Author Topic: How mad will you be if Pelosi caves? (oh no! trump caved again!) onto the ER  (Read 76245 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: How mad will you be if Schumer caves? (where no democrat answers thread)
« Reply #350 on: January 08, 2019, 05:30:48 PM »
Dax, aren't you an "9/11 was an inside job" guy?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 08, 2019, 05:33:06 PM »

How about a helped by the intelligence entity of a nation state guy.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 08, 2019, 05:49:03 PM »
I know you guys are never long on any facts besides what you glean off of Twitter  :jerk: :facepalm: :rolleyes: :ROFL: or what gets spoon fed to you by your highly selected favorite sources.

There's 3 lists for "persons of interest" from an identified country of interest (or concern).

In 10 years 45K were actually "caught" at the borders from at least one list and over 4K who made all 3 lists.

The more ya know . . . and hey so far zero terrorist attacks by people from countries of interests who were caught crossing the border, so great news for the future. 

No terrorists (yet) but lots of human trafficking,  heroin etc. etc. and that's okay..

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 08, 2019, 05:54:16 PM »
I don’t believe your facts
MSN :jerk:

They got their numbers from Customs and Border Protection  :dunno:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 08, 2019, 06:04:12 PM »

How about a helped by the intelligence entity of a nation state guy.
Ooh, which one?
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 08, 2019, 06:05:36 PM »
This speech is going to be a rube symphony

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 08, 2019, 06:08:57 PM »
I know you guys are never long on any facts besides what you glean off of Twitter  :jerk: :facepalm: :rolleyes: :ROFL: or what gets spoon fed to you by your highly selected favorite sources.

There's 3 lists for "persons of interest" from an identified country of interest (or concern).

In 10 years 45K were actually "caught" at the borders from at least one list and over 4K who made all 3 lists.

The more ya know . . . and hey so far zero terrorist attacks by people from countries of interests who were caught crossing the border, so great news for the future. 

No terrorists (yet) but lots of human trafficking,  heroin etc. etc. and that's okay..

Facts contain sources dax.....and let's not leave out elements like "caught at airports" not caught at the southern land border....but these smart terriorists you were praising earlier definitely wouldn't try and come through legal entry points and get caught.

Risk management isnt a strong suit of the Trump nation is it?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 08, 2019, 06:13:12 PM »
 Number of times mentioned:

Drugs
Terrorists
MS 13
Rapists
9/11
Al Queda
Isis
Cartels
Coyotes
Trafficking
Disease

Double rube points:
Polio
osama bin laden
Aliens (space)
Tunnels
Plague
Enraged
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 06:22:21 PM by Dugout DickStone »

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 08, 2019, 06:18:34 PM »
Number of times mentioned:

Drugs
Terrorists
MS 13
Rapists
9/11
Al Queda
Isis
Cartels
Coyotes
Trafficking
Disease

Double rube points:
Polio
osama bin laden
Aliens (space)
Tunnels
Plague

enraged
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: January 08, 2019, 06:23:42 PM »

Hypothetical

You are a terrorist attempting to enter US.

Which border do you attempt to cross?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 08, 2019, 07:51:11 PM »
 :bwpopcorn:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 08, 2019, 08:59:51 PM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 08, 2019, 09:04:28 PM »
Mixed bag tonight. Trump’s speech writers went for “presidential.” It doesn’t wear well in him. They mostly took the Trump out of Trump. He was calm and measured but the speech needed more passion.

He laid out a pretty good case for the illegal immigration crisis, but largely ignored the details of the shutdown. He missed an opportunity to counter the media narrative blaming him for the shutdown by pointing out that the house passed a CR keeping the government open, but Senate Dems filibustered it simply over the wall finding. It is that Dem filibuster that caused the shutdown.

The speech built momentum towards the end, especially as he pointed the hypocrisy of open borders liberals living behind walls themselves, and all the victims of illegal immigrant violent criminals and drugs.

As for the Dems, the picture was worth way more than anything they said....

:lol: It’s like a real life political cartoon. Whoever staged that presentation needs to be fired immediately.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 08, 2019, 09:11:12 PM »

Facts contain sources dax.....and let's not leave out elements like "caught at airports" not caught at the southern land border....but these smart terriorists you were praising earlier definitely wouldn't try and come through legal entry points and get caught.

Every time I come back you make even less sense then the last time I was here.

Straight from the DHS: Last year at the Southern border, DHS encountered 3,000 people special interest aliens aka people with suspicious travel patterns too and from locales that are known terrorist enclaves.   That doesn't make them terrorists, but they have to be investigated. 

I have no idea WTF you're talking about in terms of risk management, when is DHS not in the risk management business?   But by all means lets continue to have a 3 foot high steel rail across much of the border with a country that's largely controlled by some of the worlds largest drug cartels.   Let's continue that practice while Dems continue to coddle Central American thugs just like their hero did.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 08, 2019, 09:20:38 PM »
Also very happy Trump didn’t fold tonight declaring a national emergency for the 9th circuit to enjoin. He’s going to fight. Border security is the winning hand, even with the media playing dealer, IF the Pubs hold together. That’s a huge if.

Also, there was nothing really newsworthy about tonight. The media got played for prime time campaigning.

Again though, biggest takeaway from tonight....

Holy crap. Those frowns are like an SNL parody.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 08, 2019, 09:22:32 PM »
Also very happy Trump didn’t fold tonight declaring a national emergency for the 9th circuit to enjoin. He’s going to fight. Border security is the winning hand, even with the media playing dealer, IF the Pubs hold together. That’s a huge if.

so wait...you aren't a trump guy but this is a big win for trump and you just want the other republicans to toe his line?  Weird.

Did people really watch this address?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 08, 2019, 09:28:22 PM »

so wait...you aren't a trump guy but this is a big win for trump and you just want the other republicans to toe his line?  Weird.

Again, dumbass, I can support Trump and/or the policies he advances while acknowledging his shortcomings. I’ve said this many many times and it really isn’t that hard to understand. I guess pragmatism is hard to grasp in the pit. I support stronger border security, including more physical barriers, so I generally support Trump’s goals if not always his execution. I’m not sure this is a “big win” for Trump or the pubs, but it’s a nice start. And I’m still extremely skeptical the pubs won’t faceplant politically, because they usually do on immigration by not uniting behind stronger border enforcement.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 08, 2019, 09:28:52 PM »
True Trumpers follow orders and watched.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 08, 2019, 09:34:05 PM »

Every time I come back you make even less sense then the last time I was here.

Straight from the DHS: Last year at the Southern border, DHS encountered 3,000 people special interest aliens aka people with suspicious travel patterns too and from locales that are known terrorist enclaves.   That doesn't make them terrorists, but they have to be investigated. 

Since dax can't post links (old) here is this administration presser released to back this circus up
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2019/01/07/mythfact-known-and-suspected-terroristsspecial-interest-aliens

I have no idea WTF you're talking about in terms of risk management, when is DHS not in the risk management business?   But by all means lets continue to have a 3 foot high steel rail across much of the border with a country that's largely controlled by some of the worlds largest drug cartels.   Let's continue that practice while Dems continue to coddle Central American thugs just like their hero did.

The areas with a 3 foot high steel rail aren't where people/drugs/terrorists are coming in but by all means, go build a 20 foot wall there.  We waste money all the time...every party owns that.

this is such a dumb argument I can't believe adult people are so passionate about it. It's like Trump has nudes of every one of you rubes.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 08, 2019, 09:38:49 PM »

Again, dumbass, I can support Trump and/or the policies he advances while acknowledging his shortcomings. I’ve said this many many times and it really isn’t that hard to understand. I guess pragmatism is hard to grasp in the pit. I support stronger border security, including more physical barriers, so I generally support Trump’s goals if not always his execution. I’m not sure this is a “big win” for Trump or the pubs, but it’s a nice start. And I’m still extremely skeptical the pubs won’t faceplant politically, because they usually do on immigration by not uniting behind stronger border enforcement.

so namecall'y...glad you and your team had a nice night tonight with your wall and the speech. 

I agree the Dem response looked LOLable.  I would have let Trump flail on his own, no reason for a "response" especially if it looked like your screenshot.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 08, 2019, 09:48:58 PM »
They should have put Occasional Cortex up there, even if she does speak like a 7yo. Better optics at least. I’m surprised they couldn’t find an MS13 gang member for the anti-border control response.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 08, 2019, 09:49:47 PM »
Chancy looked really small and petty in their rebuttal, I dont think they will last to the next pay period.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.