Author Topic: i give LittreLL 2 thumbs down  (Read 37490 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: i give LittreLL 2 thumbs down
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2018, 09:23:56 PM »
wtf is the matter with you and your unread text messages  :sdeek:

I was thinking the exact same thing. What the eff :sdeek:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2018, 09:26:15 PM »
jrake, this is a good thread and good posting that you've done here.  LittreLL is an obsequious asswipe and his hiring is all the more offensive for spitting upon kstate's native-born coaching traditions. 
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2018, 09:34:09 PM »

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2018, 09:54:08 PM »
I mean jrake is right.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2018, 09:56:16 PM »
If KU hired him, people would say : "yeah that sounds about right".

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2018, 10:02:57 PM »
'LittreLLY SICK
TO MY STOMACH'

Proud donor disgusted by reports that K-State hopes
to hire loser North Texas coach that can't even beat ODU

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2018, 10:08:10 PM »
He played the easiest schedule in all of FBS and still lost three games...smdh.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2018, 10:20:49 PM »
I don't see Rake wagering his life and immortal soul here, so whatever.

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2018, 10:21:09 PM »

when seth LittreLL began his rebuild at UNT, bill clark was sitting in an office with nothing to do. that's because bill clark didn't have a team anymore. his school decided to eliminate football.

then last year, football returned to UAB after a two-year hiatus, and bill clark went 8-5.

this year, bill clark went 10-3, including a win over loser north texas. UAB then won the conference title.

credit to LittreLL though for being almost as good as the UAB coach who took an extinct team to the top of the league in two years.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2018, 10:27:35 PM »
But Bill Clark looks like a ginormous dork.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
i give LittreLL 2 thumbs down
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2018, 10:30:59 PM »
Really makes me sick the way that those of you who claim to support Pete are saying these stupid things to try and soften the blow from a letdown that Pete told you wasn't happening.
:adios:

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2018, 10:31:48 PM »

yeah, but he's beaten lamar, bethune cookman, incarnate word, utsa, utep, liberty and rice (three times!), let's back up the brinks truck and give him whatever he wants!

even kansas considered him! and texas tech reportedly! the other half dozen big schools with openings didn't bother to give him a call, but so what. maybe they weren't aware that he finished in an impressive three-way tie for 2nd place in the CUSA West division behind a team that didn't even exist two years ago.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2018, 10:33:31 PM »
'LittreLLY SICK
TO MY STOMACH'

Those traps tho :love:

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2018, 10:38:24 PM »
But Bill Clark looks like a ginormous dork.

Bill Clark plays three-dimensional chess. Seth LittreLL flips over the board and eats all the pieces.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2018, 10:51:48 PM »

yeah, but he's beaten lamar, bethune cookman, incarnate word, utsa, utep, liberty and rice (three times!), let's back up the brinks truck and give him whatever he wants!

even kansas considered him! and texas tech reportedly! the other half dozen big schools with openings didn't bother to give him a call, but so what. maybe they weren't aware that he finished in an impressive three-way tie for 2nd place in the CUSA West division behind a team that didn't even exist two years ago.
Good point J rake, At first I didn't think KSU and Mean Gene were doing their best effort.  But then I heard about his big arms and good looks.  Also, the fact that he is young and is not part of the Snyder tree seemed appealing.  Now with your naming of the wonderful winning games he played this season, made me a believer and a fan of this man.   :love:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2018, 11:13:02 PM »

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2018, 09:04:51 AM »
Can you get some more info from Jerry?

And 666 unread...  :surprised:

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2018, 09:34:02 AM »

good morning. i'll give you more from me!

in the last 15 years, there have been 75 winless or 1-win seasons by 45 different FBS teams. in other words, 1/3rd of the country has had at least one titantic disaster of a season - similar to the one dan mccarney had prior to seth LittreLL taking over.

however, only 25 times has a newly hired coach gotten a chance to take over a winless or 1-win program. that includes three coaches who took new jobs this year - Mike Bloomgren at Rice, Dana Dimel at UTEP and Jonathan Smith at Oregon State.

so we're essentially working with a sample of 22 coaches who inherited situations similar to seth LittreLL at UNT in the last 15 years.

10 such coaches failed or kinda failed. this has happened multiple times at the same schools, who simply cannot get out of their own way and commit absolutely nothing to football - schools like New Mexico St, Idaho, Umass.

but there been several LittreLL-like turnarounds.

in 2005, bill cubit took over 1-win Western Michigan, and by year two, won 8 games and a trip to the International Bowl.

in 2006, turner gill took over 1-win buffalo, and by year three, won 8 games and the MAC championship.

in 2006, todd graham took over 1-win Rice, and won 7 games in his first year including a trip to the New Orleans Bowl.

in 2007, jim harbaugh took over 1-win Stanford, and won 8 games in his third year, including a trip to the Sun Bowl. (He went 12-1 in his fourth.)

in 2008, june jones took over 1-win SMU, and by year two, won 8 games including the Hawaii Bowl. (In 1999, jones took over winless hawaii and got them to 9 wins his first year.)

in 2009, steve sarkisian took over winless Washington, and by year two, won 7 games including a victory in the Holiday Bowl.

in 2010, willie taggart took over winless WKU, and won 7 games in his second year.

in 2013, todd monken took over winless Southern Miss, and by year three, won 9 games and a trip to the Heart of Dallas Bowl.

in 2013, trent miles started a program, won one game his first two years, and then won 6 and a bowl trip his third.

in 2015, chad morris took over 1-win SMU, and won 7 games in his third year, including a trip to the Frisco Bowl.

In 2016, scott frost took over winless UCF, and by year two, went 13-0 and won a fake national championship.

in 2017, jeff tedford took over 1-win Fresno St, and won 10 games his first year, 11 his second, and was ranked top-25 both times.

so why is it that so many coaches have success turning around programs coming off historically bad seasons in such a short amount of time? why have more succeeded than failed?

well, in my view, AD's are reluctant to fire a coach after a historically bad season because it hurts their chances of finding a quality replacement. so they will often wait one more year, put the coach on blast, and see if he can improve things a bit. the only time it makes logical sense to fire a coach after a trainwreck season is when you already have a replacement lined up. and to have a replacement lined up, it obviously means you must have a coach interested in the job. and if a coach is interested in the job, it means they think there's a tremendous opportunity.

jeff tedford knew he could quickly turn around fresno state.

scott frost knew he could quickly turn around ucf.

chad morris knew he could quickly turn around smu.

and seth LittreLL knew he could quickly turn around UNT.

how could he not think that? he probably saw the same exact thing morris did - a historically terrible, watered-down league filled with bottom-feeder programs. in the most recent six years, FIU, Southern Miss, SMU, Charlotte, Rice and UTEP have all had winless or one-win seasons. all have made a coaching change or multiple changes. and then UAB didn't even exist for two years.

bill clark could have had other jobs after UAB got rid of its football program following the '14 season. but he decided to sit out two years and return to UAB. why would he do that?

here's why: because he knew he could conquer this terrible league, win the championship in two years, and boost his own profile.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2018, 09:39:49 AM »
'LittreLLY SICK
TO MY STOMACH'

:D
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2018, 09:47:10 AM »
lmao rake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2018, 09:50:04 AM »
lmao rake

rake is certainly passionate and does his research.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2018, 09:55:19 AM »
lmao rake

I love it

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2018, 09:57:12 AM »
lmao rake

im actually not even a k-state fan. just a psychopath.  :frown:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2018, 10:03:43 AM »

good morning. i'll give you more from me!

in the last 15 years, there have been 75 winless or 1-win seasons by 45 different FBS teams. in other words, 1/3rd of the country has had at least one titantic disaster of a season - similar to the one dan mccarney had prior to seth LittreLL taking over.

however, only 25 times has a newly hired coach gotten a chance to take over a winless or 1-win program. that includes three coaches who took new jobs this year - Mike Bloomgren at Rice, Dana Dimel at UTEP and Jonathan Smith at Oregon State.

so we're essentially working with a sample of 22 coaches who inherited situations similar to seth LittreLL at UNT in the last 15 years.

10 such coaches failed or kinda failed. this has happened multiple times at the same schools, who simply cannot get out of their own way and commit absolutely nothing to football - schools like New Mexico St, Idaho, Umass.

but there been several LittreLL-like turnarounds.

in 2005, bill cubit took over 1-win Western Michigan, and by year two, won 8 games and a trip to the International Bowl.

in 2006, turner gill took over 1-win buffalo, and by year three, won 8 games and the MAC championship.

in 2006, todd graham took over 1-win Rice, and won 7 games in his first year including a trip to the New Orleans Bowl.

in 2007, jim harbaugh took over 1-win Stanford, and won 8 games in his third year, including a trip to the Sun Bowl. (He went 12-1 in his fourth.)

in 2008, june jones took over 1-win SMU, and by year two, won 8 games including the Hawaii Bowl. (In 1999, jones took over winless hawaii and got them to 9 wins his first year.)

in 2009, steve sarkisian took over winless Washington, and by year two, won 7 games including a victory in the Holiday Bowl.

in 2010, willie taggart took over winless WKU, and won 7 games in his second year.

in 2013, todd monken took over winless Southern Miss, and by year three, won 9 games and a trip to the Heart of Dallas Bowl.

in 2013, trent miles started a program, won one game his first two years, and then won 6 and a bowl trip his third.

in 2015, chad morris took over 1-win SMU, and won 7 games in his third year, including a trip to the Frisco Bowl.

In 2016, scott frost took over winless UCF, and by year two, went 13-0 and won a fake national championship.

in 2017, jeff tedford took over 1-win Fresno St, and won 10 games his first year, 11 his second, and was ranked top-25 both times.

so why is it that so many coaches have success turning around programs coming off historically bad seasons in such a short amount of time? why have more succeeded than failed?

well, in my view, AD's are reluctant to fire a coach after a historically bad season because it hurts their chances of finding a quality replacement. so they will often wait one more year, put the coach on blast, and see if he can improve things a bit. the only time it makes logical sense to fire a coach after a trainwreck season is when you already have a replacement lined up. and to have a replacement lined up, it obviously means you must have a coach interested in the job. and if a coach is interested in the job, it means they think there's a tremendous opportunity.

jeff tedford knew he could quickly turn around fresno state.

scott frost knew he could quickly turn around ucf.

chad morris knew he could quickly turn around smu.

and seth LittreLL knew he could quickly turn around UNT.

how could he not think that? he probably saw the same exact thing morris did - a historically terrible, watered-down league filled with bottom-feeder programs. in the most recent six years, FIU, Southern Miss, SMU, Charlotte, Rice and UTEP have all had winless or one-win seasons. all have made a coaching change or multiple changes. and then UAB didn't even exist for two years.

bill clark could have had other jobs after UAB got rid of its football program following the '14 season. but he decided to sit out two years and return to UAB. why would he do that?

here's why: because he knew he could conquer this terrible league, win the championship in two years, and boost his own profile.
So what you're saying is LittreLL=Harbaugh

:love:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2018, 10:05:04 AM »
Maybe we’ll even get our own tarmac story out of this!