Author Topic: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats  (Read 546020 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats
« Reply #6125 on: March 02, 2020, 11:30:09 AM »
BTW - “Color blind” policies basically by definition are those that disproportionately benefit advantaged groups.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6126 on: March 02, 2020, 11:33:54 AM »
Pubs  are a bunch of crybabies and whiney pain in the asses.  Just read some of Dax's posts if you have any questions of proof.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6127 on: March 02, 2020, 11:46:51 AM »
Pubs  are a bunch of crybabies and whiney pain in the asses.  Just read some of Dax's posts if you have any questions of proof.

From a member of a party that's been in a 250 Megaton Meltdown for over 3 years.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6128 on: March 02, 2020, 11:49:37 AM »

This is them when they are winning, too.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6129 on: March 02, 2020, 11:56:46 AM »
dax no one knows what UIN means

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6130 on: March 02, 2020, 11:57:56 AM »
dax no one knows what UIN means

I don’t know what tons of dax’isms refer to but appreciate them for existing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6131 on: March 02, 2020, 11:58:21 AM »

This is them when they are winning, too.

They love the attention.  They gave Rush an award for being the biggest whiney baby of all.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 12:02:30 PM by Katpappy »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6132 on: March 02, 2020, 12:29:19 PM »
MIR - I’m not going to keep the quote-chain going, but I just wanted to respond that you’re about halfway toward becoming a conservative. You’ve already recognized the Dem party for the racist pandering patronizing frauds they are. I predict within the next 5 years you’ll come to realize that the “policies” advanced by the Dems aren’t really in your best interest, either. No thinking person sticks with the party of Tammany Hall forever. Welcome in advance, brother.

Did you miss the part where I said I'm not a democrat? I should stop making fun of you as you might legitimately be brain damaged.

I also love how when Republicans talk about the democratic party and race, they talk about crap from before anyone was alive. The Tammany Hall thing KSUW is mentioning here took place in the 1790's-early 1800's. What they are asking you is to remember things like that, or things like the KKK being founded and ran by democrats. But we're supposed to forget
1. The klan are currently all MAGA.
2. The president compared skinheads favorably with people protesting against said skinheads
3. The president banned black people from entering the country from the Bahamas, trying to escape the aftermath of a serious hurricane.
4. The president adding Nigeria to his banned countries list.
5. George W. Bush and his war on Islam and stocking his administration with Islamaphobes.
6. George H.W. Bush running a campaign ad so racist that even Roger Stone told him that it was racist and he's die regretting it.
7. Ronald Reagan and his racist sentencing guidelines in his racist war on drugs.
8. Ronald Reagan's welfare queens.
9. Ronald Reagan calling black people monkeys.
10. Richard Nixon changing the republican party by using dog whistles to attract dixiecrats disenchanted by civil rights legislation.

So I have to forget all that above, and more because the Democratic Party, to which I don't even belong, were founded, before emancipation, by racists.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6133 on: March 02, 2020, 12:30:22 PM »
Useful Idiot Nation

Useful Idiot Nation:  1128 days of rage because Hillary didn't win the election . . . and counting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6134 on: March 02, 2020, 12:31:40 PM »
MIR - I’m not going to keep the quote-chain going, but I just wanted to respond that you’re about halfway toward becoming a conservative. You’ve already recognized the Dem party for the racist pandering patronizing frauds they are. I predict within the next 5 years you’ll come to realize that the “policies” advanced by the Dems aren’t really in your best interest, either. No thinking person sticks with the party of Tammany Hall forever. Welcome in advance, brother.

Did you miss the part where I said I'm not a democrat? I should stop making fun of you as you might legitimately be brain damaged.

I also love how when Republicans talk about the democratic party and race, they talk about crap from before anyone was alive. The Tammany Hall thing KSUW is mentioning here took place in the 1790's-early 1800's. What they are asking you is to remember things like that, or things like the KKK being founded and ran by democrats. But we're supposed to forget
1. The klan are currently all MAGA.
2. The president compared skinheads favorably with people protesting against said skinheads
3. The president banned black people from entering the country from the Bahamas, trying to escape the aftermath of a serious hurricane.
4. The president adding Nigeria to his banned countries list.
5. George W. Bush and his war on Islam and stocking his administration with Islamaphobes.
6. George H.W. Bush running a campaign ad so racist that even Roger Stone told him that it was racist and he's die regretting it.
7. Ronald Reagan and his racist sentencing guidelines in his racist war on drugs.
8. Ronald Reagan's welfare queens.
9. Ronald Reagan calling black people monkeys.
10. Richard Nixon changing the republican party by using dog whistles to attract dixiecrats disenchanted by civil rights legislation.

So I have to forget all that above, and more because the Democratic Party, to which I don't even belong, were founded, before emancipation, by racists.

You forgot black dude Barry Obama, bombing, refugee'ing and deporting the crap out of brown people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6135 on: March 02, 2020, 12:35:30 PM »
Joe Biden's full fledged support of the Clinton's "We will bring them to heal" draconian sentencing legislation which clearly targeted one specific racial demographic.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6137 on: March 02, 2020, 12:47:09 PM »
bernie needs liz to bail out and save him but I don't think she will near term. going to be a photo finish folks.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6138 on: March 02, 2020, 12:49:08 PM »
so we got a 70, 77 and 78 year old left to take on a 73 year old. 

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6139 on: March 02, 2020, 12:51:27 PM »
eff that slut!   :shakesfist:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6140 on: March 02, 2020, 12:52:34 PM »
The party has made their move, it's time Liz.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6141 on: March 02, 2020, 12:53:21 PM »

rough ridin' golden goats still running this country.  :curse:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6142 on: March 02, 2020, 12:54:34 PM »

every one of them is too old to govern. liz is spry for 70 and bernie's shockingly spry for 78 but still both ancient. meanwhile trump and joe are dementia'ing before our eyes. I trust Joe to surround himself with actual smart/good people I guess, which is the key for any ancient fossil to be successful.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6143 on: March 02, 2020, 12:57:35 PM »
Can't we get an gen. X or BB in their 50's/60's range with enough brains and know how to get elected.  The old bastard billionaires are running this country into a failed government.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6144 on: March 02, 2020, 01:01:37 PM »

every one of them is too old to govern. liz is spry for 70 and bernie's shockingly spry for 78 but still both ancient. meanwhile trump and joe are dementia'ing before our eyes. I trust Joe to surround himself with actual smart/good people I guess, which is the key for any ancient fossil to be successful.

Biden's stuttering and lost of thought are troublesome.  Trump is just a set in his ways dumbfuck.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6145 on: March 02, 2020, 01:05:52 PM »
The party of progression:   2016:  Old White Racist War Monger  2020:   Old Communist, an old mega corrupt racist war monger former VP, and a Billionaire.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6146 on: March 02, 2020, 01:06:33 PM »

I think you mean he'd surround himself with folks that would maintain the status quo... I'm pretty sure Bloomberg would do that too.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6147 on: March 02, 2020, 01:15:38 PM »

I think you mean he'd surround himself with folks that would maintain the status quo... I'm pretty sure Bloomberg would do that too.

I mean I trust he would surround himself with smart/good people.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6148 on: March 02, 2020, 01:16:05 PM »
I kind of like that Biden has a good relationship with china.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6149 on: March 02, 2020, 01:24:14 PM »

I mean I trust he would surround himself with smart/good people.

yeah all of the candidates would do that

although biden might surround himself with people who like bombing brown people more than the others