Author Topic: Brainstorm of things about our program that you want to see our new coach change  (Read 12241 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
The #FAMILY gimmick is stale as hell, embarrassingly folksy, and incredibly unoriginal. Our rube fans eat that crap up and it’s humiliating.

This. And dump the stupid block of family wood.

We could bury the block like Prince did with the playbook.  :gocho:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline WadeRam

• Fan
  • Don't you want nice things?
    • View Profile

Change losing. The rest is pointless drivel.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

Change losing. The rest is pointless drivel.

Do you think that will happen with Spilt Storm.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Mismatched field turf

:dunno: haven’t ever noticed. Do we have this?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Boring press conferences. Omg imagine if we get a coach who is an absolute quote machine. :love:

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
More wins....like lots more.

Everything else in here.....WTFC

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Well for some of the stuff, the answer is recruits that get us more wins.

Offline bshea85

• B.S. Esq.
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I’d like to win our season opener by like 40 points when we play those FCS or lower G5 teams.  Seriously, I used to get excited about the upcoming season, only for all of my hope to be dashed by a sloppy game against a freaking no name.  Wouldn’t it be nice to win the opener soundly and not by a missed field goal attempt from our opponent?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Well for some of the stuff, the answer is recruits that get us more wins.

Exactly
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
If our coach is going to write letters to opposing players, I want it to be something like “ Haha we kicked your ass...how’s it feel?”
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Along the same lines of winning our no name opener by 40, I’d like to see us not take 7 games to finally get in any kind of a groove for the season.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I’d like to win our season opener by like 40 points when we play those FCS or lower G5 teams.  Seriously, I used to get excited about the upcoming season, only for all of my hope to be dashed by a sloppy game against a freaking no name.  Wouldn’t it be nice to win the opener soundly and not by a missed field goal attempt from our opponent?

This would be a huge improvement in my book. It’s funny cause I thought Snyder used to schedule cupcakes to give the team some early momentum/confidence, but for pretty much all of 2.0 it seemed the opposite.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The WC hand signal thing that all our students do while they yell WOOOO that looks hilariously blowjobby

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
along those lines i want more access to the team in general. locker room vids, things that are fun, etc

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yea a kstate version of those turner gill videos would be amaze
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline bshea85

• B.S. Esq.
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
The WC hand signal thing that all our students do while they yell WOOOO that looks hilariously blowjobby

:surprised: :jerk:

When did they start doing that?  It wasn't a thing when I went to school in the early 2000s.  But magically it showed up when Snyder 2.0 came.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:surprised: :jerk:

When did they start doing that?  It wasn't a thing when I went to school in the early 2000s.  But magically it showed up when Snyder 2.0 came.

In before katdaddy

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yes, the WC hand signal is beyond bad.  also the way the students do the wabash, pumped their arms, they look like rough ridin' idiots.  but that's not saying anything, because our students are awful, probably the worst in all D1.  clap or just stop the wabash altogether, you guys continue to embarass yourselves and this fine university.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
That's fine and all, but is there literally anything K-State does that SB doesn't have a problem with? Holy rough ridin' hot take after hot take @SkinnyBenny. Jesus.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
quit derailing the thread wacky, if you want to list things to keep the same, start a different thread.  thanks

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I always assumed that people felt we needed a hand sign because all of those Texas schools have hand signs. Given we've hitched our conference affiliation wagon to Texas, I am perfectly fine with this.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
quit derailing the thread wacky, if you want to list things to keep the same, start a different thread.  thanks
It was one post about how SB hates everything about K-State. Fist yourself, bud.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The #FAMILY gimmick is stale as hell, embarrassingly folksy, and incredibly unoriginal. Our rube fans eat that crap up and it’s humiliating.

This. And dump the stupid block of family wood.

So ksuchris2000 does not gaf about hot new uniforms, but at the same time he also hates the #FAMILY block of wood?  This guy is an enigma.