Author Topic: How mad will you be if Pelosi caves? (oh no! trump caved again!) onto the ER  (Read 77534 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think ultimately America won that we can permanently move on from the idiotic wall
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
you guys gots to be gettin sick of winning so much!!!!

GRATS!

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
yes sys you are correct I remember Nancy saying "There will be no, I mean 1.6 billion for Donalds wall in our bill"

pelosi reduced it to 1.3 when she took over.

serious question, are you nuts?

how is it possible that i'm the only one that remembers the events that occurred throughout this saga?  like, i know you were following it because you were posting in this thread daily.

the senate passed a bill that included 1.6 because pence said trump would support it, trump said he wouldn't and ryan didn't put it up for a vote in the house.  pelosi came in and the house passed a bill with 1.3 and mcconnell wouldn't put it up for a vote and funding ran out starting the shutdown.  35 days went by, then they passed the 3 week stopgap and here we are four days left on that.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
yes sys you are correct I remember Nancy saying "There will be no, I mean 1.6 billion for Donalds wall in our bill"

how is it possible that i'm the only one that remembers the events that occurred throughout this saga?  like, i know you were following it because you were posting in this thread daily.

the senate passed a bill that included 1.6 because pence said trump would support it, trump said he wouldn't and ryan didn't put it up for a vote in the house.  pelosi came in and the house passed a bill with 1.3 and mcconnell wouldn't put it up for a vote and funding ran out starting the shutdown.  35 days went by, then they passed the 3 week stopgap and here we are four days left on that.

It's like you don't even know what the main point of contention was  :lol:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
good grief, this damn wall.  get over it already, everyone.

if a compromise is reached where both sides feel like they got screwed and humiliated, then that's perfect.  let's pass a budget.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The only way i’ll claim victory is if Trump gets his money for the wall.

T-dawg will take that 55 miles worth and keep dunkin' until he gets it all.

How many more miles of wall until completion? Is 50 miles of wall every two years the rate we should expect going forward?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

It's like you don't even know what the main point of contention was  :lol:

:confused:

demand for 5.7 billion

right?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile

How many more miles of wall until completion? Is 50 miles of wall every two years the rate we should expect going forward?

think of it as a first down on a long drive to a touchdown, he will keep using different tools in his toolbox to get it done.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

think of it as a first down on a long drive to a touchdown, he will keep using different tools in his toolbox to get it done.

Suppose he is reelected and continues at his current pace. He will have completed 200 miles of wall. Will that constitute all of the wall?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't think he is going to get nearly 50 miles built with this funding, anyway. Probably more like 10 miles.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
good grief, this damn wall.  get over it already, everyone.

if a compromise is reached where both sides feel like they got screwed and humiliated, then that's perfect.  let's pass a budget.

Reluctantly agree with dlew, this is what American government is all about
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Court time.

This is why the Dems caved. Giving him any funding didn't make a lick of difference.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
His genius is forcing his foe to defend the indefensible.  The 'crats all  reved up on hate fall for it every time.  'crats would do much better to work with him than against him.  His instincts for working on the behalf of the broadest section of the American people are impeccable and fighting him at every turn is a looooooooser.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
His genius is forcing his foe to defend the indefensible.  The 'crats all  reved up on hate fall for it every time.

the article i posted stated (correctly) the exact opposite of what you are stating.  the democrats declined to make an argument against a need for additional security, instead focusing all their attention on procedural arguments (shutdown, emergency declaration) than they think are more politically advantageous.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
His genius is forcing his foe to defend the indefensible.  The 'crats all  reved up on hate fall for it every time.

the article i posted stated (correctly) the exact opposite of what you are stating.  the democrats declined to make an argument against a need for additional security, instead focusing all their attention on procedural arguments (shutdown, emergency declaration) than they think are more politically advantageous.

suit yourself

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If this nonsense must happen, money from defense is like the best possible scenario.

https://twitter.com/TheAPJournalist/status/1096434196581629952