Author Topic: Trump riling up Transgenderthings. DefinING sex. Doing Congress' work.  (Read 912 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://www.breitbart.com/news/fury-over-reported-federal-plan-targeting-transgender-people/
Civil rights act doesn't define sex as transgender.  Obama created his own laws the to bastardize the meaning of sex to mean something other than what the original lawmakers intended
So Trump is going to make up a definition that has sent the Transthingies into orbit.
Likely a court will rule Obama is all knowing, and Trump does not have the same power of the presidency.  It will get sent to the SCOTUS, and Kavy will rule for Trump.and.antfi will go beserk.
Congress should just change the law.  People should be treated civil, and have jobs.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump riling up Transgenderthings. DefinING sex. Doing Congress' work.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 10:01:03 PM »
Nbcnews.co.
"More important, he said, it should be a sign to LGBT advocates on the political left that their energies are best focused on Congress because the promise of locking in victories through control of the White House and favorable Supreme Court decisions disappeared when Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

The left expected that, with a Clinton election, "a decade’s worth of regulations that recognized and equated gender identity to sex would be de facto policy," he said. "And that's clearly not the case."

Big old laughouse at Trump just following the law.  Left doesn't believe in following the law as written.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Re: Trump riling up Transgenderthings. DefinING sex. Doing Congress' work.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 01:13:47 PM »
Didn't know where to put this. So, I used our search feature.

Misgender is apparently a thing. (red squiggly line as I typed it - Google Chrome doesn't think so.)

https://twitter.com/megxnhxrris/status/1078721772084695040