 22, 2021, 11:22:37 AM »

There was also a few hours where they thought their dream of an "imported" Afghanistan terrorist came true
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #5257 on: November 22, 2021, 11:23:17 AM »

I think you're spot on here.  It doesn't have anything to do with 4 or 5 people dying and so many more people injured *shrug*.  Additionally, I think the cool thing is that the people who died where probable MAGAs!!  Hooray!!!  That texasaggs thread will be hopping today!!  :Woot:
I hope this is message boarding and not how you really feel.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: November 22, 2021, 11:24:29 AM »
Are we betting on whether this parade thing had anything to do with kyle rittenhouse?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: November 22, 2021, 11:26:27 AM »

Purple wood is a maga and thinks that is what non-magas think

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #5260 on: November 22, 2021, 11:29:34 AM »
Are we betting on whether this parade thing had anything to do with kyle rittenhouse?
Thought crossed my mind that this person was pissed off about the verdict until I saw he was black. Figured it was some white guilt ridden wacko. Not so sure now the motive.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #5261 on: November 22, 2021, 11:31:04 AM »

Thank you for the explainer.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: November 22, 2021, 11:36:41 AM »
Thought crossed my mind that this person was pissed off about the verdict until I saw he was black. Figured it was some white guilt ridden wacko. Not so sure now the motive.

I've seen some cnn reports that he was fleeing some other incident.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: November 22, 2021, 11:50:23 AM »
Kind of off topic, but what's the deal with having a Christmas parade on Nov. 21st?

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #5264 on: November 22, 2021, 11:55:03 AM »
Beat the snow.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5265 on: November 22, 2021, 12:11:08 PM »

:lol: :lol: Why am I maga exactly?  And why wouldn't I think that?  There are plenty on here that revel when they hear a non-chipped Is dead or has died from covid.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5266 on: November 22, 2021, 12:14:50 PM »
these events are very similar (except there is a 0% chance that the guy that drove into the parade is going to be acquitted of all charges. he will almost assuredly be convicted of all charges)

Very similar?  Wut? 

You are correct though, he will get convicted most likely.  However he did just get released on bail so there's always a chance that happens again?  :crossfingers:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 03:11:12 PM by I_have_purplewood »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5267 on: November 22, 2021, 03:03:08 PM »

:lol: :lol: Why am I maga exactly?  And why wouldn't I think that?  There are plenty on here that revel when they hear a non-chipped Is dead or has died from covid.

I have been told that non-chipped are equally maga and decidedly non-maga demographic.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5268 on: November 22, 2021, 03:20:48 PM »

I have been told that non-chipped are equally maga and decidedly non-maga demographic.

I think I have seen that on here as well although I'm not quite sure what your point is?  What I do know is that regardless of party affiliation, people on this board love to see the non-chipped die of covid.  They just get more excited when they know it's someone MAGA. :Chirp:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5269 on: November 22, 2021, 03:35:36 PM »

I think I have seen that on here as well although I'm not quite sure what your point is?  What I do know is that regardless of party affiliation, people on this board love to see the non-chipped die of covid.  They just get more excited when they know it's someone MAGA. :Chirp:

Which is just a 50-50 chance when you ignore all statistics.

I think the board finds the humor when actual covid deniers get it. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5270 on: November 22, 2021, 03:58:31 PM »
lmao

https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/1462479057187180555?t=l8unFLGEV3nM2hCRH0RZSw&s=19

Have you guys heard this song? References to participation trophies and offended millenials. Lol.

Lyrics aside it rough ridin' rocks though  :shy:

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5271 on: November 22, 2021, 04:25:05 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5272 on: November 23, 2021, 09:41:29 AM »
magas are screaming themselves hoarse that turkeys are super expensive this year and literally everywhere that sells turkeys is the same if not even lower than last year.  It is humiliating to see them insist but get clowned.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5273 on: November 23, 2021, 10:41:08 AM »
nobody saved their receipts from last year so just take them at their word that turkeys were like, probably 1/4 what they cost this year, okay?

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #5274 on: November 23, 2021, 10:53:05 AM »
magas are screaming themselves hoarse that turkeys are super expensive this year and literally everywhere that sells turkeys is the same if not even lower than last year.  It is humiliating to see them insist but get clowned.
screw turkey.. make bacon prices great again