Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106262 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LibBot Nation:  Only noticing caged kids since January 2017

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
it is actually much more recent than that, dax. iirc sessions made the announcement for the no tolerance child separation policy in like may 2018

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
it is actually much more recent than that, dax. iirc sessions made the announcement for the no tolerance child separation policy in like may 2018

mo, I know you're not very bright.   But when there's 40 to 50% more people (which translates into hundreds of thousands of people) trying to cross the border (because LibBot Leadership sold out to the open borders people purely for political gain) do you think that traffickers might try and take advantage of an overwhelmed system?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yikes

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Maybe we should revert to the Obama policy, since it created fewer immigrants and stopped the cartel from making gains. Trump appears to be a complete failure in that regard.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Please take this to the maga thread

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
In other news there were 977K border apprehensions just in the Southwest border section alone, including, wait for it . . . 77,000 unaccompanied children.

The LibBot Nation answer to the unaccompanied children would be to just set them free to fend for themselves, or throw them into an already highly stressed foster care system (of which the vast majority of LiBBot Nation has zero participation in, but they're so very worried about these children and need to feel better about themselves).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LibBot Nation:  Only interested in politicizing immigration (never caring about immigrants) since January 2017. 

https://twitter.com/afp/status/1196897651423358976?s=21

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Dax, what are your thoughts on Stephen Miller (aside from your well documented thoughts on Obama and Clinton)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax, what are your thoughts on Stephen Miller (aside from your well documented thoughts on Obama and Clinton)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quite literally pay no attention to the guy, and had to look him up just to remind myself of who he is.

But as I read at least one story, I find it LOL'able in regards to the outrage, now that it was just released (and has been known for a long time) that Trump is (as I've said before) deporting fewer people than LibBot Hero Barack "bombs away" Obama.

Of course we now have it confirmed again, that tens of thousands of children were detained by the previous administration, and we know that the hated cages were installed and used by . . . the previous administration, and nobody gave a single crap outside of a very minor group of left wing immigration advocates, LibBot Leadership and LibBot Nation didn't care, until after January 2017. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Dax "quite literally pay(s) no attention" to the documented white supremacist in the white house. I think dax is actually telling the truth for once.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was complicit and in fact, tacitly supported the Obama administrations incarceration of 10's of thousands of children, caging of children and deportation of hundreds of thousands (reaching into the millions) of people.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
i really hate us.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/1199697255722344452
I feel like that article was written incredibly poorly. I have so many questions...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i really hate us.

Obama administration program.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Escape MS-13 in Central America only to find them thriving in Northern Virginia.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/they-escaped-ms-13-in-central-america-only-to-find-the-gang-thriving-in-northern-virginia

what exactly is the point

MS-13 is one of the largest street gangs, organized criminal networks on the planet.  The idea that what they are doing in Virginia is in any way comparable to there exploits is laughable.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Unfortunately since the LibBot Leadership with the full blessing of LibBot Nation (who didn't give two shits about these people prior to January 2017) having sold out entirely to the open border groups in order to "get Trump", the number of people crossing the border is up by hundreds of thousands.   When you have an agency tasked with trying to handle hundreds of thousands of additional people there's going to be unfortunate incidents.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
An avg of 420 Southwest Border Sector Deaths a year under the previous administration . . .not a peep about it from LibBot Nation.  471 and 451 in FFY 2012 and 2013 alone. 

Under Trump the average is less than 300 a year.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
An avg of 420 Southwest Border Sector Deaths a year under the previous administration . . .not a peep about it from LibBot Nation.  471 and 451 in FFY 2012 and 2013 alone. 

Under Trump the average is less than 300 a year.

Interested to see how this goes.