Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 107587 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax, you silly billy. Trump has played you racist, banjo strummers like a fool. He hates brown people but employs them and continues to. You want to get serious about illegals stealing yer jobs then arrest those who hire them. However, that would mean good ol' American farmers and our president would get in trouble. Real Catch 22 situation

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax, you silly billy. Trump has played you racist, banjo strummers like a fool. He hates brown people but employs them and continues to. You want to get serious about illegals stealing yer jobs then arrest those who hire them. However, that would mean good ol' American farmers and our president would get in trouble. Real Catch 22 situation

You said nothing while your guy the "Deporter-in-Chief" deported thousands upon thousands of brown people  (that's why your guy ChiCom Joe is getting called out on it now) . . . while he was dropping bombs on other brown people and sending other brown/black people into a life of slavery in Africa while making other brown people refugees by the thousands.   You said nothing. 

You're not a halfwit like The Big Dummy, you should know that Federal charges are not often immediate.   You have corporations involved, parent companies etc. etc.  If in a few weeks or so, no Federal charges are not brought against the employers/individuals working for the employers then bitch all you want.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile

You said nothing while your guy the "Deporter-in-Chief" deported thousands upon thousands of brown people  (that's why your guy ChiCom Joe is getting called out on it now) . . . while he was dropping bombs on other brown people and sending other brown/black people into a life of slavery in Africa while making other brown people refugees by the thousands.   You said nothing. 

You're not a halfwit like The Big Dummy, you should know that Federal charges are not often immediate.   You have corporations involved, parent companies etc. etc.  If in a few weeks or so, no Federal charges are not brought against the employers/individuals working for the employers then bitch all you want.

Will that be a felony too?
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Adults talking here The Big Dummy

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The perpetually enraged American Political Left and their dangerous rhetoric drives another lunatic to act.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/shots-fired-into-ice-office-in-san-antonio-there-were-people-in-the-building

This after another Anitfa enraged by the dangerous rhetoric of the American Political Left attacked another ICE facility.

The next act picks up speed as the American Political Left who provide aide and comfort to drug cartels and sex traffickers ratchets up their violence.

SMDH, sad.

The American Political Left:  Attacking ICE - Helping Sex Traffickers

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Man tonight was not a good night :frown:

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Unfortunately you can’t cover up the rage of the American Political Left with a tired take.

LibDerp Nation:  Aiding and abetting drug cartels and sex traffickers.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Unfortunately you can’t cover up the rage of the American Political Left with a tired take.

LibDerp Nation:  Aiding and abetting drug cartels and sex traffickers.

Everyone: :lol:

Dax: I don’t even know I’m being made fun of so I’m just gonna keep posting something.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Being made fun of is dax's goal #libtriggering
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
760,370 total apprehensions at the Southwest border FFY YTD, with 2 months in the FFY yet to go.   Blowing away the 5 previous FFY.

Tens of thousand more not apprehended.   Nearly 70K unaccompanied minors FFY YTD.

But every measure, an invasion.

Meanwhile Drug Cartel and Sex Trafficking facilitating LibDerp Nation tells those doing things the legal way to go pound sand.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Most people would be pretty embarrassed about misspelling the same word two different ways in the span of an hour. Dax tho just takes it in stride, blames Hillary/Obama and keeps focused on the mission. Incredible.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax and Co.: your people are garbage people.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/16/us/rhode-island-ice-detention-truck-protesters/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

I know you're always mad about something and you want to rage on me.  But those aren't "my people".

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Most people would be pretty embarrassed about misspelling the same word two different ways in the span of an hour. Dax tho just takes it in stride, blames Hillary/Obama and keeps focused on the mission. Incredible.

At this point you just have to admit that you're at rock bottom.

T's and P's The Big Dummy

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Me? Nah.

The country because of dear leader? Yep.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Me? Nah.

Yes the horrible life in America with 3.5% unemployment, record minority employment, a stock market that's still Dow 25K plus, gas at the pump as low as $2 a gallon in some places . . . and no net new wars in 3 years with Trump pushing to bring home all troops from Afghanistan.  On that last part Trump Rage will mean LibDerps will be fighting that Afghan withdrawal tooth and nail having now made John "never met a war he didn't want" McCain your new hero.

America:  Drowning in 1st world problems but being drug into the 3rd world by perpetually enraged LibDerp Nation

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Me? Nah.

Yes the horrible life in America with 3.5% unemployment, record minority employment, a stock market that's still Dow 25K plus, gas at the pump as low as $2 a gallon in some places . . . and no net new wars in 3 years with Trump pushing to bring home all troops from Afghanistan.  On that last part Trump Rage will mean LibDerps will be fighting that Afghan withdrawal tooth and nail having now made John "never met a war he didn't want" McCain your new hero.

America:  Drowning in 1st world problems but being drug into the 3rd world by perpetually enraged LibDerp Nation

Yikes bud, it’s Friday. I said that in the context of the thread. We are at a point where people like you are perfectly fine keeping people in cages and being ok shooting on sight if they try and come into the country. We are at a pretty all time low in that regard.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Me? Nah.

Yikes bud, it’s Friday. I said that in the context of the thread. We are at a point where people like you are perfectly fine keeping people in cages and being ok shooting on sight if they try and come into the country. We are at a pretty all time low in that regard.

The simple facts are, your guy was keeping people in cages and you quite literally said nothing about it and you quite literally didn't care because it was go along to get along because gosh darn it your guy was in the White House and he was talking a great game.

Barack Obama:  Deporting a lot of brown people, not doing a hell of a lot to help the brown/black people who were citizens . . . while killing thousands of brown people, and making hundreds of thousands of more brown people refugees, while ensuring thousands of black people were sold into the slave trade in Africa.

It sure felt good for LibDerp Nation though.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
It would take an incredibly short lens to believe we were close to any all-time low in American History. It’s a pretty ugly past.
:adios:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
It would take an incredibly short lens to believe we were close to any all-time low in American History. It’s a pretty ugly past.

You mean back when we were great?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
I know it's a Trump enrages me about everything kinda mood these days, but the cage talking point is very on brand by these media members trying to cut cheeto out. We've been operating like this (unfortunately) for over a decade and i'm kind of sick of the talking point by "the left (@mocat)". It's lazy and a uninspired one. You have a crap ton of ammunition to attack him, this one just isn't it. 

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I know it's a Trump enrages me about everything kinda mood these days, but the cage talking point is very on brand by these media members trying to cut cheeto out. We've been operating like this (unfortunately) for over a decade and i'm kind of sick of the talking point by "the left (@mocat)". It's lazy and a uninspired one. You have a crap ton of ammunition to attack him, this one just isn't it.

We only started operating like this a couple of years ago.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yeah, "this is the same as it's always been" is disingenuous or ignorant

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/baracks-ice-chief-cages-were-obamas-idea

“I’ve been to that facility, where they talk about cages. That facility was built under President Obama under (Homeland Security) Secretary Jeh Johnson. I was there because I was there when it was built,” said Thomas Homan, who was Obama’s executive associate director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement for nearly four years.

I know you guys didn't GAF about it back then, but yeah, ok.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do you think the problem is putting kids in cages, or is it overcrowding the cages and leaving the kids in them for months at a time?