Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 463879 times)

Katpappy and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #4550 on: June 25, 2021, 03:24:13 PM »
The resident ProgFacists get all  :curse: :curse: when past President's are brought up because they live in this stupid little world that says that prior Presidents and their National Policies are no longer applicable and impacting our nation and world and/or they just hate it when they realize they're melting down over crap because it was Trump and the dipshit they liked did the same thing and most cases, in far worse ways.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: June 25, 2021, 04:19:23 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: June 25, 2021, 04:25:19 PM »
I will admit that conservatives could not overcome the onslaught of easily propagandized #blueanon who believed and still believes things like the Steele Dossier.   Which BTW is still being destroyed by ongoing litigation.

Things trumpers also could not overcome:  calories, stairs and diabetes

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: June 25, 2021, 04:40:44 PM »
I will admit that conservatives could not overcome the onslaught of easily propagandized #blueanon who believed and still believes things like the Steele Dossier.   Which BTW is still being destroyed by ongoing litigation.

Things trumpers also could not overcome:  calories, stairs and diabetes

Until Joe's "a few F-15's and nukes" statement a couple of days ago.   The majority of easily propagandized simple brained #blueanon (numbering in the tens upon tens of millions) believed they were going to topple our government.  After Joe's statement, 98% still believe that trumpers are still the greatest threat to these United States and carry that message forward across all spectrums of #blueanon media.

BTW, 10% of Twitter subscribers account for the vast majority of Twitter content, of that content approximately 70% is #blueanon.   A roiling cauldron of perpetual #blueanon lunatic conspiracy's

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: June 25, 2021, 04:58:27 PM »
:love:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: June 25, 2021, 05:44:27 PM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: June 25, 2021, 05:53:39 PM »
That was yesterday, stop pointing and laughing and move on.
Remember when you guys dragged dax for bringing up past presidents/shitty politicians and now you guys just bump threads on the daily reg about the previous guy?  :lol: It's hilarious watching you guys do the same.  :love:

I'm 100% certain you won't get this but dax got dragged for bringing up Obama and a Clinton, any Clinton as a means to justify something that trump did. This thread and pretty much everything else you're whining about is in reference to someone now doing something hilarious, or stupid or both now.

You seriously don't see this distinction?
This thread and many others about Trump (any conservative for that matter) are bumped daily 24/7/365 down here these days. Like, you guys miss Trump so damn much, Biden is barely getting through a speech without mumbling to himself weird crap & it isn’t even a talking point. Yes, I see the distinction, that’s why I brought it up. crap is wild!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
MAGA
« Reply #4557 on: June 25, 2021, 06:20:48 PM »
That was yesterday, stop pointing and laughing and move on.
Remember when you guys dragged dax for bringing up past presidents/shitty politicians and now you guys just bump threads on the daily reg about the previous guy?  :lol: It's hilarious watching you guys do the same.  :love:

I'm 100% certain you won't get this but dax got dragged for bringing up Obama and a Clinton, any Clinton as a means to justify something that trump did. This thread and pretty much everything else you're whining about is in reference to someone now doing something hilarious, or stupid or both now.

You seriously don't see this distinction?
This thread and many others about Trump (any conservative for that matter) are bumped daily 24/7/365 down here these days. Like, you guys miss Trump so damn much, Biden is barely getting through a speech without mumbling to himself weird crap & it isn’t even a talking point. Yes, I see the distinction, that’s why I brought it up. crap is wild!
We have a completely mentally incapacitated mediocre weirdo as President and the ProgFascists know they have their easily manipulated puppet old man in the Oval Office for part of most weekdays.   The wring enough out of him to put the old man face on their agenda.

So that’s why they think it’s cute when he weirds out during speeches, forgets where he’s at and forgets that he’s President.

Sadly we have a vapid narcissistic empty suit as VPOTUS who lashes out because she knows she’s in over her head.

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: June 25, 2021, 07:58:17 PM »

BTW, 10% of Twitter subscribers account for the vast majority of Twitter content, of that content approximately 70% is #blueanon.   A roiling cauldron of perpetual #blueanon lunatic conspiracy's

That’s was the Clay Travis taking point of the week.  Glad you got the memo, Dax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: June 25, 2021, 08:00:07 PM »

That’s was the Clay Travis taking point of the week.  Glad you got the memo, Dax.

It was discussed weeks ago.   Another dipshit on here who thinks Clay Travis and Tucker Carlson are some sort of idea incubator/generator/vacuum

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4560 on: June 25, 2021, 08:14:23 PM »
Holy crap do you like clay trav Dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
MAGA
« Reply #4561 on: June 25, 2021, 08:20:21 PM »
Holy crap do you like clay trav Dax?

The percentages of who does the majority of Tweeting and their political affiliation was being discussed months ago. 

Why do you guys make it seem like people like Clay Travis spew forth new information?   They’re months behind.

Pew Research released a report 8 months ago

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: June 25, 2021, 08:25:27 PM »
Dax is always cagy about his preferred MAGA sources.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: June 25, 2021, 08:28:28 PM »
The resident ProgFascists and Fake Centrists are a literal talking point memo on an hourly basis.

Pew Research/Tech Crunch = MAGA source (Chum)

https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/15/pew-most-prolific-twitter-users-tend-to-be-democrats-but-majority-of-users-still-rarely-tweet/

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: June 25, 2021, 08:28:48 PM »
Guys, Clay is lol, but he’s the only social media member who brings up facts lol’ing about the left, which should we just be rename the “pit” the “left” these days? You guys know how much crap chum posted in here the past 5 years slanting a certain party, where the tweet was deleted hours later? As a true moderate hero, I’m telling you guys, it’s not the same. Our current president barely got through a speech without mumbling to himself. Why aren’t we lol’ing at this idiot? I’m concerned!

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: June 25, 2021, 08:35:03 PM »

Lol you did not come across that while you were reading through TechCrunch articles. Did razor retweet it or something?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: June 25, 2021, 08:37:29 PM »

Lol you did not come across that while you were reading through TechCrunch articles. Did razor retweet it or something?
LOL at you just now realizing that people like Clay Travis are often months behind, but you believe they’re always talking about the latest information.

Damn

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: June 25, 2021, 08:39:11 PM »

LOL at you just now realizing that people like Clay Travis are often months behind, but you believe they’re always talking about the latest information.

Damn

IF YOU SHARE YOUR MAGA SOURCES MAYBE I WON'T BE SO FAR BEHIND!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
MAGA
« Reply #4568 on: June 25, 2021, 08:41:25 PM »

Damn

IF YOU SHARE YOUR MAGA SOURCES MAYBE I WON'T BE SO FAR BEHIND!
Chum Dummy lashing out now that he realizes his entire view of the world is framed by the #blueanon rage of Twitter

#frown

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: June 25, 2021, 08:47:58 PM »
Chum literally has a whole thread to himself, where he tries to find out how not to work, while others do around him, and how he can get out of it. Because ppl who try are losers.🤐

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: June 25, 2021, 08:50:43 PM »
Chum literally has a whole thread to himself, where he tries to find out how not to work, while others do around him, and how he can get out of it. Because ppl who try are losers.
Clearly not in sales

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: June 25, 2021, 08:56:03 PM »
Kids would be really proud I’m sure, if they read that thread. Gossip queen, just trying to get by, while shitting on coworkers for trying.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: June 25, 2021, 08:56:11 PM »
holy crap

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: June 25, 2021, 09:13:27 PM »
I'd be hurt by wacky's personal insults if I wasn't already so devastated over getting completely owned by dax pointing out that I am just now realizing that Clay Travis is months behind on the MAGA talking points.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: June 25, 2021, 09:24:29 PM »
I'd be hurt by wacky's personal insults if I wasn't already so devastated over getting completely owned by dax pointing out that I am just now realizing that Clay Travis is months behind on the MAGA talking points.
Imagine thinking that research first put out as far back as two years ago, discussed in numerous places . . . Recently originated from Clay Travis and that Travis is the only one talking about it. 

Alas, I give the viewers of this thread IC and Chum.

Then SD tosses on the sprinkles by adding that if you discuss what Travis (and many others) are talking about.   Then you like Clay Travis.

Amazing