General Discussion > The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit

DAXTERPIECES: The book of recycled Dax posts (similar to DSF's book)

(1/104) > >>

Trim:
This thread can be for tracking the ones deemed best for publication.

The one that inspired the idea:

--- Quote from: sonofdaxjones on August 14, 2018, 04:45:23 PM ---It would be pretty disappointing.

Trump's opponent in 2016 used the N word all the time while first lady of Arkansas.   The State of Arkansas used to be a customer of mine, and the long time people there who were around when Clinton was gubnor would often talk how angry she would get if people of a certain color didn't fall in line with her initiatives to "help" them.    I believe it to be a generational thing.

--- End quote ---

Add your own!  Or his own!  Whatever!

:kstategrad:

steve dave:
The key will be capturing the seed that grew into the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dugout DickStone:
Yup.  This looks super easy but I submit to do it right will be a true labor

Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!):

--- Quote from: Dugout DickStone on August 22, 2018, 10:40:50 PM ---Yup.  This looks super easy but I submit to do it right will be a true labor

--- End quote ---

You are not allowed to post in here. You have like 5 boring things you post over and over again. If Dax is a book, you're a laffy taffy joke

Trim:
OK.

--- Quote from: libliblibliblibliblib on August 14, 2018, 08:47:31 AM ---If a "tape" of Donald Trump is released where he uses racial slurs (specifically "the n-word") to disparage a person of color, how would you react?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: sonofdaxjones on August 14, 2018, 04:45:23 PM ---It would be pretty disappointing.

Trump's opponent in 2016 used the N word all the time while first lady of Arkansas.   The State of Arkansas used to be a customer of mine, and the long time people there who were around when Clinton was gubnor would often talk how angry she would get if people of a certain color didn't fall in line with her initiatives to "help" them.    I believe it to be a generational thing.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version