Author Topic: goEMAW SOURCES: WHAT WE KNOW, WHEN WE KNOW IT  (Read 263992 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
goEMAW SOURCES: WHAT WE KNOW, WHEN WE KNOW IT
« Reply #1800 on: December 09, 2018, 09:36:42 PM »
When our new coach gets hired you wont ever hear from me again. I cant stand a group of people that have a problem and dont at least attempt to send an email with their professional feelings about our university and what they think we need. So once we have a new coach, you can sit back behind the computer. I will continue my work to grow our university, but it wont be on this platform. I can verify the admin received over 1000 emails this weekend voicing opinions. Some of you, i hope are not one of the 1000. I hope some of your negativity didn't get in those emails.

"if your not part of the solution, your part of the problem" unknown

“If you can’t use the correct form of “you’re” while being a condescending douche, you probably shouldn’t be posting here” - Cat from DC
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: goEMAW SOURCES: WHAT WE KNOW, WHEN WE KNOW IT
« Reply #1801 on: December 09, 2018, 09:39:52 PM »
I have never met a group of 5 douche bags or so from KSU..

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: December 09, 2018, 09:47:46 PM »
I like clover and I do not care who knows it.

Offline Atchcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: December 09, 2018, 09:49:45 PM »
Lay off Clover. Jesus

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: December 09, 2018, 09:54:42 PM »
If Gene is a real boss -- and I hope he is -- he shouldn't give a eff about any dumbass email campaign, but make whatever move he thinks will equate to the most wins and best program going forward. He shouldn't give a crap about how short of a leash fans give him or his new hire either. The only people he should have to sway are the big donors (also just as dumb as the majority of general fans when it comes to what it takes to run an AD or football program) in order to convince them to open up their wallets.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline RockState2000

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: December 09, 2018, 09:55:21 PM »
Also, after correcting right/write no more than 5 posts ago.

Anyone who self proclaims how much they donate adding that they hope to soon be 6 figure contributors is the real kinda douche I don’t want repping us. Also, it clearly shows you’re out of touch with real fans if you think that that means you have more value than the next. THIS is NOT the KSU way, eh?

Apparently it takes ‘top 5 money’ to have any real knowledge so your thoughts or opinions weigh no more than my $100 a year or whatever the f I do.

:jerk:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 10:02:38 PM by RockState2000 »

Offline RockState2000

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: December 09, 2018, 09:56:49 PM »
Lay off Clover. Jesus

Solid first post

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: December 09, 2018, 09:56:54 PM »

Thank you. It is the truth. Fans make a difference. Not just weird comments.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: December 09, 2018, 10:00:19 PM »

So, this one feels more like Chingon than SkinnyBenny but it could also be Clams. Hard to say anymore.
:adios:

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: December 09, 2018, 10:01:09 PM »
Also, after correcting right/write no more than 5 posts ago.

Anyone who self proclaims how much they donate adding that they hope to soon be 6 figure contributors is the real kinda douche I don’t want repping us. Also, it clearly shows you’re out of touch with real fans if you think that that means you have more value than the next. THIS is NOT the KSU way, eh?

Apparently it takes ‘top 5 money’ to have any real knowledge so you’re thoughts or opinions weigh no more than my $100 a year or whatever the f I do.

Your are an idiot... Im talking people with names in the stadium saying "get the fan base to voice their opinion". Has nothing to do with me and what i donate..

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: December 09, 2018, 10:02:13 PM »
Come on, you aren't even trying anymore
:adios:

Offline RockState2000

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: December 09, 2018, 10:06:40 PM »
I’ve clearly been baited and hooked

Unblock Venables; let’s bring our boy home

:bball:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: December 09, 2018, 10:06:59 PM »

So, this one feels more like Chingon than SkinnyBenny but it could also be Clams. Hard to say anymore.

Little known SkinnyBenny factoid: I don’t have any socks on this board.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: December 09, 2018, 10:07:30 PM »
If Gene is a real boss -- and I hope he is -- he shouldn't give a eff about any dumbass email campaign, but make whatever move he thinks will equate to the most wins and best program going forward. He shouldn't give a crap about how short of a leash fans give him or his new hire either. The only people he should have to sway are the big donors (also just as dumb as the majority of general fans when it comes to what it takes to run an AD or football program) in order to convince them to open up their wallets.

Its not an email campaign... Its the overall fan temperature. Which i will tell you is very COLD on CK. FACT... .. Board approved his contract... Contract not offered...Because of the fans = Fan backlash

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: December 09, 2018, 10:11:01 PM »
I refuse to believe our AD is enough of a puss to take a pass on the guy he thinks is most likely to win just because he got a bunch of emails. PROVE ME WRONG GENE

Offline RockState2000

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: December 09, 2018, 10:12:13 PM »
I hate how KSU it is that it takes fan backlash to realize going for an FCS coach is poor. It is however very k-statey sans Huggins. So par for the course I suppose.

Offline RockState2000

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: December 09, 2018, 10:14:03 PM »
 :billdance:
I refuse to believe our AD is enough of a puss to take a pass on the guy he thinks is most likely to win just because he got a bunch of emails. PROVE ME WRONG GENE

Ha. Touché. It’s also very k-statey to succumb to an email bombing versus what I hope is a very vetted and well thought coach selection. No cajones

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: December 09, 2018, 10:17:03 PM »

Its not an email campaign... Its the overall fan temperature. Which i will tell you is very COLD on CK. FACT... .. Board approved his contract... Contract not offered...Because of the fans = Fan backlash

I already told you that I'd prefer one of the G5 guys or a P5 coordinator to Klieman -- who I would love as a DC. But you know what -- I don't know crap about running an AD or football program. Neither do you. Neither do KSU's big donors. It's more important that Gene and K-State Athletics do what they believe is best for the program rather than bend over to the will of the fanbase. That's why they get paid tons of money.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: December 09, 2018, 10:17:33 PM »
Along those same lines, Kleiman is honestly about the ballsiest hire he could make.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: December 09, 2018, 10:18:50 PM »

Yes x a million.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: December 09, 2018, 10:23:11 PM »

I already told you that I'd prefer one of the G5 guys or a P5 coordinator to Klieman -- who I would love as a DC. But you know what -- I don't know crap about running an AD or football program. Neither do you. Neither do KSU's big donors. It's more important that Gene and K-State Athletics do what they believe is best for the program rather than bend over to the will of the fanbase. That's why they get paid tons of money.

Agreed. This is his job. He will succeed or fail with his football hire. If it's nothing more than a people's choice award to him, then he is very short-sighted and not very good at his job.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: December 09, 2018, 10:24:12 PM »
Amazing how people think emailing the admin and general bitching is worthless/stupid/waste of time/=our AD is a puss for listening

hmmmm

"Pay Frank".......
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline kashi1965

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: December 09, 2018, 10:27:02 PM »

what u are describing is someone who had no idea who he was going to hire until this week.
i refuse to believe that Taylor just figured out that Kleiman might not be a popular hire.
he has had a year to get ready for this and consider all angles
there should be little or nothing left to consider unless he was ill prepared
ANYONE would have considered a candidates popularity before interviewing. he doesn't need a bunch of bozos to tell him a FCS coach would not be exciting. he already knows that

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: December 09, 2018, 10:29:56 PM »
Amazing how people think emailing the admin and general bitching is worthless/stupid/waste of time/=our AD is a puss for listening

hmmmm

"Pay Frank".......

Think there is a difference between advocating for a raise for a basketball coach who had taken K-State bball to heights it hadn't reached in 20 years and people thinking they have an idea what head coaching candidate gives the football program the best chance to win going forward.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: December 09, 2018, 10:35:06 PM »
Is Jedd Fisch worth a look?