Author Topic: What have YOU done??  (Read 1807 times)

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
What have YOU done??
« on: October 30, 2018, 11:32:58 AM »
Well the demise of this board has once again come up in another forum and I thought it was time for all of us to do some self reflection.  We can all ask ourselves why but instead I would like to see actual proof of what your contribution has been to keeping this site afloat.  Please list 3 of your 'best' contributions below.  Once everyone has answered I will do some calculations and send to the top mods to determine who can stay and who should be exiled forever.  I of course will start with everyone already knowing that my contributions over the years have been very worthy.

1)  Started the 'Beer Connoisseurs' thread (183 rough ridin' pages :thumbsup: :cheers:
2)  Once tried to put together a 'd' list pack.  Had cyclist :cyclist:lined up as guest speaker but things fell through at the end and only one doosh showed up. 
3)  I have saved countless lives by pointing out that Snides throat cancer was due to HPV which led to tens of males going to get screened for this terrible disease. :bill dance:

Please no PM's thanking me for these because it's what I do day in and day out.  Also, Wacky and Libliblib aren't allowed to post here. tia :gocho:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: What have YOU done??
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 02:45:04 PM »
Ask not what your blog can do for you, ask what you can do for your blog.

Thank you for your service, I_h_p.  I made an addition to your Beer Connoisseur thread.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 04:14:25 PM »
I'm worthless except for those FattyFest donations

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 06:20:03 PM »
there's a couple master threads floating around with my name on them :gocho:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 06:23:36 PM »
I have a wide array of b-level socks.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 06:26:16 PM »
There was a time period where every post I made resulted in BSAC getting tons of lawsuits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 09:41:46 PM »
I once created a sock so that KK could finally land his updog joke on an unsuspecting SEC fan
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2018, 10:10:23 AM »
Is it sad that I really don't know? I have been trying to think of notable contributions, I guess the Carti starting over Kam scoop but other than that not much.
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2018, 10:16:05 AM »
Is it sad that I really don't know? I have been trying to think of notable contributions, I guess the Carti starting over Kam scoop but other than that not much.
update was thinking
1. Cowgate my freshmen year and Welcome home brad sign from when Brad and the #Cows came to town.
2. Basketball schedule leak.
3. Didn't miss a game freshmen year, the year we all wanted oscar to leave and boy how the tables have turned.
4. Considerably tried to improve post quality since when i first signed on in middle school in 2013.
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2018, 10:19:05 AM »
students were committing a lot of property damage during the board's heyday. something to consider, greg.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 10:22:11 AM »
students were committing a lot of property damage during the board's heyday. something to consider, greg.
I have went back and read the boards, seemed like fun. It's hard to build a legacy off of this boards heyday because it has trouble attracting new posters. Which is why i made the reddit hoping to get more posters and young guns. I have told some guys about goEMAW.com just like my Bro in law did. But they think of message boards as a joke.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 10:23:57 AM »
When Hale was open (RIP) I left goEMAW open on three computers everytime i would leave to go to class.