Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 462858 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #3000 on: September 28, 2020, 04:50:30 PM »
Cops handled that one right. The guy who coaxed him out and had him relaxed did so so the rest of the crew could take him (guy who’d been armed and threatening self and others) down and make sure there was no more danger. It’d have been better for everyone if the tackle was on the grass.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: September 28, 2020, 04:54:19 PM »
yeah, coax him from his hidey hole, make the collar

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: September 28, 2020, 07:41:47 PM »
Damn, he must seriously have taken being fired hard. Not trying to gE or anything, definitely not in a good place. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

To be clear, he didn't get fired, he got reassigned. He was working with Drumpf and the campaign until yesterday. There is a lot of speculation that he's under pressure from a pending money laundering investigation.

Fired, reassigned, w/e, he was replaced which to me was essentially fired. I'm sure that and said money laundering all is contributing to this.

Naw man, with Trump and the situation with the laundering, the distinction is important. Parscale isn't going to be writing books about trump and doing appearances on MSNBC, he was still very much in the shrinking inner circle.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: September 28, 2020, 07:45:35 PM »
Cops handled that one right. The guy who coaxed him out and had him relaxed did so so the rest of the crew could take him (guy who’d been armed and threatening self and others) down and make sure there was no more danger. It’d have been better for everyone if the tackle was on the grass.

eff that crap, it was more hyper aggression that gets people killed. If you tell him to get on the ground you don't blast him literally a second later. That's literally the opposite of de-escalation, If he rolled over to fight whatever the eff was happening they may have shot him. These motherfuckers are bad at their job.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: September 28, 2020, 08:24:07 PM »

eff that crap, it was more hyper aggression that gets people killed. If you tell him to get on the ground you don't blast him literally a second later. That's literally the opposite of de-escalation, If he rolled over to fight whatever the eff was happening they may have shot him. These motherfuckers are bad at their job.

The deescalation project ended successfully with his buddy cop convincing him to come outside, ideally without his 10 guns, and to a spot where the non-trickster cops could hook him up.  Now the shrink can try to figure out what his deal is while the cops and prosecutors figure out his charges.

If any of you people commit crimes and are engaged in an armed standoff and a cop/negotiator is telling you it can all be ok and just put the guns down and come outside and talk things out, he (or she!) is lying as least as to any prospect of you not being arrested and probably charged and eventually imprisoned.  So if that's your worst nightmare, go ahead and go in the back in that situation.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: September 28, 2020, 08:42:34 PM »

The deescalation project ended successfully with his buddy cop convincing him to come outside, ideally without his 10 guns, and to a spot where the non-trickster cops could hook him up.  Now the shrink can try to figure out what his deal is while the cops and prosecutors figure out his charges.

If any of you people commit crimes and are engaged in an armed standoff and a cop/negotiator is telling you it can all be ok and just put the guns down and come outside and talk things out, he (or she!) is lying as least as to any prospect of you not being arrested and probably charged and eventually imprisoned.  So if that's your worst nightmare, go ahead and go in the back in that situation.

The armed standoff was over when he was standing there shirtless, talking calmly to another cop. Homeboy could have played Rambo anytime during the two hour negotiation. He decided to get tough when there was no harm to be had.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: September 28, 2020, 09:00:50 PM »

The armed standoff was over when he was standing there shirtless, talking calmly to another cop. Homeboy could have played Rambo anytime during the two hour negotiation. He decided to get tough when there was no harm to be had.

That other cop was his personal buddy who had to come in while off work in order to coax him out after he'd refused all the other requests.  The goal of all was to get the armed lunatic out in the open to be apprehended.  Yeah, they could've not waited for that and busted in hours earlier and seen how that worked out but they don't usually do that to rich white people in neighborhoods like that.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: September 28, 2020, 09:10:11 PM »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: September 28, 2020, 09:32:35 PM »
Hate to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: September 29, 2020, 03:31:16 PM »
Lots of details in the story.

remarkable turnaround for the college basketball standout who lost his family's company to bankruptcy in the mid-2000s

https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1310926342628798467

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: September 29, 2020, 03:51:19 PM »
Did we know this dude is from Topeka and is the same age as many of us? I knew the "college basketball standout" line was bullshit so I researched as much as I could. He graduated from Shawnee Heights in 1994. Then he played at two different jucos although I can't tell which two. I know it wasn't Garden. Anyway after playing for two different jucos, I've never heard of such a thing, he transferred to UTSA, D2 in the mid 90s, where he almost certainly wasn't on scholarship, because he didn't last there for even a year.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: September 29, 2020, 04:00:44 PM »
and is the same age as many of us?....  He graduated from Shawnee Heights in 1994.....

Let’s not paint that broad of an age brush bud lol
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: September 29, 2020, 04:02:39 PM »
Yes, it's been a topic of discussion in my Topeka friends group text.

Topeka pro-tip: Shawnee heights is called scrawny whites :Keke:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: September 30, 2020, 09:08:11 AM »

My former KSU roommate [Seaman HS grad] said that all the time

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: September 30, 2020, 10:56:11 AM »

My former KSU roommate [Seaman HS grad] said that all the time

Either I know your buddy or this is a common Seaman thing

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3015 on: October 02, 2020, 08:27:43 PM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: October 03, 2020, 06:18:36 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: October 03, 2020, 07:00:16 PM »
I will not stand for this kind of nonsense at Buc-ee's.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: October 04, 2020, 09:30:09 AM »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: October 04, 2020, 10:39:24 AM »
Travis Tritt just needs to go ahead and admit to supporting Biden. His shitty music has pretty much cancelled itself at this point, anyway.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: October 06, 2020, 03:01:00 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: October 07, 2020, 08:32:55 AM »
If I had a kid in that school, I would run for school board for no reason other than to fire his ass.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: October 07, 2020, 09:07:56 AM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: October 08, 2020, 11:25:18 AM »