Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 464403 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #1700 on: May 05, 2020, 09:50:49 PM »
bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: May 06, 2020, 12:48:17 AM »
A true cornucopia of races, creeds, and ideals. A movement for the modern age (TM).

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: May 06, 2020, 07:37:23 PM »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: May 06, 2020, 08:10:12 PM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: May 06, 2020, 08:39:36 PM »
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1258151943995826176?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the nail on the head:

"With conspiracy theories, the reason they're impervious to fact-checking is that they have become a way of being in the world for believers," Phillips said. "It isn't just one narrative that you can debunk. It is a holistic way of being in the world that has been reinforced by all the other bulls--- that these platforms have allowed people to consume for years."

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: May 07, 2020, 07:06:54 AM »
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1258151943995826176?s=21

Hit the nail on the head:

"With conspiracy theories, the reason they're impervious to fact-checking is that they have become a way of being in the world for believers," Phillips said. "It isn't just one narrative that you can debunk. It is a holistic way of being in the world that has been reinforced by all the other bulls--- that these platforms have allowed people to consume for years."

Greatest show/psyop ever.   It’s really just a lot of fun to both watch and participate in.

What’s most amazing to me is how the ClA created a term (conspiracy theory) to throw the average American off the case of the conspirators involved in murdering JFK in Dallas and 2-3 more generations of people still cling to that to defend nefarious actions of rogue politicians.  Simply amazing that they’ve managed to carry out this ruse for roughly 50 years. 

It’s insane that one simple psyop like that has worked so well. 
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: May 07, 2020, 11:11:08 AM »
So bringing up the CIA creating the term "conspiracy theory" is the Q tapout.  It's their security blanket that they can run to when the total nonsense gets shown to be a hoax

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: May 07, 2020, 11:18:53 AM »
Ok, Karen.

bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: May 07, 2020, 11:21:06 AM »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: May 07, 2020, 11:39:55 AM »
https://twitter.com/aubrey_huff/status/1256644645964013569

A good ole ge classic
He should have to wear that helmet for the rest of his life for being such a pussy and worrying about a head injury.

If this pussy rode around with that puss pad on his head back in my days, he would have gotten PI'ed on any place he rode that clown mobile and may have had a rock or two tossed at his head to see if it was protecting his $!#*.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: May 07, 2020, 11:47:23 AM »
bears are fast...

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: May 07, 2020, 12:05:11 PM »
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: May 07, 2020, 09:09:43 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: May 07, 2020, 11:21:05 PM »
Why is MAGA so fascinated by black conservatives? They parade them around like mascots, not realizing what doing so implies.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: May 07, 2020, 11:29:41 PM »
Why is MAGA so fascinated by black conservatives? They parade them around like mascots, not realizing what doing so implies.

They are just as surprised they are MAGA as MAGAs are.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: May 08, 2020, 12:13:22 AM »

Not MAGA, but I tend to have an initial respect for people that seem to be independent thinkers/ go against the grain.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: May 08, 2020, 12:15:31 AM »

Not MAGA, but I tend to have an initial respect for people that seem to be independent thinkers/ go against the grain.

What does that mean?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: May 08, 2020, 12:20:49 AM »

What does that mean?

It means that a person who thinks/ believes differently what most would assume, in my opinion, at least looks at things critically enough to form their own opinion. I myself, take notice when someone decides to go against the natural order of things. In this case a black person who defies the norm by being conservative or a MAGA politically.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: May 08, 2020, 12:26:27 AM »

What does that mean?

It means that a person who thinks/ believes differently what most would assume, in my opinion, at least looks at things critically enough to form their own opinion. I myself, take notice when someone decides to go against the natural order of things. In this case a black person who defies the norm by being conservative or a MAGA politically.

More than one way to maga grift.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: May 08, 2020, 12:27:13 AM »

What does that mean?

More than one way to maga grift.

Oh yah, that goes on as well.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: May 08, 2020, 12:28:02 AM »

What does that mean?

You think black people who are pro life, or anti immigration, or gun nuts, or fiscally conservative are independent, free thinkers? So by extension black people who aren't those things aren't free thinkers? White people who are those things aren't free thinkers? Like what? Go to bed nic.

gE is on one tonight.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: May 08, 2020, 12:36:02 AM »

What does that mean?

You think black people who are pro life, or anti immigration, or gun nuts, or fiscally conservative are independent, free thinkers? So by extension black people who aren't those things aren't free thinkers? White people who are those things aren't free thinkers? Like what? Go to bed nic.

gE is on one tonight.

It takes a good bit of critical thought to go against the herd. I'd similarly take notice of a kansas farmer or rancher who bled blue his whole life.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: May 09, 2020, 10:28:48 AM »

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: May 09, 2020, 11:16:44 AM »
Do you think those morons were more upset by having to wear masks or that there are Spanish translations on those "Big Savings" ads?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: May 09, 2020, 02:35:13 PM »