Author Topic: How mad will you be if Pelosi caves? (oh no! trump caved again!) onto the ER  (Read 15701 times)

Offline libstradamus

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
good grief, this damn wall.  get over it already, everyone.

if a compromise is reached where both sides feel like they got screwed and humiliated, then that's perfect.  let's pass a budget.

Reluctantly agree with dlew, this is what American government is all about
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Court time.

This is why the Dems caved. Giving him any funding didn't make a lick of difference.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
yep.

oh, sacred cow i thirst for you, provide milk.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Posting tweets is bad message boarding
    • View Profile
His genius is forcing his foe to defend the indefensible.  The 'crats all  reved up on hate fall for it every time.  'crats would do much better to work with him than against him.  His instincts for working on the behalf of the broadest section of the American people are impeccable and fighting him at every turn is a looooooooser.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
His genius is forcing his foe to defend the indefensible.  The 'crats all  reved up on hate fall for it every time.

the article i posted stated (correctly) the exact opposite of what you are stating.  the democrats declined to make an argument against a need for additional security, instead focusing all their attention on procedural arguments (shutdown, emergency declaration) than they think are more politically advantageous.
oh, sacred cow i thirst for you, provide milk.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Posting tweets is bad message boarding
    • View Profile
His genius is forcing his foe to defend the indefensible.  The 'crats all  reved up on hate fall for it every time.

the article i posted stated (correctly) the exact opposite of what you are stating.  the democrats declined to make an argument against a need for additional security, instead focusing all their attention on procedural arguments (shutdown, emergency declaration) than they think are more politically advantageous.

suit yourself
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
If this nonsense must happen, money from defense is like the best possible scenario.