Author Topic: Yeah, I listened to a few minutes of Beck Today . . .  (Read 16517 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Yeah, I listened to a few minutes of Beck Today . . .
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2010, 01:27:48 PM »
Healthcare:  Caved to Big Pharma, Caved to Big Hospital Lobby, Caved to Unions . . . and then let Reid and Pelosi write the legislation and get it passed. 

Invaded Pakistan with Blackwater, CIA, Drones and U.S. Special Forces . . . completely destablizing the country.

Afghanistan is the most destabilized its been in the last 8 years. 

Justification for war expansion:  Al Queda attacked U.S. on 9-11 (sounds familiar).   The terrorists might get nuclear weapons (sounds familiar). 

Patriot Act, FISA and other anti-civil liberties legislation:  Still in force and most pieces actively heralded and supported by the administration, just last year the administration wanted to implement "preventitive detention" laws.   

Unemployment . . . still off the charts.

Federal Deficits . . . record.

National Debt . . . skyrocketing. 

Where's the money??  Actively fights legislation that would audit the Fed. 

Green Energy . . . Foreign companies putting U.S. green capital goods companies out of business.    Wants to implement policies that so far haven't worked in Spain, the Netherlands and multiple other European Countries.    I guess we'll have a booming white collar green energy service sector though . . . selling Chinese made wind turbines and solar panels, and the rest can get wind turbine technicians degrees from that Juco up in Iowa.

Now the green president stands by and plays politics on the worst enviro disaster in the last 50 years, possibly ever.

Oh well, time for another campaign trip to Penn.   

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2010, 01:37:57 PM »
Patriot Act, FISA and other anti-civil liberties legislation:  Still in force and most pieces actively heralded and supported by the administration, just last year the administration wanted to implement "preventitive detention" laws.   

This is single handedly the most disappointing thing about Obama's presidency to date. When he was elected, I said to myself "At least we will get the patriot act repealed."

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2010, 01:38:33 PM »
dax, what do your CIA operative buddies say about the Turkish flotilla situation? :ohno:

ps
Just how much does a subscription to Jane's cost these days?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2010, 02:11:32 PM »
dax, what do your CIA operative buddies say about the Turkish flotilla situation? :ohno:

ps
Just how much does a subscription to Jane's cost these days?

LOL I don't have any CIA buddies, and I suspect Janes is darn expensive.

But what a mess in Israel huh . . . for the administration this is a fascinating study.  Because they talk all tough, but the congressperson's and Senators in charge of the foreign aide purse strings have already assured (with administrative blessing) that the U.S. aide checks will still be going to Israel right on schedule, just another U.S. administration that says, "we really wish you'd stop it, but here's another billion dollar plus aide check and how many F-15's do you need again?". 

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2010, 11:38:50 AM »
More Jedi Mind Tricks from Ben . . . same old tired responses.   23 years old and out of answers.

A befuddled President, with pretty much no clue on anything, and at this juncture all the Obamabot useful idiots can do is lash out and whine.

Obama has done more in his first term than Bush did in eight years

More good, more bad???  Please elaborate, this should be interesting.  And in keeping with the radio theme, "Thanks, I'll listen off the air"

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2010, 07:13:02 PM »
Healthcare:  Caved to Big Pharma, Caved to Big Hospital Lobby, Caved to Unions . . . and then let Reid and Pelosi write the legislation and get it passed. 

Invaded Pakistan with Blackwater, CIA, Drones and U.S. Special Forces . . . completely destablizing the country.

Afghanistan is the most destabilized its been in the last 8 years. 

Justification for war expansion:  Al Queda attacked U.S. on 9-11 (sounds familiar).   The terrorists might get nuclear weapons (sounds familiar)

Unemployment . . . still off the charts.

Federal Deficits . . . record.

National Debt . . . skyrocketing. 

Where's the money??  Actively fights legislation that would audit the Fed. 

Green Energy . . . Foreign companies putting U.S. green capital goods companies out of business.    Wants to implement policies that so far haven't worked in Spain, the Netherlands and multiple other European Countries.    I guess we'll have a booming white collar green energy service sector though . . . selling Chinese made wind turbines and solar panels, and the rest can get wind turbine technicians degrees from that Juco up in Iowa.

Now the green president stands by and plays politics on the worst enviro disaster in the last 50 years, possibly ever.

Oh well, time for another campaign trip to Penn.   
Sounds very familiar. Same reason we have things like the Patriot act and Homeland Security Act. Absolute tyranny.

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2010, 12:54:02 AM »
Why Beck drives lefties insane.  There's an awful lot of truth to that.   :driving: