Author Topic: 2020 General Election Thread  (Read 129084 times)

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 General Election Thread
« Reply #2926 on: June 24, 2021, 11:02:06 AM »
maga

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: June 24, 2021, 08:06:02 PM »
What do impeachment proceedings have to do with the absurd Arizona recount that is happening right now? Do you also admit that this recount is operating significantly differently than every other recount in history? Because it is.
I’m sorry you struggle with patterns.

Again, welcome to 2021

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: June 29, 2021, 09:16:51 PM »
pretty amazing level of incompetence at counting votes in nyc.

https://twitter.com/bobhardt/status/1410055272308121603
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: February 26, 2022, 01:26:49 AM »
I told you exactly what I objected to, I've told you twice, you made the decision to cut it out. You have the right to ignore my objection to your hypocritical claims, but don't tell me you didn't read it.

i promise you i am not being deliberately obtuse nor am i ignoring your commentary.  as nearly as i can summarize your argument it is:  "i don't believe reade's accusation of rape and i don't find her to be a credible person; however it is hypocritical and unfair that her allegations were investigated so rigorously that i was able to make that determination."

i do not understand that.

re., the senate records, you're making excuses as to why there is no need for them to be publicly released. There are no excuses, he's already allowed hand picked members of the public to read those files, there should be nothing to hide.

again, i find your logic to be unfollowable.  i don't know if your assertion that he allowed some people in his campaign to go through his papers to be true, but assuming it is - you appear to be suggesting that if biden considers it advisable to allow anyone to view his papers, he should be comfortable allowing everyone to do so.

that makes no sense.  there is every reason to think that there are things in those papers that he wishes to hide.  he chose to hide them years ago when he donated the papers, he reaffirmed that choice when he left the white house and he is doing so again now.  he's trying to win the most important election of his life, if there is anything that might damage that chance in those papers, and again, it seems very likely he thinks there is, why in the world would he voluntarily choose to share it now?

knowledgeable people unconnected with his campaign have explained that his papers would not have personnel records.  reade herself has stated that she did not file a complaint of sexual assault or rape.  accordingly, there is no reason to think there is anything relevant to reade's allegations in those papers.

why, then, should he voluntarily release papers that presumably include information that he thinks might damage his electoral chances when the papers in question are not relevant to reade's accusation?

i'm not intending to single out mir, here.  this is just the first post of mine that came up when i searched.

but i do want to remind everyone that thought that reade was a credible person when her accusations gathered national attention that she was not credible, and it was very obvious at the time.

https://twitter.com/BidenHarrisBro/status/1497242352817106951
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: February 26, 2022, 01:33:52 AM »
Is that screen cap from today? I'd be interested in the context. Paula Jones and Juanita Broadrick are complete nut bags and but I believe them. To hear them tell it, they are nutty because of how they were and are treated when they made accusations.

I still think he greatly mumped up by being so secretive about those senate files, still gives the appearance he was hiding something.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: February 26, 2022, 02:58:42 PM »
Is that screen cap from today?

dunno, but she tweeted this review of putin's pre-invasion speech, so it seems representative of current opinion.

https://twitter.com/ReadeAlexandra/status/1495855382396387330

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: February 26, 2022, 11:19:10 PM »
 :sdeek:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: March 04, 2022, 10:00:01 AM »
Lol

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile