Author Topic: I like Pelosi. Not sorry.  (Read 46811 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: I like Pelosi. Not sorry.
« Reply #475 on: March 03, 2022, 03:04:43 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/596725-pelosi-says-boebert-and-greene-should-just-shut-up

I mean... :lol: :lol:

What's so funny about that? I agree with Pelosi, not that it will make a spit of difference.

Lots of magas like purpwood have convinced themselves that Nancy ripping paper in half was treason and fully justifys any immature outbursts from idiots.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: March 03, 2022, 03:05:47 PM »
Yeah, it's totally normal to heckle a man when he's talking about his dead son.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 03, 2022, 04:12:55 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/596725-pelosi-says-boebert-and-greene-should-just-shut-up

What's so funny about that? I agree with Pelosi, not that it will make a spit of difference.

I'm not saying it isn't warranted but this coming from her is pretty lol.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 03, 2022, 04:16:14 PM »

Lots of magas like purpwood have convinced themselves that Nancy ripping paper in half was treason and fully justifys any immature outbursts from idiots.

I've asked this many times but I will ask again, why would this make me maga?  If someone has a different take they instantly become maga? 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 03, 2022, 04:24:26 PM »

I've asked this many times but I will ask again, why would this make me maga?  If someone has a different take they instantly become maga?

We can approach this directly, if you'd prefer. Do you consider yourself a follower of Donald John Trump?

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: March 03, 2022, 04:37:57 PM »

We can approach this directly, if you'd prefer. Do you consider yourself a follower of Donald John Trump?

I like this approach.  Not once or have I ever supported him.  You will not find one thread stating otherwise. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 03, 2022, 04:42:53 PM »

I like this approach.  Not once or have I ever supported him.  You will not find one thread stating otherwise.

Have you ever cast a ballot in a general election?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 03, 2022, 04:52:18 PM »
Did you get vaccinated and boosted?

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 03, 2022, 04:54:38 PM »

Have you ever cast a ballot in a general election?

lol, you might box me in a corner here.  I did not vote for him in 20'.  I think I may have voted for him in 16' because of my total disdain for Clinton.  That being said, it wasn't really maga crazy then?  So...... Only once have I ever supported him but I think he's a total embarrassment.  :buh-bye:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 03, 2022, 04:56:57 PM »
#neoconGe loves their Nancy.

They'll provide casual lip service to the fact that Nancy has used DC as the launching pad to exponential growth of her families wealth.

Nancy Pelosi:   For Congressional stock ownership . . . before she was (kind of) against it   :thumbsup:

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 03, 2022, 04:58:25 PM »

I think I've answered this for you before.  I got the double vax but not boosted.  I got covid after the vaccination and it wasn't needed because my antibodies where and still are off the charts.  My wife works for quest so I get blood work done often.  If you want to call me maga for that, knock yourself out.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 03, 2022, 05:12:23 PM »

I think I've answered this for you before.  I got the double vax but not boosted.  I got covid after the vaccination and it wasn't needed because my antibodies where and still are off the charts.  My wife works for quest so I get blood work done often.  If you want to call me maga for that, knock yourself out.

If there's one thing #neoconGe hates and that's natural immunity

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 04, 2022, 08:44:21 AM »
Yeah, I'd say purplewood is non-maga, but part of the maga demographic.

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 04, 2022, 11:27:44 AM »
Yeah, I'd say purplewood is non-maga, but part of the maga demographic.

:rolleyes:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 04, 2022, 02:04:01 PM »
Purp and 420seriouscat69 are country club magas. They are embarrassed by the trump cult following and don't want to be associated with rednecks in Alabama but they still mostly agree with maga politics and tactics.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 04, 2022, 02:06:27 PM »
Also purp trying to pretend he doesn't remember if he voted for trump gave me a good lol

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 04, 2022, 02:19:36 PM »
 :D

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 04, 2022, 02:27:11 PM »
Also purp trying to pretend he doesn't remember if he voted for trump gave me a good lol

Yeah, that was a headscratcher. Later on he seemed to admit he did pull the lever for Trump, though.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 04, 2022, 04:37:49 PM »

Yeah, that was a headscratcher. Later on he seemed to admit he did pull the lever for Trump, though.

I honestly couldn't remember if I voted was all and I didn't want to come off all adamant about not being a Trump guy, when I in fact probably did vote for him.  I am glad S7 got a good chuckle and a so called feather in his cap.  He can resume scanning the Ag board for hours to get more jocularity.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: March 04, 2022, 04:51:12 PM »
#neoconGe hardliner starbot.7 lives in Mis "KKK recruitment banners on the freeway overpass" sourah and he keeps spewing (hilarious) nonsense.

Next up a Titolian level response about how he really isn't completely in the bag for his guy, Joe.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 04, 2022, 04:57:15 PM »

I honestly couldn't remember if I voted was all and I didn't want to come off all adamant about not being a Trump guy, when I in fact probably did vote for him.  I am glad S7 got a good chuckle and a so called feather in his cap.  He can resume scanning the Ag board for hours to get more jocularity.

;)

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 04, 2022, 05:01:43 PM »
#neoconGe hardliner starbot.7 lives in Mis "KKK recruitment banners on the freeway overpass" sourah and he keeps spewing (hilarious) nonsense.

Next up a Titolian level response about how he really isn't completely in the bag for his guy, Joe.

It's important to him to sniff out all those potential magas.  Even though we are on the brink of total craziness, another possible insurrection keeps the poor guy up at night. Now that I think about it, he'd make a fantastic Nazi? :billdance:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 04, 2022, 05:25:51 PM »

It's important to him to sniff out all those potential magas.  Even though we are on the brink of total craziness, another possible insurrection keeps the poor guy up at night. Now that I think about it, he'd make a fantastic Nazi? :billdance:

#neoconGe hardliner StarBot.7 is way way more concerned about Trump and Tucker.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 08, 2022, 06:39:48 PM »
The US didn’t want this war, tho

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1501266170371993600?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk