Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 108955 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab
« Reply #1550 on: September 16, 2022, 10:38:48 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This meme pisses me off, honestly this whole thing has me as angry as I've been in a really long time.

These people in Martha's Vineyard are being mocked for doing absolutely nothing but living in Martha's Vineyard. Abbott and/or DeSantis sent the migrants up there, without advanced notice, and all those people have been nothing but open and accommodating to the migrants. The thanks they've gotten for being welcoming and accommodating Americans is mockery from the right. They picked Martha's Vineyard because they were convinced the people weren't going to be welcoming, they were wrong but couldn't stop with the dipshit memes.

We literally have the worst about America, mocking the best of America. These people who represent everything we abhor are wrapping themselves in our flag wielding the Bible shitting on people for being good and decent humans.

It's a rough ridin' embarrassment, nic. Instead of sharing these shitposts we should be shaming the people sharing them. Take our country back from these pieces of crap, let them know this isn't us, it isn't acceptable.

I have no rough ridin' time at all, not a second, for anyone who doesn't find what those governor's did abhorrent, and those who are finding entertainment from it. There was a three year old on that plane. I saw one of the men say they weren't even told where they were going.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab
« Reply #1551 on: September 16, 2022, 10:50:46 AM »

This meme pisses me off, honestly this whole thing has me as angry as I've been in a really long time.

These people in Martha's Vineyard are being mocked for doing absolutely nothing but living in Martha's Vineyard. Abbott and/or DeSantis sent the migrants up there, without advanced notice, and all those people have been nothing but open and accommodating to the migrants. The thanks they've gotten for being welcoming and accommodating Americans is mockery from the right. They picked Martha's Vineyard because they were convinced the people weren't going to be welcoming, they were wrong but couldn't stop with the dipshit memes.

We literally have the worst about America, mocking the best of America. These people who represent everything we abhor are wrapping themselves in our flag wielding the Bible shitting on people for being good and decent humans.

It's a rough ridin' embarrassment, nic. Instead of sharing these shitposts we should be shaming the people sharing them. Take our country back from these pieces of crap, let them know this isn't us, it isn't acceptable.

I have no rough ridin' time at all, not a second, for anyone who doesn't find what those governor's did abhorrent, and those who are finding entertainment from it. There was a three year old on that plane. I saw one of the men say they weren't even told where they were going.

+1

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: September 16, 2022, 11:49:39 AM »
culture war has no time for treating human beings like people and reflecting on our values

must only consider things through the lens of owning the libs/pubs

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: September 16, 2022, 11:58:22 AM »
culture war has no time for treating human beings like people and reflecting on our values

must only consider things through the lens of owning the libs/pubs

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1570526781823913986?s=20&t=CRBtAqqcxpXpP4HNJ9Vx8Q

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: September 16, 2022, 12:10:47 PM »
I should have put that in the political fb posts thread.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: September 16, 2022, 01:30:39 PM »
Those memes are all over twitter and they keep finding their way on my timeline, I've been ranting about it for the last day and a half.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: September 16, 2022, 03:10:41 PM »
I hadn't seen these details before. Pretty gross.

https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status/1570803548501446661

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: September 16, 2022, 03:30:14 PM »
I hadn't seen these details before. Pretty gross.

https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status/1570803548501446661

someone should go to prison

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: September 16, 2022, 03:32:29 PM »
holy crap that is incredibly gross. ghoulish is still on the table for me

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: September 16, 2022, 04:05:57 PM »
Despicable
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: September 16, 2022, 06:38:14 PM »
Insane and gross. Our treatment of some of the most vulnerable people on Earth never ceases to amaze me. Especially from the party who endlessly touts biblical principles.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: September 16, 2022, 08:16:33 PM »

Was this ghoulish? 
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/16/us/texas-migrants-del-rio.html
And this is just one of many I'm sure I could find.  And don't forget that this administration has flown immigrants and dumped them off in cities in the dead of night. 

It's not that I don't understand the outrage but why just now? 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab
« Reply #1562 on: September 16, 2022, 08:17:33 PM »
It is ghoulish. But for MAGA ghoul is a feature and not a bug.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 09:19:30 AM by steve dave »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: September 16, 2022, 08:27:59 PM »
I can’t read that article but I bet it is!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: September 17, 2022, 07:16:31 AM »

Was this ghoulish? 
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/16/us/texas-migrants-del-rio.html
And this is just one of many I'm sure I could find.  And don't forget that this administration has flown immigrants and dumped them off in cities in the dead of night. 

It's not that I don't understand the outrage but why just now?

It's really bad but it seems like officials back then were being honest and doing what they could to process asylum seekers as quickly as possible, and there is nothing that seems like people are being used as a publicity stunt other than flying migrants home to Haiti to discourage more from coming. Which is definitely pretty bad but also should be obvious why it wasn't as big a story as sending them to Martha's Vineyard or Kamala's brownstone.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: September 20, 2022, 02:39:53 PM »
https://twitter.com/MarisaKabas/status/1571849207174123522

Doesn't matter because sycophants will make excuses for this and more importantly the federal government will shrug.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: September 20, 2022, 02:46:33 PM »
They legitimately committed human trafficking.
https://twitter.com/MarisaKabas/status/1572017187279314944
Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar, a Democrat, told reporters at a Monday news conference that his understanding was that on Wednesday a Venezuelan migrant was paid a fee to recruit 50 migrants from a resource center in San Antonio, the county seat of Bexar County.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: September 20, 2022, 04:03:07 PM »
Desantis believes this should be protected by coyote-client privilege

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: September 22, 2022, 08:35:19 AM »
#blueanon DNGAF about this. As long as there’s super triggered screeds to write as yet another #blueanon enclave gets rightfully mocked for having a meltdown over migrants.  When it’s shown that all of their talk about sanctuary status was nothing more than virtue signaling bullshit.

Karen did you see we’re a sanctuary city now? Egads I hope they never come our way. BTW are we still going for cocktail’s over at Larry’s (David) Saturday?  Do you think Barrack and Michelle will be there?  What? They’re in Hawaii? Why?  Did they ever get their mega heating fuel tank installed?  Yes? . . . good good, now we can get one, screw the town board.  What’s good for the Obama’s is good for us.

I digress

Best to sit back and watch Joe’s junta ship migrants all over the country (other places, mainly red, not our way) or kickback in front of the OLED and watch Texas, NM and Arizona deal with the onslaught - the drug traffickers, human traffickers and sex traffickers. 

Applaud the sheriff in Texas for going after DeSantis based on no laws he can conjure up.  The same sheriff who rode on President Mumbles campaign bus all around Texas, who just happens to preside over a county that’s a hot bed of immigrant sex trafficking.

https://www.ktvq.com/news/national-news/mexican-cartels-are-killing-americans-with-fentanyl-at-catastrophic-rates-dea-chief-says?_amp=true

“What we see happening at DEA is essentially that there are two cartels in Mexico, the Sinaloa Cartel and the Jalisco New Generation Cartel, that are killing Americans with fentanyl at catastrophic and record rates like we have never seen before,"

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
"Support Our Troops, they put their lives on the line for our American Freedoms!!!"

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1600221480847278080?s=20&t=OSeExhibpsZuLVsENmKVEA

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really don't understand how people can support ICE. Just get rid of it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
They'll get qualified immunity and won't have to pay a dime. It also seems like they didn't get a single day of sanctions from ICE.