Author Topic: DAXTERPIECES: The book of recycled Dax posts (similar to DSF's book)  (Read 29273 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: DAXTERPIECES: The book of recycled Dax posts (similar to DSF's book)
« Reply #225 on: April 22, 2022, 07:09:55 PM »
I pick and chose my ideals only when I unilaterally convince myself to believe that it will make the opposing political view seem bad (SteveDave)   :thumbsup:

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 22, 2022, 07:48:25 PM »
Yeah that one's a doozy

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 22, 2022, 09:10:39 PM »
I pick and chose my ideals only when I unilaterally convince myself to believe that it will make the opposing political view seem bad (SteveDave)   :thumbsup:

This message that Spracs has sent over these last few months is that you better climb aboard and support #neoconGe’s preferred wars.    Otherwise he’ll be in a constant state of stalkerish rage.

It’s sad

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 08, 2022, 04:15:36 PM »
Thankful that the Ukrainian Nazi's released the last of the human shields in Mariupol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 09, 2022, 09:31:27 AM »
Starbot.7 #neoconGe hard liner and thought leader loves his Ukrainian Nazi’s.  #thumbsup

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 11, 2022, 11:46:38 AM »
https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/1524119134740815872

This thread. JFC.

https://twitter.com/MilesTaylorUSA/status/1524150120828260352

Response:

One thing for sure, a #blueanon thought/political leader can say virtually anything about what Trump allegedly said and they know that #blueanon aka Derp City USA is going to believe every word of it without question.   That's been proven a thousand times over.

Another thought, if there's one thing that the Chinese have not been doing for decades now, and that's trying to manipulate the weather.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Even in our own United States there has been serious talk by serious people about dumping chemicals into Hurricanes to reduced their strength.

One thing you'll never find in our trillion dollar annual defense-intelligence complex is any white papers and studies about weather manipulation and using weather/climate as a possible force multiplier.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2022, 11:51:36 AM »
It's super weird when our own scientists and military have been contemplating these very things for decades now, and yet StarDerp.7 and the rest of #blueanon thinks it some kind of Trump fantasy, because that's what your leaders want you derps to think.

#blueanonGe:  A willing cog in the #blueanon derp machine

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 11, 2022, 12:46:30 PM »
incredible

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 11, 2022, 01:01:57 PM »
I do agree.  #blueanon:  A confederacy of not knowers (and easily manipulated minds) is an incredible and  :lol: study

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 11, 2022, 01:56:30 PM »
It's super weird when our own scientists and military have been contemplating these very things for decades now, and yet StarDerp.7 and the rest of #blueanon thinks it some kind of Trump fantasy, because that's what your leaders want you derps to think.

i think there is a difference between cloud seeding and weaponized hurricanes

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 11, 2022, 02:01:56 PM »

i think there is a difference between cloud seeding and weaponized hurricanes

There is absolutely, and we have been seeding clouds for decades but this is a nice diversion from someone so stupid they believe you can cook up a hurricane and then direct its path.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 11, 2022, 02:18:49 PM »
If there's one thing that large military and intelligence powers do, and that's just come right out and divulge their R&D.    :thumbsup:

When the U.S. Air Force is writing white papers 26 years ago about weather as a force multiplier you can bet all your bitcoins that the United State military is not working on trying to manipulate the weather, and thus, nobody else is either.

Absolute brilliance form #blueanonGe right now.   :thumbsup:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 11, 2022, 07:59:05 PM »
How does China steer the hurricane around Africa, dax?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 11, 2022, 08:07:31 PM »
How does China steer the hurricane around Africa, dax?
Military R&D bad person

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 11, 2022, 08:35:30 PM »
Storm appeared in the X-Men series in 1975

Surprised that the military waited 20 years to consider it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: May 11, 2022, 10:14:37 PM »
Well, I know the #deflectobots of #blueanonGe/#neoconGe are always working overtime.

But our military-industrial complex that's spent, oh, about what?  Counting wars and the intelligence side, I'll say about $120 to $150 Trillion Dollars since the end of WWII has researched some wacky stuff.

In this realm, they've talked about purposely super heating precise areas of the Ionosphere to create a mirror effect that ostensibly blocks potential enemy space assets from following the movement of our troops and military assets during a time of war.    It would also disrupt certain types of communications.   As well as many other methods to manipulate weather, the earths atmosphere etc. etc to gain an advantage.

I know Derp City aka #blueanonGe/#neoconGe:  A confederacy of not knowers, doesn't understand this, but once again there's been a global sidebar debate over the years to discuss if weather manipulation is an act of war. 

So that's why I find the usual infantile amusement by #blueanonGe about how certain questions are asked very heartwarming and funny.   In cases like this, it is like a bunch of cute little pups chasing a brand new tennis ball.   Best to just smile and appreciate the youthful ignorant joy of the little guys having fun.   Knowing their tiny little brains are working really hard.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2022, 08:20:56 AM »
i thought this was a discussion of chinese weaponized hurricanes?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2022, 09:05:44 AM »
i thought this was a discussion of chinese weaponized hurricanes?

That was what trump discussed.  guided, manmade hurricanes

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2022, 12:48:31 PM »
The best part of this, is our very own United States Air Force was talking about actual units in the Air Force that created thunderstorms by 2025.    The usual derps will say that it was just a hypothetical white paper, but the military historically signals the kind of things it is working on or wants to create through those kinds of vehicles.   They know for the most part, the vast majority of people aren't going to pay any attention at all.   (just like if you actually read the speeches that the Chinese leadership gives at the party congress, you'll know exactly what their intentions are, but most Western derps are too busy with TikTok or being outraged about something). 

I was simply providing some additional information to the resident confederacy of not knowers as to the viewpoints and desires our military (and other military's) have relative to climate modification of all types.

BTW, hurricanes are birthed by . . . thunderstorms.   The U.S. Air Force scenario discussed creating thunderstorms in a part of the world that is the most active relative to tropical storms.   Our own government publicly studied steering hurricanes for nearly 3 decades and actually tried to steer real hurricanes. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 13, 2022, 09:18:04 AM »
First off, failed screen writer Adam “Russian COLUSION in plain sight” Schiff wants to remind us all that we arm Ukraine so the Ukrainians can fight (and die) the Russians on our behalf. 

Now Nancy Pelosi reminds us that the Lord via his son Jesus took the 5 measly little AK 47’s and 2 clips.  Jesus ordered the Congress people to sit in the grass.  He looked to the heavens and blessed the small gathering of weapons and behold he ordered his “disciples” to distribute the now weapons a plenty stating, “go forth, there are AK’s, howitzers, anti-tank systems, anti-air systems, body armor and cold hard cash for all who are gathered here”. 

So, lead by Nancy the head disciple they walked among the many handing out the weapons and cash - indiscriminately and with no accountability.

Awhile later as Nancy and the rest of disciples were approaching the final groups of cannon fodder, I mean people.    Still with copious amounts of remaining weapons and cash. 

Jesus, son of God shouted down from a distance, “save the leftover for the CIA, they have so little now, it is most certain that they will rejoice in what the Lord our God has given them”.   

With that disciples walked toward a small gathering of CIA representatives, huddled in a corner of the many.   Frail, disheveled and starving, the CIA reps rose weakly to their feet thanking the disciples for the piles of remaining cash and weapons to divert to various other places on the globe to feed various destabilization and regime change operations.   

Now all copiously armed the crowd gathered around campfires and sang praises of thanks and fired off a few rounds indiscriminately into the sky while drinking vodka.   

Jesus watching the celebration from a hill turned to his disciples and said coldly, “on the next round I’m gonna get that sonuvabitch McConnell to get more of his people in line or I shall taint the oysters at Fiola Mare as punishment”.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1524193428975853568?s=21&t=wzly2da4VfK_ydX_906SLw

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 13, 2022, 09:26:30 AM »
Before I dismiss (Ite, missa est) I have a few annoucements.

Parishioner Smith would like to remind the parents that today in Sunday school he will be reviewing Corinthians, specifically where the Apostle Paul discusses trigger and weapon discipline, or as Father Kirkpatrick liked to say, "two in the core, one in the fore".

Also, our sister in Christ Nancy Pelosi will be hosting the women's luncheon on Monday at noon where the topic will be U.S. bio weapons research funneled via NGO's into 3rd world countries. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 14, 2022, 10:11:57 PM »
BTW the Buffalo shooter invokes black sun symbolism.  The same as the Ukrainian Nazi’s that #neoconGe loves so very much.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 14, 2022, 10:45:01 PM »
Things must be quiet at the Covid vax bar.      :frown:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 29, 2022, 11:24:02 PM »
As #blueanon/#blueanonGe throws another  :lol: :lol: phrase on their now copious list of bullshit mantras.  Next to "a threat to our democracy" we now add, "violate the norms of  our democracy".

While I admit this should be cross posted in the Hillary thread (as whispers about her grow louder once again).  We move into the 11th year of the ongoing decimation of Libya (still featuring the slave trade).  Remember, the precursor of #blueanon was the ProgLibs, who lost their crap about Oil Wars.   ProgLibs wanted Liz Cheney's dad tried for war crimes.  Now they burst into tears as Liz hugs dubious witnesses after #blueanon's favorite soap opera: Pelosi Deflecto Theater. 

This is what your guy, Joe lent his name to when he was running his pay-to-play operation as VPOTUS under Obama.  To think, we were a few electoral college votes away from having the lunatic Clinton as President. The Clinton's and Obama's were BFF's with Sarkozy:

This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French franc (CFA)."

In a 'source comment', the original declassified email added:

"According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy's decision to commit France to the attack on Libya. According to these individuals Sarkozy's plans are driven by the following issues:

1. A desire to gain a greater share of Libya oil production
2. Increase French influence in North Africa
3. Improve his internal political situation in France,
4. Provide the French military with an opportunity to reassert its position in the world
5. Address the concern of his advisors over Qaddafi's long term plans to supplant France as the dominant power in Francophone Africa."

Conspicuously absent is any mention of humanitarian concerns. The objectives are money, power and oil.

It's positively laughable when #blueanon wants to toss around their bullshit phrases about democracy when the onion starts getting peeled. 

The Biden legacy is filled with numerous similar scenarios.

But the @bucket 's of the world DNGAF about this, he's too angst laden about Trump. 

https://iai.tv/articles/why-they-killed-gaddafi-auid-1757

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 29, 2022, 11:37:38 PM »
Why would I ever erase a post about Joe Biden's Kerryesque routine in reverse?  He was allegedly against the Libya intervention before he couldn't wait to sign up and take credit for it. 

It's fascinating to see Tr "vax bar" im always pick posts he doesn't really understand.