Author Topic: Mollie Tibbetts  (Read 11033 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Mollie Tibbetts
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2018, 04:03:38 PM »
Yeah, I don't see anything I said that is incorrect. K-S-U is correct that you are less likely to get murdered by an illegal immigrant if none of them are in the country, but I really don't see how that matters.

Well.... I'd say that's just of many benefits of stronger immigration control. But let's get back to your first statement since you're standing by it: "Basic math says we are less likely to get murdered with illegal immigrants in the country than we are without them, though." I'd appreciate some explanation.

The pool of potential victims grows at a greater rate than the pool of murderers, making me less likely to be a victim.

Heh. Great argument there. We really need to be importing way more illegal immigrants to reduce the likelihood of harm to Americans.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2018, 04:04:17 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2018, 04:05:14 PM »
What are the per capita (kdub trigger alert) murder rates between legal and non-legal residents?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2018, 04:05:40 PM »
Yeah, I don't see anything I said that is incorrect. K-S-U is correct that you are less likely to get murdered by an illegal immigrant if none of them are in the country, but I really don't see how that matters.

Well.... I'd say that's just of many benefits of stronger immigration control. But let's get back to your first statement since you're standing by it: "Basic math says we are less likely to get murdered with illegal immigrants in the country than we are without them, though." I'd appreciate some explanation.

The pool of potential victims grows at a greater rate than the pool of murderers, making me less likely to be a victim.

Heh. Great argument there. We really need to be importing way more illegal immigrants to reduce the likelihood of harm to Americans.

It's not even an argument so much as a statement of fact.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2018, 04:09:14 PM »
What are the per capita (kdub trigger alert) murder rates between legal and non-legal residents?

https://www.cato.org/blog/murder-mollie-tibbetts-illegal-immigrant-crime-facts

I recently received new data from Texas on the number of convictions by crime and immigration status as well as the number of individuals convicted (they are slightly different). This Texas data is the best data that we have on the commission of murder by immigrants by specific legal status.  In 2016, 746 native-born Texans, 32 illegal immigrants, and 28 legal immigrants were convicted of homicide. In that year, the homicide conviction rate for native-born Americans is Texas was 3.2 per 100,000 natives while it was 1.8 per 100,000 illegal immigrants and 0.9 per 100,000 legal immigrants (Figure 1). The illegal immigrant conviction rate for homicide was 44 percent below that of native-born Americans in 2016 in Texas.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2018, 04:11:27 PM »
we could do away with murders by illegal immigrants entirely if we let immigrants in legally.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2018, 04:16:42 PM »
Seems like if you add more people to the population that collectively murder people at a lower rate than the existing population then mathematically the odds of being murdered for an individual is lowered.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2018, 04:26:19 PM »
we could do away with murders by illegal immigrants entirely if we let immigrants in legally.

Good point up in here. Lotta good points being made.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2018, 04:34:47 PM »
This is the only place I’ve read or seen anything about this random death, one of many that happens everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2018, 04:37:11 PM »
Did you quit news and social media?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2018, 05:18:41 PM »
we could make everyone cops and completely eliminate murder.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mollie Tibbetts
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2018, 07:36:09 PM »

Any study I’ve seen shows that crime rates among illegal populations in the US are lower than the general crime rate. I’m sure Sarah Sanders has lots of talking points for you as to why those studies should not be believed, I just haven’t seen any to the contrary.

Also, your argument is dumb. The same logic would apply to mandatory and permanent birth control for every woman whose name ends in “y,” immediate deportation/imprisonment of all persons currently wearing blue shirts, and changing all statutes to exempt premeditated killings of people who wear glasses. All of those would decrease the number of murders in the US. Probably more successfully than your ridiculous suggestion of hindering immigration.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2018, 07:40:33 PM »
One thing we all know is that first call for illegals in the US that are victims/witnesses to crime committed by other illegals is to law enforcement.   

FFS you fake humanitarians melted down about lost children, an issue primarily driven by the fact the illegal guardian won’t answer the phone when the government calls.

Resident libs: So LOL’able.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2018, 03:22:02 AM »
People are more interested in random acts of violence. Things like serial killers and stuff.

They don't give a crap when junkies kill each other.

I'm constantly stunned at how dense some of you fucktards are about obvious things.

In the past year there have been two different Iowa families who literally starved teenage girls to death. Both cases the families made these girls crap and piss in buckets. Earlier this year here in Iowa a father and son raped their daughter/sister then burned the house down with the girls and her cousin in the house. Last week a 14 year old boy who was missing since April was found in a river two counties over from where Mollie was found. Back in February some dude stole a pickup truck and a gun and murdered a random hunter, here in Iowa there was a fear that a serial killer was just hunting people down. During the press conference of the announcement of the found body, the boy's father literally beat up the stepfather on camera while blaming him for the death. While Mollie was missing a 21 year old woman was found dead in rural Iowa, we don't even know her name.

You haven't heard about any of those other stories and frankly they all are much more "man bites dog" than what happened to Mollie, as tragic as that was.

The psychopath in Colorado was definitely bigger news when it happened but "undocumented immigrant" is certainly more headline grabbing than "husband" when it comes to murdering pretty white women.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2018, 03:24:52 AM »
They are outraged that fox has an illegal alien random act of rape and murder story because the wapo says that stuff doesn't happen.

This hasn't been reported by anyone.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2018, 03:34:48 AM »
Did you quit news and social media?

Yeah, the people that say this are simply saying "I don't watch or read national news." I live here and the first place I heard about her being missing was the NBC Nightly News. I get national and local breaking news alerts and the national news alerts regarding Mollie were always before the local ones.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2018, 07:32:31 AM »
Another white Iowan girl got brutally murdered on a golf course.... But don't know yet if her murdered was legal in this country so NBD yet guys. Don't worry about a 4 page thread on her.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2018, 08:30:29 AM »
Thanks, Phil. There's already a thread about this where we left politics out of it, because you know, a girl was murdered.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2018, 08:36:50 AM »
Good to hear.  Wouldn't want anybody playing politics with death.... Like the multiple posts in this thread.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2018, 08:44:57 AM »
Seems like you couldn't wait to jump on it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2018, 08:46:07 AM »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2018, 09:55:46 AM »
Seems like you couldn't wait to jump on it.
Pointing out the double standard of people going nuts in here when one Iowa girl gets murdered and not the other just based on one being murdered by and illegal isn't really jumping on anything.....

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2018, 10:25:06 AM »
People are going nuts over this, idiot. It's national news. So was Mollie, even before they found out it was an illegal who did it. Mollie was missing for over a month. Probably why it's not as big.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2018, 10:33:12 AM »
the story isn't even on the front page of fox news smh why won't msm cover this!?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2018, 10:43:18 AM »
People are going nuts over this, idiot. It's national news. So was Mollie, even before they found out it was an illegal who did it. Mollie was missing for over a month. Probably why it's not as big.

No reason to get triggered and throw around mean names for our friends.

Murder is a problem in this country....sorry you get mad when the hypocrisy is pointed out on how some are covered and most aren't at all....