TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

Win the Dang Day.

(1/65) > >>

Mikeyis4dcats:
Just when I was glad that we'd probably never have to hear "Proud of this House" again, this comes along.

:flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush:

meow meow:
He said all you're guaranteed is tomorrow, or something like that.  pretty sure that's not correct, but as they say, let's roll to purp

SkinnyBenny:
I was at the eye doctor’s all morning. Please explain what win the dang day is so I can fully rage out when I realize that our K-State0 athletic department and the herp derp portion of our fanbase is going to plaster it all over everything.

wetwillie:
It’s just something he said to the players in his speech this morning, I don’t think it will be a slogan or anything. 

Mikeyis4dcats:

--- Quote from: wetwillie on December 12, 2018, 11:41:05 AM ---It’s just something he said to the players in his speech this morning, I don’t think it will be a slogan or anything.

--- End quote ---

nope, it's going to become a thang.

https://twitter.com/search?q=win+the+dang+day&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version