TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

Frank Martin Watch 2018

<< < (2/40) > >>

420seriouscat69:
if you guys can say with a straight face you’d trade in Franks last 7 years vs Weber’s, there’s no helping you. You’ve officially lost it.

catastrophe:
Frank always had a tougher job at South Carolina than here. Weber has put together a really likeable and pretty swaggery team, but I have no reason to believe Frank couldn’t have done better if he stayed.

420seriouscat69:
He had, past tense, couldn’t keep it riding after his one successful season. The man is likable, but stop defending him at this point. It’s way easier/more accommodating to turn over a college bball team vs college football team in one year. Look what Higgs did. Time to hold him accountable fanboys

DaBigTrain:

--- Quote from: WackyCat08 on November 09, 2018, 10:19:34 PM ---He had, past tense, couldn’t keep it riding after his one successful season. The man is likable, but stop defending him at this point. It’s way easier/more accommodating to turn over a college bball team vs college football team in one year. Look what Higgs did. Time to hold him accountable fanboys

--- End quote ---

We went to the elite eight and the next year Currie found a receipt and suspended Jamar in the tourney and Frank left. The next year we win a ship with all of Franks players, idk why this is so hard to grasp. We had success after the elite eight, I mean, what?

Then oscar dismantles his own recruited team, twice, and FINALLY has some success after the sea parts and we have no higher seeded teams to play.

South Carolina has always been garbage at basketball and to make the final four with them is remarkable. We consistently made the tourney with a historically good program. It’s not easy to make the tourney with a historically bad program, yet Frank achieved a final four.

DaBigTrain:
I mean I know oscar is our coach and I like this team a lot. To discount what Frank was and what oscar was until last year is just a joke.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version