Author Topic: Hey guys, let's discuss psychedelics  (Read 10064 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys, let's discuss psychedelics
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2021, 04:27:53 PM »
Try DMT you dorks
I'm old and my experimentation time of my life ended years and years ago. Would definitely try dmt but have no idea where a person gets something like that.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2021, 04:35:22 PM »
Marijuana freaks me out. I can't even imagine some of these other hipster drugs out there.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2021, 04:39:51 PM »
Marijuana freaks me out. I can't even imagine some of these other hipster drugs out there.

Finally tried it at the tender age of 32 a few weeks ago, granted it was a small hit and didn't take or huge draw, and probably held it in for 3 seconds, but it was enough to make me feeling something, eventually, but it didn't really overly change anything after, I was maybe more relaxed but it was already a Saturday night.

I did have though a pretty crazy dream that night about going on a run with Mahomes and then I had a rat chase me and try and chew my feet and hands though, but that was probably the only downside. Was an odd dream, very vivid, usually don't have those often.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2021, 04:47:09 PM »

Finally tried it at the tender age of 32 a few weeks ago, granted it was a small hit and didn't take or huge draw, and probably held it in for 3 seconds, but it was enough to make me feeling something, eventually, but it didn't really overly change anything after, I was maybe more relaxed but it was already a Saturday night.

I did have though a pretty crazy dream that night about going on a run with Mahomes and then I had a rat chase me and try and chew my feet and hands though, but that was probably the only downside. Was an odd dream, very vivid, usually don't have those often.
I’m ok with smoking it from time to time, it’s the Colorado edibles that knock me on my ass. I had a panick attack in Breckenridge this year while riding a gondola with my family. It didn’t help I was hungover either. It was embarrassing. Mrs. Wacky had issues too.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2021, 04:58:54 PM »

I’m ok with smoking it from time to time, it’s the Colorado edibles that knock me on my ass. I had a panick attack in Breckenridge this year while riding a gondola with my family. It didn’t help I was hungover either. It was embarrassing. Mrs. Wacky had issues too.

I was a party to a similar situation that occurred at Downstairs at Eric's.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 05:05:30 PM by Spracne »

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2021, 05:00:36 PM »

For sure, I prefer to try edibles honestly, whatever the lowest dose in a gummy, and probably only eat half of it. If it messes me up, well, that's on me.

I just have hated the smoke smell since college, probably the biggest reason I never did it then. The guys who lived next to me smoked it all the time, and were so loud and obnoxious doing it too, just turned me off to the whole desire to try it until basically now. More did it just to say I did it. Still hated smelling that smell in my nostrils though  :Yuck:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2021, 05:11:54 PM »

I was a party to a similar situation that occurred at Downstairs at Eric's.
:surprised: Love that place!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2021, 08:37:01 PM »
Think I might have to set up a trip date with a few buds now.

So this is going down in a few weeks, what sort of dosage should I be looking for? Additional pro tips welcome, all will be first timers.

Also, these little bastards have been harder to aquire than I had anticipated

So this never happened. First it took way longer than anticipated to aquire the material, then Covid restrictions started the week before it was scheduled and now I have had 5g of mushrooms in my freezer for a year. Think they're still good? A quick inspection shows no mold, which from research is the usual problem.

If you’ve never done it before, don’t start with 5G. Do 1g, get a good mellow playlist set up, and just close your eyes and listen. It’s the best. If it goes well, go for the 4g. Don’t do the latter if you aren’t mentally in a good place. If that’s the case just enjoy a bunch is 0.5G-1g trips. They are always happy.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2021, 08:41:31 PM »
Yeah the 5g is intended for 2 people
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2021, 08:42:19 PM »
yeah, doing boomers with a bud is tops imo

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2021, 09:26:47 PM »
Quit tarnishing the psychedelics thread with weed talk dorks
:adios:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2021, 09:30:07 PM »
Man, I could go for some mushrooms soon

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2021, 09:31:57 PM »

it feels like a thing you don't "outgrow"

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2021, 09:38:41 PM »

it feels like a thing you don't "outgrow"
Absolutely not, though I had a bad trip Labor Day weekend 2019, that made me reconsider for about 12 seconds.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2021, 09:44:42 PM »
I'm not the most experienced but I've never had a bad one. I had one guy with us one time that did

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2021, 09:51:41 PM »
I'm not the most experienced but I've never had a bad one. I had one guy with us one time that did
Yeah it wasn’t actually bad, it was just too much to function in public with my friends at Mae’s and had to ride the storm out at the Holiday Inn.  Shot for the “okay in public” version, ended up with the “oh crap here we go” version.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2021, 10:03:34 PM »
yeah, I've never been in public either. I mean, I've been at gatherings with a lot of people but never like a bar. I don't think I'd do well there.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2021, 10:06:53 PM »
lots of people seem to swear by how much it can change your life, like recently ketamine cured my friend's depression and made him super loving and giving. like buying random things for strangers. but lots of people seem to be pretty much the same afterwards. how differently do you guys who've done it see the world?

regarding bad trips i talked to a guy who did some kind of dmt. and he now fears death at a whole nother level than how most people do. the empty void of death, ceasing to exist frightens him so much now and he obsessively thinks about it all day. sounds super mumped up.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2021, 10:14:38 PM »
The second time I did mushrooms I no longer had any fear at all of dying. It was crazy. I remember sitting there in my car (I was in HS and tried to drive to meet my HS girlfriend because I thought I was done but I wasn't and had to pull over because I couldn't remember how to drive lmao) and I kind of just faded out and had ego loss (I think that's what they call it) and I was like "ok, I no longer have any fear of dying". It was something that's faded a bit over the years but still there. If I was dying of cancer or something it's something I'd for sure try to do again.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2021, 10:17:28 PM »
also I can see the empathy thing too. like when you do mdma you connect with the person you are with really strongly. shrooms you kind of connect with yourself and how you interact with everything else. just my experience.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2021, 10:24:56 PM »
i think i saw somewhere that the fear of dying is like the fundamental thing for all kinds of fear. to overcome that just with mushrooms is amazing.

talking with my ketamine buddy a lot has kind of drilled in my head the whole empathy and connected thing too. but would be cool to see it vs just hearing about it.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2021, 10:47:49 PM »
I am absolutely a more empathetic and thoughtful person than I was before the first time with mushrooms. Its good to gain a wider perspective.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2021, 11:21:33 PM »
When I was a freshman in college i really wanted to try it to be cool like the older guys in my frat but Bubs wouldn’t let me because he said I “wasn’t ready” (lmao) and then I think he outgrew it eventually so I feel like I missed my window

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hey guys, let's discuss psychedelics
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2021, 11:59:55 PM »
i think i saw somewhere that the fear of dying is like the fundamental thing for all kinds of fear. to overcome that just with mushrooms is amazing.

talking with my ketamine buddy a lot has kind of drilled in my head the whole empathy and connected thing too. but would be cool to see it vs just hearing about it.
Googled it just now. Make your buddy do shrooms.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/psilocybin-a-journey-beyond-the-fear-of-death/

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/magic-mushrooms-help-cancer-patients-deal-with-fear-of-death-m79tck33x

I wasn’t dying more than anyone else and I’d say they improved my outlook on living

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2021, 07:08:59 AM »
Mushrooms definitely widened my horizons.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.