Author Topic: Hey guys, let's discuss psychedelics  (Read 10269 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys, let's discuss psychedelics
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2023, 09:45:18 PM »
Guy who used to work for me just got back from a week long Ayahuasca vacation in costa rica or something. He said, “It was incredible, profound, and frightening"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes!
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 13, 2023, 01:55:59 PM »
Microdosed .3-.5 grams yesterday for super bowl get together. Wonderful experience. Post production/cgi stuff on TV really stuck out like a sore thumb. Fast and Furious was highly egregious.

Edit: was prob borderline micro/low dose. Micro dose effects are supposed to be subconscious. Mine were conscious but mild.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 02:21:01 PM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 13, 2023, 02:09:53 PM »
I did four hits of LSD at the Dr. Pepper in December and that was quite the experience  :emawkid:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 13, 2023, 02:15:38 PM »
I did four hits of LSD at the Dr. Pepper in December and that was quite the experience  :emawkid:

Oh my

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2023, 02:54:16 PM »

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: February 24, 2023, 02:55:26 PM »
Per usual that was a great breakdown. LWT is fantastic.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2023, 03:39:07 PM »
some folks are celebrating dark side of Oz 50th birthday tonight

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2023, 04:48:39 PM »
Aaron Rodgers almost assuredly partook in psychedelics during his recent “darkness retreat.”

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 02, 2023, 02:14:20 PM »
There's a ketamine treatment center right by my place, thinking of trying it out. Anyone have experience?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 02, 2023, 03:00:03 PM »
There's a ketamine treatment center right by my place, thinking of trying it out. Anyone have experience?

Did Special K one time when I was 16. Watched the matrix totally zonked out. It was an experience. It’s been so long but it’s hard to describe. I felt very small, the world seemed big and everything was kind of in slow motion.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 02, 2023, 03:03:56 PM »
I'm intrigued to compare it to DMT. I only know a few people who have tried both and they say they're different but can explain how. But I'm never content with how I describe the differences between acid and shrooms, so I assume it's a similar situation.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 02, 2023, 03:06:03 PM »
I'm intrigued to compare it to DMT. I only know a few people who have tried both and they say they're different but can explain how. But I'm never content with how I describe the differences between acid and shrooms, so I assume it's a similar situation.

They are completely different. Wtf?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Hey guys, let's discuss psychedelics
« Reply #187 on: March 02, 2023, 03:06:58 PM »

They are completely different. Wtf?
Oh yeah. Acid sucks bigly imo. Shrooms rule. I am content with this description.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2023, 10:29:02 AM »

I tried it before. The place I went all the dudes working with were super chill as eff. The rooms had a comfortable recliner, TV with visualizations, and a galaxy light projector on the ceiling. Hooked me up to an IV and blasted me off to space. I’ve never done other psychedelics so can’t compare, but I’d describe it as it taking me on a wild ride. It’s a must to listen to some music, I didn’t know what to pick so my friend who’s experienced with it just found some random relaxing spa on YouTube, but it sounded so profound, and it was working with the galaxy lights and taking me places. At one point it felt like I was on a spaceship, and then later the room all turned organic, I don’t know how to explain it. Was never scared although at times I was so far from normal reality I wondered how I was going to get back. I knew I just had to let go.

I can’t say it helped me do any inner work or anything. Supposedly that’s not even necessary to consciously use it as therapy, the chemical alone especially alongside with antidepressants is really good for depression and anxiety, but they say it needs to be done often for a few weeks. There really wasn’t much therapy to it, the dudes working there was just asking me about my trip and giggling lol.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 10:32:58 AM by stunted »